Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    YaoiPikachu Inventory

Re: Kuroshitsuji yaoi ~ His Butler, Fraustrated (Sebastian x Ciel)

Where were you hiding my precious 18+Kuroshitsuji manga? rabbit8

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Nyuchanxx Inventory
    OPM Vald Trip Izumi Sena

ok and as promised new month new chapter..wow i actually did it maybe i can do this monthly thing!!@~@

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji and all the characters within this story are taken from the manga/anime the artist and publishers own the rights.

Despite what he said and how he looked, inside Sebastian was in turmoil, on the one hand he could get this over with quickly and easily however that would mean showing himself to the Undertaker a thing he was not so willing to do, not without specific orders at any rate, and on the other he could fight and risk losing, a fate which Sebastian was sure would end far worse for him however, if he won he would have the satisfaction of never letting the horrid man live it down! “Fine then undertaker you have a deal, I choose option two thank you.”

“Do you now? Well then shall we play this game of ours?” The Undertaker flashed Sebastian his most devious grin, a grin that foretold a future of pain, not that Sebastian would or could back out now!

Undertaker removed his hat sweeping his hair in the process, from beneath his bangs he reviled golden eyes that glinted in the candle lit room, to any ordinary person those eyes would have been enough to demobilise them, but for Sebastian they only served to set the hatred deeper in his soul-less body as he stared at the uncaring eyes before him. Undertaker brought his hand down from his hair, undoing all the buttons on his jacket in one fair sweep, removing his sotoba from it confines and assembling it in a matter of seconds.

“You’re quite good at that considering you must only have the chance to use it no more than once a century, if that!” Sebastian mused as he watched the proceedings before him.

“One must always look after their weapon, must they not Sebastian?” Undertaker stated simply as he swung the pole around and rested his wrist on the opposite shoulder, allowing the sotoba to rest lightly on his back, the symbols facing the door on the opposite wall. “and since your unexpected arrival into this world I have had more chance than I would have otherwise, now then enough chatter. Shall we dance?”

In response Sebastian leapt into the air occupying the space above undertakers head and from his tail coat removed three silver knives which he threw mercilessly at the undertaker! The Shinigami effortlessly sung the weapon around his head catching all three knives upon it, he grinned darkly as they quivered on the wood “now I hope that isn’t the best you can do!” he laughed as he swung it in the opposite direction sending the cutlery flying back at Sebastian. “Well then run or catch, offense or defence, the hunter or the hunted…make your choice Sebastian.” It was a meaningless taunt that should not have got to Sebastian but in his current state he accepted the challenge and moved his head to the side swings his arm out as he jumped from the rafters flexing his fingers in anticipation to catch the silverware as it flew past. He caught the first two as they hurled towards his outstretched palm and too late noticed the other had flown further across now heading directly for his shoulder.

It struck.

Pain laced up Sebastian’s arm as he fell crumpled onto the floor. “My, my we are a wreck without our master aren’t we? I didn’t think you would be stupid enough to accept that petty challenge! Shows how venerable you really are doesn’t it, Sebastian!”

“Fuck you!” Sebastian growled through clenched teeth as he rolled over and leapt into the far corner of the crypt. He stood and clenched his hand around the knife in his shoulder before he ripped it from his flesh, clenching his teeth together and growling as it tore his muscle. Blood streamed from the open wound as the knife relinquished its hold on the raw skin. As Sebastian drew it out he flung it at the Undertaker who easily parried the blow, catching it on the Death Scythe. As it hit a clang reverberated around the room causing Sebastian to look up only to see the undertaker had forgone his hidden weapon and had allowed it to transform into his mighty death scythe, the blade curling into a point sharp enough to cut a pin in half, the legendary shinegami’s death scythe. Undertaker was getting serious, even his face was now held a deadly gaze and his eyes were as cold as the icy heat that was flaring in Sebastian’s shoulder.

Growling Sebastian ran at the black hearted man ripping off his tail coat as he did, as he approached in range of the undertaker he through the coat into the air, it sailed over his white hair and landed just behind the Undertaker’s right foot. Sebastian feigned to go around to the undertakers right then, as he anticipated undertaker swung towards him and Sebastian leapt back again in front of Undertaker. The man had his left side exposed and Sebastian took advantage of the fact throwing a black oak casket at his venerable side, it hit with a loud crash and undertaker stepped back, as he did his right foot landed on the coat sending the undertaker slipping backwards. Within seconds the coat was in the air and Sebastian could do naught but hope his plan had worked as he was blinded by the coat floating to the ground.

Ice touched his neck, quickly followed by a burning heat and he became aware of the fact that it had not. He had lost. Liquid ran down his neck where the blade dug into his skin biting into him with cruel glee. He could feel undertakers slim body centimetres from his own, his breath against his neck and those lips as they whispered in his ear:

“I win my bunny rabbit.”

Sebastian shut his eyes and relaxed against the undertakers toned chest breathing hard from the pain, pain he could not show in his master’s presence. The blade still rested upon his neck but it no longer cut him, the world turned into a faze as Sebastian tumbled into oblivion not knowing what to do, he had lost, he had never lost before, he had never been without orders to win and without them he was nothing!

His eyes widened as the realisation hit him, he could not be reliant on his master he was a demon not a puppet and he could not let this end like this! He wrenched his arms back hitting the undertaker in the stomach. The blade tightened its grip around his neck drawing more blood from him, staining his clothes a dark red. “Now, now relax little bunny it’s over now, now release yourself!” The undertaker whispered the words in Sebastian’s ear softly letting them reverberate through his entire being before he slipped the blade down the demons neck and chest, cutting through the fabric and leaving a thin dark cut in its wake.

“Now Sebastian, say it, I’ve won and you have lost.” The Undertaker’s voice still did not rise above a whisper but he knew Sebastian had heard, the man beneath him tensed as he tried to bend his pride enough to say the words, he could not! “Say it Sebastian!” The undertaker growled digging his long fingers into his neck, the pressure caused fresh blood to well up in the cut and Sebastian growled in pain, his vision was going black, slowly fading as the pain overcame him and embraced him in its soft wings. Suddenly the pain spiked as he felt a new pain erupt on his back. His body arched as he tried to escape the pain but he refused to let any other sound escape his lips which now bleed as he bite down hard upon them.

“Say it Sebastian,” undertaker growled growing inpatient “or do you like this pain, aren’t you the masochist no wonder you stay so faithfully by the Earls side I always thought he was a sadistic type!”

“Shut up!” Sebastian growled, he would not allow this scum to bad mouth the young master, he knew nothing about their relationship.

“then say the words Sebastian that is all you need to do, then you can go scurrying back to your master and he can love you, I’m sure you can have plenty of fun with these wounds I’ve marked you with after all….”

Sebastian could no longer take what the undertaker was implying and yelled the words at the man. “You win you asshole!!”

“Now, now Sebastian that’s not how we say it, is it? Come on say it again.”

“I said the damn words didn’t I? Now let me go and give me some answers!”

“Arhh no, no you got this all wrong, remember our deal, if I win I have a task I want you to complete. But first, SAY THE WORDS PROPERLY!” the last words dripped with menace and Sebastian knew he had to say them or risk even worse consequences; it was obvious this was his last chance.

“You have won undertaker, I lost.” Sebastian sighed all resistance leaving him as he shut his eyes and allowed himself to fall onto the Undertaker’s chest.

Undertaker released him and allowed his death scythe to return to its hidden form before he stepped round in front of the wrecked demon. Sighing and tutting disapprovingly the Shinigami picked up Sebastian who no longer had the strength to resist and carried him into the back of the shop.

Behind the dark black silk curtains was a single coffin big enough to just about fit two people, it was lined in the darkest of velvets and black petals laced the edges giving the whole thing an eerily beautiful appearance. Undertaker placed Sebastian within the confines of the coffin and removed the man’s ruined shirt wiping away the blood as he did so. He could see him flinch and he felt a slight twinge of regret as the beautiful man’s face contorted in a grimace as the pain in his body ignited again as hot as the liquid silver used to cast the earl’s expensive cutlery.

The undertaker looked at Sebastian and decided it would do no harm to leave the man an hour before he finished their deal.

Authors note: txs so much for reading guys and for all those who review, i have been trying to reply to them all as quickly as possible to them all but to those that i was late im sorry and generally thank you for all the positive and constructive feedback you have given me, i have had this chapter ready to go for half a month and its been killing me not to b able to post it but anyway for all those looking for some smut again do not fear i think its that time to...the next chapter will have plenty!!!

also i laughed when i prof read this earlier at the point where Sebastian says: "fuck you!" i just couldn't see him saying that but i couldn't think what else he might say and since he wasn't in the presence of his master i left it so i hope it wasn't to ooc and all but it did amuse me so....hope you will all continue reading i think this will last at least another 3 chapter hopefully more!!

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Nyuchanxx Inventory
    OPM Vald Trip Izumi Sena

wow that took me a while to write my whole body was protesting about writing a SebastianXundertaker pairing but ive finally finished im surprised i managed it on time...and its soo long, i felt i couldnt deprive you all of some smut forever so youll be glad to hear this is full to the brim of it! And as promised i somehow managed to get this out by today! Dedicated to my amazing friend and beta editor (god wats her ff name!?) Live with reading have a gret birthday btw yay a year older god what a fast year that was...i started watching yaoi, became obsessed wit kuroshitsuji, went to my first convention (and second , made my first cosplay (and starting the third!)...i could go on! the point is...I REGRET NOTHING!

Warning: lots of yaoi smexyness guaranteed nosebleed and this is actually rated M for a reason (although if u rad from the start u know that!)

The undertaker looked at Sebastian and decided it would do no harm to leave the man an hour before he finished their deal.

Sebastian groaned, he ached all over and he could feel the heat emanating off his right shoulder on his cheek, compared to that the rest of his pain felt like mere scratches, none the less Sebastian knew they were not and all his wounds would have to be attended to sooner rather than later.

He shifted his head slightly trying not to cause himself any undue pain, still he felt the twinge as he shifted the slightest bit and he grimaced glaring through slitted eyes at the undertaker who sat beside him watching as the man struggled to control the pain.

"So you have awoken have you my little bunny rabbit, how do you feel? Can you feel all my marks upon your skin?" the undertaker said with a sadistic grin his golden eyes glowing with glee. "arh now Sebastian, you really should take better care of yourself, that little lord of yours won't want a broken toy now will he?!" He was playing with Sebastian feelings and he knew that Sebastian knew it, however it was just too good an opportunity to pass up, after all he might as well have some fun before the main event!

"Well I've played your little game so now it's your turn. What do you know of these recent killings?" Sebastian glowered, he hated this whole situation and if he didn't get out soon it would all spiral far worse out of control than it already was, he could feel his hold on the situation slipping as it slid from his fingertips while he desperately tried to grab onto it as it fell into the deep dark depths below him, the depths that he could feel so close and he was sure he too would fall into if he wasn't careful, he would have to tread lightly and chose each foothold with great care.

However it was already over, Sebastian had already fell, he just didn't know it yet, he was trapped within the undertaker lair and there was no escape for him. The undertakers grin grew as he spoke his next words slowly allowing them to drip from his tough like slick oil. "Ohh Sebastian, have you forgotten, you haven't upheld your own end yet, I still have…a task for you or shall you go back to your master with your tail between your legs and nothing to show for it, allowing his status with the queen to be drastically diminished?" The threat was evident, it hung in the air daring Sebastian to accept, but he could not, accepting a challenge at his expense was one thing, at his masters expense it was quite another. No matter the consequences he could not allow his master to be shamed, especially not at the hand of this short sighted basted!

Damn it how could he have allowed himself to forget such a thing! This was going to be bad, he could see the glint in the undertaker's eye now and he mentally kicked himself for not accepting the original offer, masturbating in front of this pervert, well it sure as hell was going to be a better option than the one to come, he knew it without even knowing what undertaker wanted. Sighing, he mentally and physically prepared himself, pushing himself up so he was sitting in the coffin. Pain lanced up his arm as he pushed himself up and his arm went limp, he just about managed to keep himself up as he stiffened his stomach and arm muscles keeping himself in place as he tried the futile task to keep the pain under control.

"Undertaker," Sebastian growled out the words through gritted teeth, he knew very well how venerable he looked right now and he was not prepared for what was to come, if only he could make an offer, maybe if he did it willingly the undertaker might accept a lesser payment. "I have…considered everything and... I would like to put your previous offer on the table, with an added extra since I did indeed lose…" this was hard Sebastian was forcing himself to say every word that left his lips and the words he was about to say, the words he had to say were ones that he despised himself for, they disgusted him, but he had no choice: "I'll…I'll jerk you off as well."

Silence.

It surrounded the entire room, like a shroud had been placed over it, covering them in darkness that no light or sound could pierce, not even the men's breathing could be heard.

It shattered. Shattered into a thousand pieces as the Undertaker cackling laughter broke through the barrier and defined the future that was to come. Sebastian stared in amazement at the whole scene, what part of any of this had been funny? He had even believed that to Undertaker's weird sadistic mind what he just said could have been interpreted as sexy! He could do nothing but stare as the undertaker continued to laugh manically at whatever he found quite so amusing, finally after what seemed like forever to Sebastian the Undertaker calmed down and slowly his laughing was reduced to a small snigger before he finally managed to gain enough self-composure to get his next words out:

"You, you think that I would accept THAT as payment, hahahahahaahaha! My how shallow Sebastian you are far too confident in yourself, someone should really take you down a notch, ohh wait I can, can't I now!" The undertaker studied him as Sebastian sat there wallowing in himself, what had he done, ohh how far could he really go into this rabbit hole just to spare his master some shame…NO! he mustn't think like that after all he was contracted to Ciel and as such could not do such a thing, even if he wanted to the contract prevented him from willingly causing shame or unease to the young master, Sebastian wanted to think that he was in a dilemma, that he had a choice, but truth be told none existed, he had no choice, whatever the undertaker wanted he had to do, no matter the cost to himself!

"No, no Sebastian my payment now will be far better!" an evil grin spread across the undertakers face and Sebastian could feel his own contort in a grimace of disgust as thoughts and scenarios whirled around his head, possibilities swirled within him, churning him up, threatening to make him sick. "Now then Sebastian don't resist, I don't want to hurt this little bunny anymore. Just do as I say and it'll all be over soon enough."

Undertaker pick Sebastian up in one quick sweep and in moments he was being carried and before he had a chance to comprehend what was going on he was laid in a larger coffin, large enough for 4 of the dead to lay comfortably side by side, up till this point Sebastian hadn't even noticed such a large coffin and now he was in it he felt like he was drifting into the clouds, the satin was padded with the softest of wools and the fabric felt like water beneath Sebastian's bruised and battered body. However it was not long that Sebastian was allowed to lay in such comfort for before he could settle nicely and sleep, for even as a demon he felt worn out and in need of a nice long rest, he was roughly grabbed and yanked back into a sitting position where his waistcoat and shirt where ripped from his body. Sebastian let out a yell as the action caused his arms to yank and for the pain to be ignited again after he had finally managed to find a way to push it to the back of his consciousness, but now there was no hope, it would remain where it was nagging him, that constant reminder that his wounds needed desperate attention that at this current moment in time he could not give them.

"Hmmm," Undertaker gave an appreciative noise for the sight presented before him, "very nice Sebastian, your body looks truly delectable covered in that gorgeous crimson blood of yours!" Undertaker lowered his head down to Sebastian's torso and licked up the wound he created from the man's bellybutton all the way up past his chest to his neck, he could feel the man beneath him stiffen as his tongue made contact and Sebastian involuntarily lifted his chin as Undertaker rose higher up his body. He let out a groan that he rapidly tried to stifle and turn into pain but to no avail, the undertaker knew what he wanted and how to give it to him even if the man above him wasn't who he wanted there.

Sebastian could feel the undertaker's breath upon his skin; it brushed deliciously over him calming his heart but not its rate, his blood pumped around his body franticly trying to supply what was needed. His lips were caught in a rough kiss and his hands yanked behind his head as he tried to place them around the Shinegami's shoulders. His lips were bullied open and a tongue instantly invaded his mouth pushing for domination which it quickly gained, Sebastian allowed himself to be taken with the flow he was far too weak for anything else and if he was being totally honest with himself, which he wasn't, then he was actually quite enjoying being the one receiving for once.

