• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• chiakaiyuki

• Ragne

Hello Rei. It's this in English? Im asking Because exit a partial english pach for this game. So whis this game are in Japansk can you please add partial english patch too?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, Rei! Sorry but can you explain to me how to install? Starting from the extract part. Am a total noob and hope I won't cause you any inconvenience. :hamtaro-005 (5):

• 2 weeks later...

I get to the installing part, but when I click install, next, next ... then it goes to Installation Complete, when nothing was actualy installed. XD

@Hime

It says it installed, but it didn't, nothing happened. >.

Goes from

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
straight to
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

DirectX is an software (driver) for your graphics and that such of things, it has nothing to do with the game so you don't need to install DirectX.

The installation of the game is already installed if I can see from your screenshots, try to press on 'Game start' if not, try to re install the game and try it again, if again not maybe you can try another torrent.

But if it says something like 'japanese shit' and with a picture of a blonde guy, then you have to mount the IMG (At least, I don't know for sure if you installed it from a IMG) and then play the game...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First: Thx for the upload! Searched for this game for what feels like an eternity xDD

Now my problem:

Downloaded part 1 and 3 (took me almost 2 hours Dx) but somhow part 2 isn't working...

Has anyone a soultion for me?

• 2 months later...

i dont know if this happened ti any1 else but ,while playing does your game stop at a certain point and you cant open the menu or go back,it just stops on a frame?

Nanaira, set up an avatar or else your posts will be deleted.

When the game suddenly stops and goes back to the main screen, its simply a bad end. (: