What power would you like to have?

Tsubakihime

If there is a supernatural power or a great talent you may use, what would it be?

Personally, I would like to have a power of telekinesis, to freely move objects as i please, or transfering myself wherever I want. :D

It may be handy in this busy lifestyle of today's people. And that way I would be able to make my wish to travel a reality right away even without huge amount of money that i would normally need.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Dayu

• fan_yaoi

• Tsubakihime

Healing powers, I like the idea of caring for people's pain ^_^ and I guess seeing the future.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Oh, being able to travel like that would be quiet awesome! :D

, you think so too? I actually often think about how I would love to travel that fast...so often that I'm wondering why didn't I go study science

:D

If there is a power I would like to have or acquire, it is the power to read minds no matter how far a certain person is.

I have always been wondering of what the person in front of me is thinking aside from thinking of words to say to me.

There is one more but it says 'power' so writing two or more would be considered as not following the rule. [Hehehe]. Thank you.

, portal power? Would like to open poratls to new worlds and dimensions? Did I get it right? If so, to which ones for example? Yaoi land?

rabbit16

, you don't stray from the topic, so mentioning more is ok. Hmm, mind reading can be nice and even helpful, but in my case, I think i would be too afraid to know what certain people think. I don't like posing, and if I got to know for example that my good friend thinks of me badly while saying nice words, I guess I would be hurt. Ignorance is a blessing, maybe? But if you're strong emotionally, i guess there would be no problem :D

:6onion72:

I agree with you in that. Ignorance is a blessing... at times but that is why I chose mind-reading for myself because I do not want to be forever ignorant with so many things and yes, I am strong emotionally. [Hehehe] If I have a mind-reading power, I would easily know who's a friend or a foe. [Hehehe]. And thank you for telling me I can add more. [Hehehe]. So here are they:

1. The power coming from words. Like if I say, "Come here, Hamlet", my book would fly onto me.

2. Teleportation.

3. The power to create a supersonic through my voice.

4. Power to fly. [so I won't need large amount of money just to go to Romania and visit my two friends who are a member of this forum.] [Hehehe].

5. Telekinesis

[sigh] I hope I'll dream I have all of those when I got to sleep now.

Thank you very much.

Hmm, I'm wondering how it would be like to fly...even on the broom it may be interesting, but i guess it can be pretty irritating on certain body parts :)

even wings may be nice :)

• 4 weeks later...

Copyist.............Copying appearance ,voice ,talents.....everything :cuteonion54:

Something like Raven from X-men I guess :Red_fox3:

I actually have a few different thoughts of super powers myself. Here's what they are:

-Mind Control so I could in a way, defend myself from any attackers

- Emotion Control so I can understand what people are feeling and also be able to change the way they feel.

- Ability to see the future so I understand what's to come in my life or another person's life.

-Oh! I almost forgot! I also want to have Nagi Kengamine's Deadman ability to form an orb of blood in my hand and be able to throw it at someone and make it explode! Hehehe.

...and that's about it.

never thought about it but if i had a say id say emotion sensing. or the amazing ability to type very very fast. XD idk.

never thought about it but if i had a say id say emotion sensing. or the amazing ability to type very very fast. XD idk.

I say hell yeah to that comment! :D

I want the power to curse anybody at will ^J^.... You know, like giving your professor a stomachache if you're not ready for the class~~~~~~~~~

I would love the power to summon, anything really... Even if its a pact with just a mythical creature, i'd personally go for gorgons, mermaids, dryads, nymphs etc...

But of course a master summoner to conjure anything would be really cool too! ^ ^ Just so i can borrow their powers in combat, and also have an eternal companion so i'd never get lonely! =D

• 3 months later...

this thread makes me remember gakuen alice..hehe.. i like mikan sakura's slice. she has 2 powers, stealing alice and nulification alice.. i would love to have them too..

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to be able to fly or teleportation! *___* why pay to travel when you can go there for free?~ 8D

to japan of course! or wherever you want :D

• 1 month later...