All too soon the kiss ended and undertaker dropped Sebastian's hand which fell a few centimetres then stopped with a clink. The resistance held even after a couple of tugs and in his groggy state it took Sebastian a few moments to realise that he was handcuffed. He was surprised but that quickly vanished as he saw the advantages of what it could mean, Undertaker was giving Sebastian exactly what he wanted, served on a silver platter and with an excuse as to why it happened, a reason for why he did not resist it was perfect Sebastian could keep believing he did it because he had no choice. He was being handed an exit and he took it without resistance.

Undertaker grabbed a bandage and whipped away the blood from his lovers wounds with it, crimson stained the pure fabric a deadly colour and lifting his head slightly Undertaker wrapped the bandage around the entirety of Sebastian's neck keeping it tight so it would allow breathing but uncomfortably, not that Sebastian needed to breath anyway and he immediately stopped the human function. The fabric was tied of at the back of Sebastian's neck in a neat bow, the tips visible from the front.

Undertaker sat up, his back perfectly strait and admired the work below him, the man's chest was perfectly still, it lacked the normal rise and fall of a normal living being and this annoyed him no end, without the breathing there was no point to the bandage. He lent down and slowly picked up a thin rope, cracking it sharply as it rose to his chest level, the noise unexpectedly loud in the silent room as it pulled taught between his hands. An evil smirk plastered his face as he lent down again running his fingers over Sebastian's chest lightly, he ran the all over it until he felt the body twitch just below his fingertips, it was just barely and he wouldn't have picked up on it had he not been looking for it, but it was there, that tell-tale sign just below Sebastian's left nipple. Undertaker pressed down slightly and he felt Sebastian flinch so keeping his finger in that place he moved his other hand to the right side and brushed his hands over the man's right nipple, brushing around the entire area until he again felt the twitch, this time directly right of the nipple undertaker hummed in satisfaction. "Hmmm, that's unusual Sebastian normally it above and below but today does appear to be a day of surprises!"

Undertaker grabbed Sebastian and pushed the rope under him so it appeared the opposite side, he wrapped it around Sebastian's chest a few time the rearranged it to cover the points that he had just found, pulling the rope tight over them. Sebastian arched his back gasping for air, the bandages making it hard for him to access it. "Hmm much better," undertaker observed nodding approvingly to himself "I do so like it when my toys cooperate properly."

Sebastian was too astounded to make any move to stop undertaker, how did he know how to do that? How could he possibly know how to force a demon to breath? How could he defeat him in everything? And for the first time it truly struck him how much he was at Undertakers mercy, this man could have killed him at any point, could have eliminated him years ago, and yet he was allowed to live. Why? The only answer Sebastian could come up with was simple: He was a toy. A means of amusement and that was all that kept him alive up till this point.

Sebastian could hear himself breathing hard to try and get enough oxygen round his body as under taker fondled his nipples. He could feel the sharp nails scrape across his skin making it more sensitive with every touch. Sebastian could not suppress the moan that escaped his lips as undertaker's free hand wandered down and pressed against his covered erection. It was embarrassing getting hard for this pervert so easily but there was nothing that could be done about it so he just enjoyed the pleasure he was getting from it.

Impatiently Sebastian's hips were yanked up and Sebastian's trousers pulled hardly down past his thighs, and off his feet, his only cover now was the silk black boxers bidding his gardens shaft beneath. Undertaker stopped his attack on Sebastian's nipples and he moaned in disappointment however it rapidly turned into a moan of pleasure as undertaker dragged his finger nail up Sebastian's covered length, the soft touch made his stomach muscles clench and his cock twitched in anticipation. Undertaker grinned down at Sebastian as he blocked his finger over the rim of the pants and tore them off discarding them on the floor. Sebastian's length sprang free and undertaker grasped it firmly in his hand giving it a long tight pull, the warmth surrounded Sebastian and he moaned as the hand slowly dragged up him and when it reached the top the tip of his thumb pressed against the tip and rubbed the sensitive nerves there.

