Togainu no Chi [Open thread/questions]

SailorRishi

Yes but now i have problem whit the part 3 get the stupid HTTP 403 error i must logged on site and cant download part 3 from sendspace.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• chiakaiyuki

• Ragne

Yes but now i have problem whit the part 3 get the stupid HTTP 403 error i must logged on site and cant download part 3 from sendspace.

I just tried, and the error comes up, but then sendspace automatically fixes it afterwards. I could download all the parts. Maybe try again until it's fixed?

Now i have anhother problem, I have to the say on the first page and have install the game but when i start the game i get a blond guy and some japansk text and after that i cant play the game, How can i play the game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard there's a full English patch out downloaded it but haven't had a chance to check beside first couple sentences. Heres where I found it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 months later...

Im having problems with installing, i get the image to open but when i click install game it dose absolutly nothing at all, it gos away and nothing pops up, what do?

• 1 month later...

I installed the game and everything was fine!I was playing Arbitro's route and after the 10th choice the game stucked!Not crushed but not moving forward with the story at all!Also idk why but some pple don't have voices(Gunzi,Kiriwar,Arbitro and more-not-main-chars-)Hope someone can help me!:/

P.S:Sry if i send this to wrong post!i'm new here so i didn't know were to post this!

• 10 months later...

First of all: thank you for this

Secondo, I was wondering if someone else had my problem. I manage to play the game until a certain point and then it gets stuck and the dialogue doesn't go on. I tried to reinstall it and I get the same problem, it's about the post-bar stuff with the blue hair guy or in general it happens after Akira has the choice to stay with Rin or go out to look for Keisuke, sometimes a little before that. Is it only my pc? D:

*speaks shily* uhn... so, I really liked Akira/Rin ending. *runs away* From what I've read around the web it doesn't seem to be a popular preferred ending.

And I felt a bit uncomfortable at how young Rin seemed to be, still I liked how it ended between them. The sex was consensual and Rin's story really surprised me. I would have loved an extra scene with 5yearsafter!Rin and Akira, I was a bit disappointed to not see them together, maybe dating *forever romantic* but I really liked it, even if it did not resolve the blood matters even one bit.

Shiki's endings freaked me out. I felt like not playing anymore my character because after always being around Rin, Keisuke and Motomi suddenly there was Shiki and it was so fast. Also if I think the whole stockholm syndrome was quite well written.

The one which shocked me the most was Keisuke's ending tho D:

I actually wanted to play the game because I saw around his good ending, with Akira and Keisuke living together happily ever after and it seemed so cute. So it shocked be because of the preideas I had. I could understand the bad endings, but the good ending didn't feel too much good to me D: because even if Keisuke apologized and admitted what he had done to Akira (and well, he was drugged) and everything, even if during their 'consensual sex scene' he said something around the lines of "I'll stop if you want" he didn't stop. I mean, Akira wasn't in the mind set to have sex and he clearly voiced it. So now I have this creepy headcanon where Akira stays with Keisuke in some distorted unhealthy relationship.

Help. I am too much of a fluff addicted!

The story was quite good tho, I didn't expect it at all. When they started talking about Line and blood I was like 'huh? what is this new plot, help' and I was completely taken by it.