Love Impact/Yami no Romance [Open thread]

Vivi-chanXD

This games are very cool^^

Just.. can you help me by the pie... i can't make a good pie useless how many times I try it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iMegurineBitch

• Belovedhunter

• jazzyjen

• yukijikanfoa101

Hey Vivi-chanXD I know by now you have proberly worked out how to make the pie, but incase you haven't, here is the recipe...

1 Spoon of sugar

10 Strawberries

3 Glasses of milk

Half a lemon

And 3 eggs.

Good luck :)

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so i went through the RTP install. DL'd the second game, got it extracted, and now i get an error message:"can not open system file" Gah, I kinda suck at this, huh? any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
can i get it in mediafire...megaupload not working with me..

Mediafire downloads added :)

@YaoiLoverfangurl19

I posted a walkthrough

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

@Ryven

Does the first game work fine? If so, then it shouldn't be a problem with the RTP. Try deleting the game off your computer and extract it again on your desktop. It could have been an extracting issue.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I have a problem... when the game is about to start it says "can not open system file" and I have been extracting it again and again... :(

Can you give me a explanations exactly how I should set it up, so I know I'm not doing anything wrong .___.

• Like 1

Hey!

I have a problem... when the game is about to start it says "can not open system file" and I have been extracting it again and again... :(

Can you give me a explanations exactly how I should set it up, so I know I'm not doing anything wrong .___.

Hello TheEmmziChan,

Did you install the RTP (Run Time Package) first? The games won't play unless you have it installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks! ^_^ Sure there isn't a possible TatsumixWatari pairing, but oh well! I shall enjoy them anyway.

All you need to do to exit is press Esc. A menu will come up and you just have to select "End Game" or "End" or "Exit" or whatever it is. (I don't know off the top of my head) I think there's also a save option. This works for both games.

:hamtaro-005 (22): ohh i already did that.. >.<. .. i think have problems installing the rtp>.<.. thanks anyways..="D[/color][/size][/font][/b]">

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Shizu_Mura: Um how do you restart the game? Or even get to the menu? I'm stuck. I've never played a game on my computer before. xD

which game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...