Kuro no Tsuki [help!!!]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hello Morinaga's Girl. When i tryed to open Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon in IZArc file. I cant extract it. Can you please fix that. From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Morinaga's Girl

• Leslie_LC

• Tunafic

Hello Morinaga's Girl. I have extract Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon and place it in min folder. But When i tryed to install it didnt work and the english patch file dont work. So how can i install Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

Hey! I checked it out and managed to install the game. Here I made an installation guide:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. However, I didn't manage to install the english patch... I think I do something wrong and I can't figure it out...

I have do that so stand in Kuro no Tsuki Installation Guide. But still it didnt work. Does not work on mine pc and i have windows XP. Can you explaine whitch system Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon work on? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

It should work on Windows Xp. I use Windows 7. But what error do you get? In which point of the installation do you get the error? When extracting it, or when?

Hello Morinaga's Girl. This error i get ''C:\Documents and Settings\Solveig Dahle\Mine Dokumenter\Kuro no Tsuki\ pluss some words in Japansk and after that .EXE. This comig up on window and when i push ok on that window. It disappear and after that nothing append. So what is wrong here? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

Don't know, honestly. It should work if you follow those steps. It worked in my case. Just make sure you select another folder for the installation than the folder where you extract the files. Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling it...

Hello Leslie_LC. I have too followed the installation guide Morinaga's Girl gave on first page. But is not working on my pc. Can you please explaine how do you install Kuro no Tsuki Darkness of the moon? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

I didn't do anything different from what was in the guide... and it worked. Maybe you miss some codecs or maybe you have an outdated direct x version.

• 1 month later...

Hello Morinaga's Girl. Exit a Walkthroughs for Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon? Whis the do can you upload a Walkthroughs for Kuro no Tsuki ~ Darkness of the Moon? From Yaoiloverfangurl19

Hello Morinaga's Girl. Does Kuro no Tsuki- Darkness of the moon Have voice in it? From Yaoiloverfangurl19

• 1 month later...

@ Cashia

Did you install the game first?

Hey! I checked it out and managed to install the game. Here I made an installation guide:
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. However' date=' I didn't manage to install the english patch... I think I do something wrong and I can't figure it out...[/quote']

Use this guide that Morinaga's Girl posted. It worked for me. And then after it is installed try to run the patch. It should be able to recognize that the game is installed and patch it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello , i installed the game and it worked thanks to your explenation "Morinaga's Girl" thank you ~ ^^

but the english patch wont instal it says "fatal error" , would someone help me please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Its about a prince whit i forgott name to (sorry about that but my memories is slow somertime) And prince's older brother. Prince older brother suddenly get evil and killed prince parents. He is runaway from the castle and meet friend's underway. And he and friend's is trying to figure whis evil is stand back prince older brother mysterius killing on his parent. I hope this hjelp. Is long thime agao i played this game now. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

• 3 weeks later...