• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• zoze888

• Haseo34

• harudakiluver14

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the newb question but idk how to get to work, i can get it to download the files but that's it, any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I get an English Patch I'll edit the first post (where the download link can be found) and add it there :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yay~ Can't wait for the English patch! Although I can read most of it, I think it will be more enjoyable when someone can translate it entirely. (:

Thank you very much for making it super easy to download too~ ; u ; //is a super noob at dling games

• 2 months later...

How do I keep the game working once its installed, cause i want to removie it from daemon tools, but every time i do, and then try to play the game it says to install a disc

• 2 months later...

hellow, excuse im pretty new here and i accidentally found this thread ..

amm is this where you download the game miracle noton to your PC? .. :o

and if it is .. which one should i download .. the minus or deposit files ..

please someone explain to me .. im not really good at downloading .. :) Arigatou ~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've installed and patched Miracle No-ton successfully, but the only problem is it doesn't play well with AGTH/ITH. Even with so-called "H-code", the text on the text hooker just split into many lines and there are many missing characters. Some users said this can be remedied with setting the text display speed, but I don't know where the setting is ^^;;. So, anyone here played Miracle No-ton and can help me?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, the part 1 rar file for depositfiles appears to be empty when extracted, and when I try to download it on minus it says that there is no data in the file. Could you please reupload? Thanks!