Sebastian moaned as the nerves were rubbed in such a fashion, he shut his eyes and a few seconds later when the motion stopped he looked up to see Undertaker in only his cloak, the rest of his clothes being forgone for the sake of Sebastian's ass. The look was very alluring and Sebastian felt his cock twitch with anticipation as he looked at Undertakers swollen cock. Suddenly Undertaker produced a ring from somewhere within his cloak and rested it upon Sebastian's tip, pushing the edge slightly against the slit there. Sebastian moaned as the contrast of the cool metal touched his raw skin. He felt the metal rest upon him before it was slowly slid down towards his base. It squeezed him tightly and the slight pain that had his whole body a light now flew towards his shaft focusing the pain and turning it into pure pleasure. He breathed in sharply a few times as he struggled against the bandages but before he could do anything more his but was penetrated in one fair swoop stretching him to his limit and making him arch his back and let out a sharp cry that was cut off quickly as he let all the air out and had to breath in what small amounts he could again.

Undertaker started a steady pace, slapping Sebastian around the face when he squeezed his muscles to tightly, the pace rapidly sped up and Undertaker repeatedly hit Sebastian's prostate again and again, the pleasure was mind numbing and his cock was swollen to its limit however undertaker would not remove the ring.

"You wish to know….Sebastian?" Undertaker grunted as he continued his rapid pace "I killed them Sebastian" Undertakers words were broken up with every thrust and Sebastian could hardly recognise what was being said, but he knew it was important and would not be repeated so he tried, he tried desperately to focus over the pain and the pleasure. He could feel Undertaker was getting close, his thrusts were faster, harder and jerkier, they no longer contained the smoothness they did before and yet he still would not release Sebastian, evidently he still had more to say:

"…Every one….to get…you…here…Sebastian! ARHHH!" Undertaker moaned as with one final jerk of his hips he released inside of Sebastian and collapsed upon the man breathing heavily.

"Please…please," Sebastian begged, he hated to beg but he was desperate, "Please let me…. release!" He felt a hand slide over his chest and rub against his shaft then it slowly traveled to the base, deliberately slowly removing the ring. It slipped of the top slick with precum, as soon as it was off Sebastian pushed himself against undertaker's chest trying to get some friction while his hands were still securely behind his head. He let out a cry as he released over the both off them, covering the two in fountains of white.

They lay there breathing heavily, Undertaker smiling to himself in accomplishment and Sebastian grimacing in the pain that he could now feel now even worse than before.

Author's note:

well im glad i finished although i wasnt feeling great when i rote the last 1000 words but i think it came out ok so its all good hope you all liked it, i did consider splitting it into 2 chapters but since i promised and its a special chapter to celebrate birthdays i left it!

To be honest im not sure Sebastian regretted his decision at the end of that although he probably will want to forget it soon! anyway the point is if there is anything i have learnt over the year its that you shouldnt go through life with regrets, learn from them and forget them no one cares about it really anyway!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Entropy Inventory

This is really sexy

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    tw103 Inventory

Can't wait for more. This is a very intriguing story so far. I am excited to see what happens next.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Nyuchanxx Inventory
    OPM Vald Trip Izumi Sena

wow sorry for the wait!!! really took me some time! but its up now so its all good!!! i really like this chapter so i hope u guys do too, hope it isnt too obvious where it is going!!!!!

