Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ [Open thread/questions]

JenovaVII

Already?! For real..? You're the best *.*

Thank you, Rei. Thank you SO very much. I'm going to download it right away!

Want to play with Tachibana so bad foxy3

• Like 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Rei

• megumilee

• jieon

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Reita. is Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~; オメルタ Omerta ~沈黙の掟~ in Japansk? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• 4 weeks later...

reita san can u give me more detail the step for installing the game??i can install the game but i can't start to playing it?? i don't really get it about "Extract the patch (alsignup_100723b.exe) in the folder with the omerta.exe. Then double click on alsignup_100723b.exe"???can u help me please..i really want to play this game>

I don't really understand what is that you don't get... hope this helps...

So, after you download the patch, you will see a rar file called Omerta_patch. Click on it and extract it in the folder where you installed the game. Then go in that folder where you have extracted the file (it will be called alsignup_100723b) and double click on it.

• Like 6

Thank you for the upload! But I seem to be having some trouble starting the game. I put the alsignup_100723b.exe in the installation folder as you said, then double-clicked it. A little window popped up with Japanese on it, so I pressed "OK." Eventually, the windows stopped popping up, and a file labelled "alsign.sig" appeared in the folder. After that, I'm not quite sure what to do. I tried pressing alsignup_100723b.exe again, but it doesn't do anything else, and pressing omerta.exe (which appears as omerta_M.exe for me) only causes my computer to say that it is not working. Was there something I did wrong? Thanks for your time!

yes,i did it like what u said..but still i can't playing the game..i have tried it three times but didn't work>.

Try installing the game and start the game... you will get an error message. Only after that run the patch and start the game again

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you so much for uploading this wonderful game. I simply love it! :)

Using the patch worked just fine, but unfortunately i can't save the game...i almost tried every possible thing. >.

So far, so good...but the letters that i type in, fail to appear every time. Of course i'am also not able to load the game. There is a special folder in my documents for the savepoints of games, but it looks like Omerta - Chinmoku no Okite won't recognize it at all. Any suggestions for this issue? Please help!

--> Problem solved! ^.^ Thanks anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I download the game,i installed by following the instractions but the game runs withought the patch....also it doesn't save???0.0....what?Plz some help guys!T^T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, Rei san.

i wonder why i download the files and it's broken..

so, can u gimmie the new link?

onegai..

i wanted to play this games so badly.. :(

only "Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ Patch" is working..

and thanks for sharing this games :)

you're the best X3

:hamtaro-005 (23):

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the upload O///O

One question though, how does save work?? I tried several times but it did not save anything O.O''

• 2 weeks later...