• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• CapturingDarkness

• Foxsbunny

• Michiyo12

• 4 weeks later...

Does this game work on windows 7?

In the folder are only 3 files and I have absolutely no idea what I should do with them! ^^"

...well okay, I solved the problem myself but now I have the infamous MainSystem.exe problem...

*sight* I hope I can fix it as well.

If anybody knows the solution, please help me!

Thanks a lot! :)

@ Nana22

I haven't tried to install this game yet, but this problem with the MainSystem.exe was also "present" in Silver Chaos lol, so take a look at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and see if it works for this game as well... if it doesn't I'll take a look and see if I manage to solve it tomorrow

*reposted because I have no idea where my first reply went O.O*

Hello. My game works just fine, but for some reason I'm unable to do anything with the wallpapers.The only thing I can do is open the wallpaper section in the main menu and go through all 5 pages, but I can't open the wallpapers to see or use them.

I too get the mainstream.exe error, but if I try to run the game 2 or 3 times, the error ceases to occure (I'm not sure this is important though ^^).

I've even tried it without the english patch and still nothing. The only options I have in the wallpaper section are the "Back/Foward" arrows, the "EXIT" and the "Cancel" buttons. I've also tried reinstalling it a few times and that didn't work either. It might be because I got a bad crack for the game, I'm not sure... So I'll try downloading the one you posted here and see if that does it. Otherwise, I've ran out of options -.-'

...turns out this is the same I downloaded -.-' I officially have no idea what to do. If you can, please help me.

Thank you in advance.

~~Ran

@ RAN-guilty-13

For the mainsystem.exe error remove the open.avi file in the installation folder. Here it's a save file that unlocks all the CGs and wallpapers in the game.

See if it works with that :)

@ necroholic

You're welcome! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... well, not sure what to do.

I installed the patch along with the game but when I try to do the english patch it says silver chaos fanbox is not installed!

and the only thing that was in those two file games things as

image.ccd

image.img

image.sub

Am I suppose to put the silver chaos fanbox in the same place as the other silver chaos?

No... they have no connection... you have to put it in a separate folder... I didn't install the game myself yet, but I'll do it tomorrow and tell you what to do if you can't figure it out meanwhile, ok? :)

Ok, so I looked in it now... indeed there are 3 files. You need to open Daemon Tools again, go to Mount Image and select Image.ccd and the setup will appear :)

Is there any way to have daemon tools without having to pay for it? oh- seems there is trial thing guess I can just do what I need to then remove it

Edit-

Never used this before >.

Aha! Got it, had to look at the miracle ton video.

Ty for the help!

Oh wait nope.. english patch doesn't want to work. Says I need full installation of silver chaos fanbox... @.@

Take a look at the

and try to do the same... see if there is a drop-down after you click on Install and select the second option... that should be it...

So . . . I've never played a game like this. I don't play too many games as it is, but this sounded really interesting so I'm going to give it a try. ^^

@ Foxsbunny

But why did you have to select the 1st option? The 2nd doesn't work?

@ brohne

Strange... I have just re-checked it and it works for me... Did you download both files?

Guest Cashia

I manage to install it but all of it words were in japanese...i dont know what to do after that..i watched your video installation but still i dont get it..i try to install the english patch but it said that i need to install full installation of SC...