• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• baby_sarah123

• xlamyx

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

What to do after finishing download the game? Are there any requirements in order to download the game. Please any suggestion...will be very helpful...thank.

To Rei:

I can download it but after that what should I do? It is put together as a dvd disc, right. Did I need to burn it to a dvd-r or something. Sorry, it was my first time downloading a game and because I was really interesting in this game, I really want to play it. If you could give some advise, it will be very helpful for me. Sorry for the inconvenient and thank you for the reply..

To Rei:

Thank you very much for the advice and now I am very happy because I get to play the game. I like the game very much and very appreciate you for helping me..thank..

• 2 weeks later...

I love Hanamachi Monogatari It's so *ç* lol

But Megaupload is died sniffffffffff I don't replay ToT

Megaupload is closed by SOPA, can you please upload it again? sooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 4 weeks later...
Entweder existiert diese Datei nicht oder sie wurde aufgrund von Verstößen gegen Urheberrechte gelöscht.

why? why Can't i download it? XD

why? why Can't i download it? XD

It says its deleted or removed duo copyright. I've posted a post here with links of Mediafire, look the post above yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay,

You might have extracted part 1 already, then: download daemon tools lite

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Then install Daemon, and you probably need to reboot your PC, which means to restart. After you done it, open daemon tools lite and then mount Hanamati.CCD

OR

You just double click on Hanamati.CCD in your downloaded folder, )

If you have windows 7 or vista, then "Autoplay" window will popup, then click on BOOT.exe, and then another window will popup with Japanese unicode's.

click on the box right above, then you have to put it in the right folder you want, and then install...

( N means next )

I really want to play this game too but I can't download it. Could you give me some advise? (or this file expired?)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear *-Yaoi-*

before asking please check every page if there is possibility a post with reuploaded parts.

Thank you (:

• 2 months later...

ah...sorry..but part1 has gone..

I'm really sorry cos just now my internet connection was bad and i restart it till it said split archieve blocked.

please fix it. I can't find this game's download links anywhere else, even in aarinfantasy forum.

• 4 weeks later...