• Jin.

• Chairo

• loveless12

• iprie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank you sooo very much with sharing the link to download this game! I'm wondering if anyone has the password in order for me to unzip the document? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey i was wondering how do you put it in Japanese language anyway in another thing can fans make a English pack for this game. the game i got from here was not in Japanese at all loll. I wish i i could speak Japanese then i can translated or something like that we need more English pack. How can I get the game translation please help me i am so lost that the game is not in japanese at all and i need the game tranlations thank u

Hi!

Im new here but I came here due to Nessa no rakuen hehehe. So I downloaded the game using the link (thanks annie093) but when I tried opening it, it says that im supposed to burn a disc?? is it meant to be that way or something went wrong with the download?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...