The pain emanated from him like a disease in this horrid town. It spread throughout him; there was not one part that did not hurt with each step he took down the dark and dingy alley ways. The clouds covered the sky, blocking out all the stars and the peaceful watch of the moon, nothing could break its impenetrable barrier and even Sebastian had trouble finding where he was going as he stumbled towards the mansion, in his weakened state his eyes could no longer make out all the pin sharp details they normally could and it was all he could do to make out the vague outlines of the walls as he carefully, painfully slowly made his way back to his master and to continue his duty.
    His duty? Wasn’t that why he had originally gone to the undertakers? He was ordered? Ordered to do what? His mind could not compute it, he could make no sense of anything and yet he knew he had to before he could face his master, he only hoped he had in deed gleaned the information he needed during his excruciating time in the undertaker’s lair.
    He trudged slowly back to the mansion walking at a pace that even humans would call slow. He was vaguely aware of the limp as he walked but he couldn’t have cared less he still had time before he arrived back to walk and wallow in his pain, he did not feel sorry for himself, merely annoyed, annoyed at how he had allowed the whole situation to spiral so badly out of control and annoyed that he had not just taken the simple option when he knew he was in a temperamental state and he shouldn’t have risked losing as he did. He shouldn’t have done anything that he actually did. But it was in the past now and there was nothing he could do about it for even a demon could not change the past!
    He arrive back far too soon for his own liking but he was here now and he could feel the waves of impatience emanating from his master even from this distance. God what did Ciel want this time, why was he so mad, it can’t possibly still be that “thing” from before. Could it? Slowly Sebastian straitened himself and brushed down his jacket, his finger caught in a rip and he looked down for the first time properly taking in his appearance, he looked dreadful. His previously pristine white shirt was un-tucked, ripped and bloodied while his tailcoat carried a long rip down the edge where a boot had caught on it and mud was crisping around its edges and in one spot on the side opposite the rip. His trousers he noticed were mainly ok apart from the blood stains and as he looked closer he noticed that they had splotches of white covering them and his flies were undone, he reached down and tried to pull them up but to no avail, undertaker had obviously broken the zip when he ripped them off the despicable man!
    Sebastian considered going round the back of the house and climbing up to his window but quickly dismissed the idea when he arm reminded him of its condition as it suddenly spasmed causing untold pain to Sebastian. He knew there was no way he could get to his room through the house without someone noticing so he might as well just go straight to Ciel’s study.
    He mentally prepared himself and slowly opened the door. It swung open on silent hinges and for once he was grateful he kept the house in such perfect condition. Steeping into the entrance way Sebastian groaned as he noticed how muddy his shoes were, he had two options, he could keep them on, however it would make an awful mess, or of course he could remove them and enter his masters study without shoes an action that he was sure to these strange humans would be considered awfully rude and would result in him being punished something he defiantly did not want tonight of all nights!
    Sebastian looked at his shoes, then at his coat and back to his shoes, in a moment he decided, he whipped of one shoe and deftly brushed the mud off it and onto his already ruined tail coat, it was covered in mud already after all so what harm will a little more mud do? After he was completely satisfied that he would not spread mud about the pristine house, he placed his shoe back onto his foot and repeated the process with his other one. As he looked over his now filthy coat he realised that maybe that hadn’t been the best idea for he now looked as if he had been rolling in the mud rather than it simply being there. But no matter it was better than the other options after all.
    It was dark, it must have been very early morning, maybe 2 am, if so then why on earth was the young lord still up and moving about, what had those idiotic servants been up to? Surly they couldn’t have been neglecting their duties to this extent? Yes. Yes they could have. God, Sebastian thought he had no idea how he could have not anticipated this!
    Suddenly forgetting everything Sebastian ran up the stairs two at a time worried that the stupid servants he had hired may have managed to void his contract with his master, a fact he kept very carefully hidden should Ciel find out and initiate the process of voiding it. He burst into his master’s room and stood stock still, frozen to the spot as he beheld the sight before him.
    Bard stood in front of a flustered Ciel, mouth latched firmly on his mouth and his hand up the boy’s shirt rubbing his obvious covered erection against Ciel. Sebastian could not believe what he was seeing in front of him, he had known for a long time that Bard was indeed gay…but this, this was too far. Sebastian crossed the room in a flash and picked bard up with one strong arm flinging him across the room. Bard crashed against the wall with an almighty crash. Luckily Sebastian had not intended to kill him and the servant collapsed limply in a heap on the floor unconscious. The anger inside Sebastian boiled to the brink of overflow and Ciel backed away as he saw his butlers eyes flash crimson and his hair grow, layering as it did so his eyes were nearly covered with the fringe which only helped accentuate his glowing eyes. The back grew to just above his shoulders into waves very unlike his usual hair. Ciel watched as Sebastian ripped off his gloves with teeth that were also sharper than normal. On the back off his hand he revealed the contract tattoo that glowed purple like the clouds before a thunderstorm.
    Ciel cowered on the far corner of the bed trying to get as far away from his butler as he could as he turned into what he could only resume was his true demon form. The man before him growled and leapt towards the bed jumping gracefully upon Ciel pinning him to the bed. He ripped of the eye patch that covered the contract seal and placed his hand upon the now exposed eye. The pressure was enough to prevent Ciel from closing his eye and he soon felt water well up in it trying to stop it from drying out, it hurt.
    Suddenly the pain dissipated and Ciel opened his other eye to stare into those of his demon butlers, The eyes glowed scarily and Ciel could see his chest rising quickly as he panted and sweat rolled of his forehead and he furrowed his brow as the effort of what he was trying to do took its toll and the exertions from earlier in the day started to wax his strength. Out of the corner of his eye Ciel thought he saw back feathered wings begin to protrude from the back off Sebastian and unfold.
    Ciel started into Sebastian’s eyes as he watched the man do whatever exceedingly taxing thing he was up to. As he stared up into Sebastian’s tortured face something inside him switched and he suddenly felt huge empathy for the man before him. The man who had to endure so much in order to gain a single measly soul…his measly soul!
    He reached his single free arm around the back of Sebastian’s neck and smoothly pulled him towards himself. He slowly shut his free eye and gently pressed his lips to Sebastian’s, he could taste the sweat as it dripped down his forehead dripping from the man’s drenched hair. Ciel deepened the kiss and allowing his tough to slip nimbly through Sebastian’s defences.
    Sebastian’s eyes widened as he tried to dislocate himself from his master’s embrace, but Ciel only deepened the kiss further and Sebastian felt the connection he was trying so desperately to maintain slipping away, he felt his energy drop and his resolve did and he was swept further into the kiss. He felt his wing disappear back into him and his eyes dim as his demonic aura lessoned by the second. Little of his brain was still left enough un-intoxicated to try and get out of the situation and he soon fund that the symbol he bore upon his hand was returning to its original inky black, he felt Ciel shut his contract eye under his hand and knew he had lost. Gone.
    Sebastian finally fully gave up and kissed Ciel back. He felt his arm shudder under the strain, the place where his own blade had hit him burned red hot. A tremor ran through him and he collapsed upon Ciel the energy he had exerted over the past days finally depleted to nothing as he lay unconscious and bleeding, his cuts having reopened.
    Ciel looked down as the man he was kissing collapsed. He felt something warm and wet start to flow onto him; he rolled Sebastian of himself to see the extreme extent of the wounds he had endured. Ciel’s eyes widened and he yelled for May-Rinn as he tried to move Sebastian into a more comfortable position on the bed. As he did he picked up the man’s right hand to move it from the beds edge and place it by his side. He froze. The symbol. The Contract Symbol. Slowly it was fading into pure, pristine skin.

