• ocherryxlimeadeo

• 3 weeks later...

Thaaaaaanks >////

But I have a problem , I can't start it >_

everytime I try it says I have to burn it on a seperate CD X_x

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this! I saw a trailer of it in youtube and was really interested in playing this game xD heck, I believe most of Yaoi game I find on youtube >_> thanks so much for sharing! xD now all i gotta do is...*read instructions*.... um wait... this is my first time installing Bl jap game.... on my laptop... urm...*confuse*

I know about bl games [how to play and all] but umm if u download it from here for example how do u use it? ^^;

U play on pc somehow? u just see the screens? Sorry im dummy XD

@ Drugparty2006

Yeah, you would play it on your PC, not just see the pics. Aoi posted an instalation guide in the first post of this thread, click on that and it should help you install it properly :)

• 1 month later...

Ne some reason it keeps saying that the program does not work and needs to be restarted or something like that. I can open the menu screen but it last only for a couple seconds and it shows me that. What should I do? I did as was instructed. However it wont play ;_; I have the updated DirectX so what seems to be the problem....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zoze888 : I don't know about the 32 bit part (that doesn't mean much to me XD) but I use the standard windows 7, I have the game (the actual CD though, not a downloaded version, I don't know if that'll make a difference...?) and it runs perfectly fine ^_^

• 1 month later...

LOL Hime. I've half uploaded the files now anyway, so might as well do the rest.

Torrents are better tho, dunno why people don't like them. >.