• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saphirolf

• Yaoi of Insanity

• Jin.

• anime07

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried mounting the image from the folder in Daemon Tools(Is that right?) and what do I do after? It installs it and nothing else pops up afterwards. Help please~! D8>

• 1 month later...

Im throughly pissed!

Each and every game I try to download is either a zip which doesnt want to open and play for me, or the evil gov. is trying to put a stop to my Yaoi Happiness... megaupload is corrupted by law... -.-

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!

T.T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}

Hey asukachan! :)

Sorry for the late response. No, Daemon doesn't work on it since the file you need to mount is an IMG file. Daemon doesn't support it. You will need either of the three I mentioned (CloneCD, Alcohol, or MagicDisc). I would suggest MagicDisc as it works like Daemon. For CloneCD and Alcohol, you'll need to "burn" it.

I don't have a link for MagicDisc but just google it or search it here in the forums.

Hope it helps! :)

• Like 2

I'm not too sure about how to download it, I mounted the image from the file Maid Hajimemashita and it shows the installer shield. Nothing else pops up after the installer shield finishes.

Please help! >.

._.

Hello Yaoi of Insanity,

If you're using Daemon, it will exactly do as you described, process it like it's uploading the setup but then nothing.

Daemon doesn't work on IMG files. At least not the version I am using.

Use

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
instead. This is the version I have.

Once you've installed MagicDisc, double click it's icon on your desktop. If you're using vista or 7 like me, a pop up menu will ask you permission to go ahead. Click "Yes." Now an icon of MagicDisc placed itself on the taskbar (short of like with quick atlas). You need to right click the MagicDisc icon in the taskbar. Head to Virtual CD/DVD Rom and the disk drive (which acts as a virtual disk drive (duh to myself, lol.) will open, slide to that (will show as "No Media") then follow it's arrow and choose "mount"

Mount the "maid" IMG file (not the CUE file). System will auto ask you to run "BOOT.EXE" with a pink rose icon. That is the setup exe. Run it and install and "tada!" Maid Hajimemashita has been successfully installed. :D

If it still confuses a lot of people (since I'm dead tired right now and my eyes are starting to see doubles.. *shakes head*) I can make an installation guide for this, including how to incorporate AGTH but that is likely to happen on tuesday.

P.S. Don't forget to unmount the IMG file afterwards. XD

P.S.S. If when you slide from virtual CD/DVD-ROM and 'no drive is available' shows or something other than 'no media' , you need to go to "set number of drives". Slide and choose "1 Drive". This happens most likely if your laptop doesn't come with an internal CD-DVD drive reader. (like mine.)

Again, sorry for the grammar mistakes. I am too tired...so tired....lol.

Hope it helps! XD

• Like 3

@saphirolf

When I explained how it didn't work I forgot to mention I was using MagicDisc. It's so weird nothing is happening.

Maybe is it because of the windows I have?(mine is Microsoft Windows XP)

Sorry, if I'm troubling you. >.

Anyways please help! |D;;

@Yaoi of Insanity

Ah, I see. :)

Did you try any of the tips I placed above? And does it show the installer icon for "boot.exe"?

Have you gone through the installation steps? If you did, perhaps XP hasn't made a shortcut for it. Check the game in your main folder and it can be found under "C:\programs\vivid colour\" It's in it's japanese name btw.

It also helps if you can get a screenshot of that error.

@saphirolf

actually I somehow downloaded it when I was looking through the documents I saw a Maid Hajimemashita icon and clicked on it. Then it let me look inside and I found the installer.

Sorry, if I'm not making sense.

xDDD

Nope, I have lite version too ;D It has to work on daemon tools lite, I had the old, it worked, now I'm having the new and it also works.

I'm sorry but I rechecked mine and I still cant find an option for IMG and it gives me an error saying "error in command line" when I try to mount.

Anyways, perhaps mine is an older version or something else? I'll need to recheck it once I get some sleep. Thanks for the info though. :D

I'm sorry but I rechecked mine and I still cant find an option for IMG and it gives me an error saying "error in command line" when I try to mount.

Anyways, perhaps mine is an older version or something else? I'll need to recheck it once I get some sleep. Thanks for the info though. :D

• 3 months later...

@saphirolf

would you mind to help me with the installation?I already found the BOOT.exe but everytime I run it..it always come with something like this =>

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for uploading but I could not download from neither the furk link nor that torrent kinsenka-san posted ;____; can you try re-upload the game with MF or another host? I really appreciate~

*sighs*