Hope evryone is looking forward to next months chapter<----- and it WILL be next month!!!!!

Also @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] tx for the reviews glad u like it!!! it always encourages e when ppl give nice reviews although to be honest i write for myself and u guys are lucky i post!!! nah im kiddin i write for all my followers too!!!! love all u guys!!!

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Mimitsu Inventory
    Masamune Takano Zen Kirishima Sebastian Michaelis

Wow this is great!!

I didn't like the Undertaker X Sebastian part very much, though, 'cause Undertaker is just... well I don't like him haha.
    But I hope Sebastian hasn't managed to suppress their master-servant relationship >///<
    Ciel must be furious *w*
    Hope He falls in love (if he isn't already)

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Nyuchanxx Inventory
    OPM Vald Trip Izumi Sena

Yer it took me ages to write the Sebastian undertaker bit I really Dont like that pairing but it just sortta fitted with the plot.....damn it in shouldn't be devoted to the plot so much!!! But in the end I was quite pleased with it even if sebbyXundertaker isn't my fav!!! Hope u continue reading and enjoy the rest!!! Obviously can't give away too much haha XD

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Mimitsu Inventory
    Masamune Takano Zen Kirishima Sebastian Michaelis

Don't worry, I pinned the page in my favourites =)
    Take your time to write a wonder-smex-ful follow-up chapter ♥

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Minakko Inventory

I CANT FIND THE FREAKING #5th BOOK!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles