• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

Guest *-Yaoi-*

Watch the instalation Video. Its really easy to understand and read the instalation guide too. There it is explained very detailed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, I really want to install this but I can't. I'd go to the upper left, go to the 600, and then press next, but then a box pops up, so I can't continue (I can't read Japanese, but I did follow the instructions). If anyone know what that was or how to solve it, please reply. BTW, I am playing on Window 7. Is that a factor of it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't get the glitch patch to work! What do I do? I followed the video guide to a T and even closed all my other pages. I have Windows 7. Please help me, I really want to play the game!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. If it's not too much trouble, could I get a mirror link that's not a torrent? My ISP has been after people who use Pirate Bay like a starving leech. I really want to download this game, but Pirate Bay is just not an option for me. Which sucks, because they have so much to offer in the way of these games...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Begging for help TT_TT i downloaded this game once before, but it kept saying the thing about "No Disk???????"

So, i gotta know, is there any way i can play this game WITHOUT needing a disk????

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i need help i downloaded the torrent file and everytime i try to patch it ,it says ''SIlverChaos not installed!'' help? (i use jzip for patching)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. i'm trying to download the 1.2 glitch patch so i can download the english patch but everytime i try to click on the Patch 1.2 thing, in the video, it shows that a gray window comes up then more windows pop up right? but when ever i open up the gray window it pops up for about 2 seconds, then goes away and nothing happens. any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

the game refuses to install I get as far as the drop down screen then I press the button and then it gives me an error message

• 2 weeks later...

hello can you help me to download this game because I was unable to do and I try many times as you explained, but it does not install on my computer thank you for you'r help :)

Um,.,,please help!! I'm running off of windows seven, is there a way to make the installer compatible with my system?? Cuz everytime I click the Installer the error message pops up and I cant get any further

• 3 weeks later...

My installation works, and the v1.2 patch works exactly like it does in the video, however when I press the Patch! button on the English patcher, it tells me v1.2 isn't installed. I tried placing them in the same folder as the game, using different downloads of the v1.2 patcher and the english patch, however I always get this message. Any help would be appreciated!