• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SutouKatsuya

• Yakun

• Ero Gaki

@ Yaoi lover

Then you can wait years. Because I am sure they won't translate the game this year or next year (:, same goes for Togainu no Chi, the game exist already since 2005, and still no translated game. You can check the: How to translate a game thread, made by me (:

@ Chiakaiyuki

Yeah I know T__T IT WAS SOPA! IT WAS GODDAMN SOOPAAAHHH!

(The only yaoi games without censoring are: Zettai Fukuju Meirei, and Enzai.....)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@ Yaoi lover

Then you can wait years. Because I am sure they won't translate the game this year or next year (:, same goes for Togainu no Chi, the game exist already since 2005, and still no translated game. You can check the: How to translate a game thread, made by me (:

Actually they have a fully translated patch for togainu no chi, in english. I was just playing it yesterday.

but you're right they just finished the patch recently it takes a long time for these things.

Actually they have a fully translated patch for togainu no chi, in english. I was just playing it yesterday.

but you're right they just finished the patch recently it takes a long time for these things.

Which took 6 years after Togainu No Chi was published, Sweet Pool is from 2009, its 3 years old so it'll be years waiting (: And the game is not fully translated, they say 95% at least. xD

Which took 6 years after Togainu No Chi was published, Sweet Pool is from 2009, its 3 years old so it'll be years waiting (: And the game is not fully translated, they say 95% at least. xD

True, and that's only if someone is already working on it's translation. I just thought you might want to know about togainu no chi, the only thing I can find that isn't translated from the newest patch is a couple parts of the menu, but the actual game play is all done :)

True, and that's only if someone is already working on it's translation. I just thought you might want to know about togainu no chi, the only thing I can find that isn't translated from the newest patch is a couple parts of the menu, but the actual game play is all done :)

Well the menu isn't hard since I played it allot, I pretty much remember what it is. If I knew Japanese and how to make patches I would make them but poorly enough I suck eggs!

@ Satou

Please wait, I just downloaded it and its 3:15 AM, I'll figure the problem out tomorrow since I also had that problem before but I don't really remember.

(Installing Game)

Starting SPSetup.exe

Game Install > copy the serial Key 405 260 435 116. Paste it in the window of sweet pool.exe

Find the following folder you want the installed game.

Then a window appear, just press on enter. (When you uninstall the game, do not immediately press on enter when such a look alike window appears since that is a different story, aka. Rebooting your PC if you don't know)

(Where ERROR appears)

ERROR appears.

(Solution)

Cut the Sweet Pool.exe where the ISO is, paste it in the installed folder where the game is and replace the copied sweet pool.exe (NitroPLUSchiral\sweet pool)

You can skip this part but this is what I always do, copy everthing from the mounted file and paste it in the installed game folder

• 1 month later...

Sorry for asking such a retarded question but, um, I can't seem to find out where we're supposed to get the Sweet Pool winrar file from. :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

installation guide link updated the one above doesnt exist anymore since my account was terminated:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.