• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Dayu

• fan_yaoi

• Tsubakihime

Can I have three? (1) Time control : there's so many things I'd like to do in my life but I can never seem to do them because life gets in the way. Also, sometimes life is too much for me to handle so I'd like to grab the remote and press pause so I could step back and breathe for a moment before I dive in again (sorry, I'm still in college so I'm always stressed). (2) Healing : I'd like to be able to help people and make them feel better when they are in pain. It's so frustrating to actually be right there, knowing someone is hurting but cannot do anything about it. (3) World hopping : I've been a vegetable for some years now and all my crushes are fictional characters (ffs) so I'd like to jump into their world and meet them face to face!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
your powers sound amazing!! :)

I still wish for telekinesis and ability to freeze time. But I also want the ability to "World Hop" to end up in Bleach or any anime of my choice would be awesome - like what they did in W - 2 Worlds :)

MH25

World hopping is nice right? I have a huge crush on Sinbad from Magi and I like him so much I keep seeing him everywhere. I've started feeling creeped (and happy) about it so I wanted to meet him (if only) and try to disillusion myself. It's so weird.

• 1 month later...

it's not weird at all!! I bet it happens to all us Otakus lol I used to daydream about Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh! all the time so I can understand you. If only they would make it into a live action movie or TV series lol

However, today I've decided that I want the power to time travel to the past :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Freezing time!!

Things gets frustating? Freeze time! Go to the local store grab some snacks and wine, turn on Netflix, no one can interupt you!!

Late for work? FREEZE TIME!!

I've thought a lot about it and that would be the power I would pick, no doubt!!

• 2 weeks later...
Flying definitely. So I could fly anywhere anywhen. :D

I was thinking. if you fly, i think u need some sort of ski-googels and a big muffler otherwise it would be really cold i think.

I wounder if you could fly next to birds and ..tag along :p

I'd like any kind of power, tbh, I'm not picky, haha. But if I could pick one, I'd definitely like flying (some X-Men influences here) or telekinesis (I used to day dream about playing practical jokes on mean people using telekinesis. And again, X-Men influences.)

I was thinking. if you fly, i think u need some sort of ski-googels and a big muffler otherwise it would be really cold i think.

I wounder if you could fly next to birds and ..tag along :p

Those birds would be jealous. :p

Freezing time!!

Things gets frustating? Freeze time! Go to the local store grab some snacks and wine, turn on Netflix, no one can interupt you!!

Late for work? FREEZE TIME!!

I've thought a lot about it and that would be the power I would pick, no doubt!!

My pick as well. Whenever I think I'd like to have superhuman strength or be able to fly or read minds ... I remember how I'd like to just sleep longer in the morning or have time to myself doing NOTHING during the days. So yes, freezing time sounds just about purrfect.

• 5 months later...

I love to have the power to control probability!

What are the chances of winning the lottery? 100% and get that 100 million

To get sick? 0%

The chances of me learning the whole semester content in one night? Im gonna ace the exams

The probability to being able to fly? or stopping time?

What about being immortal?

It sounds really op but i think itll make me a lazy high achiever haha

Not that I dont mind tho