• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• realgenius18

• janine44

You can try running the patch if you are using Windows XP. However, the patch will only work for the Japanese version and not for the English one...

Or try setting the compatibility mode to Windows 98 as this is a pretty old game, but I doubt this is causing the problem.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Reita. How can i get Graduation to work.I have tryed the patch and start the game in windows 98 but still wont work. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

Ok, so for me it works... here is how I did... I extracted the game... after extracting it I got a folder called "Graduation BL Game" ... inside the folder there are 3 files... 2zy9953.jpg and I double-clicked on START_E. And the game started...

I have doing that but still wont work. I for up a rute there sto Director player 6J and some japansk text and 3MB. Do you know to fix this? From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• 2 weeks later...

If you delete the japanese language files after putting in the patch it just asks for the op file. Go into the english folder..the one with the E on the end of the name ( may have to show hidden files or folders) and click the op file and it will play in english even with the XP patch.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there.

I' new to yaoiotaku.com

i thought i'd download this game since it's in english, but i wanted to know before doing so: will this game work on Windows7 ultimate? pls help

also, I had downloaded a japanese game from this site, but i'm unable to get it in english. i'm not able to find a japanese language pack that is compatible with windows7 ultimate. pls suggest.

thank u

@ Mizu_Yuki

Yes, the game is compatible with Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 bit

As for the Japanese language pack, you don't need to download it, you can just set Japanese as the main language for non-unicode programs. Here it's how you do it:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 months later...

I can't get the game to start. I can bring it up and go through the introduction but every time I try to play it, the game ask for a file I don't have and sends me to introduction when I exit out of the file window? I've tried the patch but the same thing. I don't know what else I need to do. Sorry for the trouble, but thank you for the help.

• 5 months later...

UGGG so I downloaded and it seem to be fine but for some reason the Start_E you mentioned to someone isn't showing up in the folder and when I use the Start_J file it'll bring me to the main page but I just keep getting something that wants me to find a Director Movie file called op or something. Sorry be be a bother I normally would give up but this one is partly working so I'm getting excited. Any help would be AMAZING! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the problem that I and others are running into. The paging file needs to be changed/ as the game is old it thinks that you have under 3mb OF VIRTUAL memory, so all that needs to happen is change this to an acceptable value/

In xp; i -went to cpanel--;. system-> advanced--> Performance Options --> Advanced --> and changed the virtual mempry to 4000MB.

now the game will think you have 4mb of vm and work :-)

Hope this helps you all!!

any walkthrough still would be great!

I figured out the problem that many people were having when the game asked for an op file. When you open the GRADUATION file you want to open the DATA_E file and when you do there should be a whole bunch of files listed. At the top there should be another folder that is labeled "..." Right click this folder and press "Extract files..." After I did this I was easily able to play the game. Make sure you extract the folder in the DATA_E file and not the DATA file. The DATA_E file makes the game play in English, while the DATA file plays the game in Japanese. Hope this helps you guys who were having trouble like I was.:leaf:

....If you didn't quite understand what I meant you can message me or something; I'll try to clear the parts up that you didn't understand:msn_red_fox 14