• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Yaoi of Insanity

• felicia9269

• Saga

• 4 weeks later...

1st thankyou so much for the game i love it so much~ but i do have a question, is there a program you need for the wrighting on the game? my wrighting for example is not understandable like it uses the trade mark symbol in some cases and other things like that (i dont know how best to explain it sorry) and it goes off of the screen abit. So in all i would like to know if there is a way to fix that or not. Thank you.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

Do you have Japanese set as language for non-unicode programs? If you don't, go to Start - Control Panel - Clock, Language, Region - Change Display Language - Administrative - Change System Locale and choose Japanese and then reboot your PC.

This if for Windows 7, but it's pretty similar for all kinds of Windows :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

:o I can't unzip the files! it says that file 04 and 13 are damaged or the key is incorrect...I downloaded them again, copied the key exactly the way it is there and it keeps giving me the same error.

: ( help please?

• 1 month later...

yah, there's no english patch, but there's a journal that translate pretty much the beginning of the game. It's really helpful (for me)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

hope u guys find it helpful!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow...when I type the pass it's not working for some reason, I'm sure I typed it right. Actually I retried and it didn't work, I only downloaded two parts and after I download Part 2 the pass didn't work

Well..I have a laptop so it's a bit smaller than a normal laptop so maybe that's why I can't play the game .___.

(I dunno)

Thx for the game.

I downloaded it, but when i try to open it, my computer asks me to cut it (i'm not sure if it's the right verb :s) on a CD. Is that normal? (Hehe, it's my first time downloading a visual novel :s)

And if it's not, how can i play the game? x)

Edit : I forgot to read the tutorial written by Key >

I'll try to install the game as it's said in Key's tuto :)

• 2 months later...
Guest DarkKage

OMgwuuuuud i saw this trailer and i fell in love with it so BAD!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Excuse me, I downloaded the game and I used Winrar, but now I have a folder with two archives: LD1_V100 and LD1_V100.MDS. Have I copy this archives in a CD? T___T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...