• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• zazzysoul

• catrinevalentine

No problem, just remember my warnings and make sure no one is in the room with you at the time.

P.S. So I heard you like rape? Well you'll get your fill with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello Panic. How can i get Lusca' Good Ending? From Yaoiloverfangurl19

Ah sorry it took so long to reply, but the sequence for Lucas' good ending should be:

Go over to Jose (top answer), Stay and eat (top answer), Prepare the tools first (top answer), Open the box first (top answer), Get some rest (top answer), Do as Lusca says (top answer), Please do (hide the handcuffs) (top answer), Stay in cell (top answer), say that 'It's nothing' (top answer), Go find Evan in the library (top answer), Don't go with him (Jose) (top answer), Return to the workplace first (top answer).

If that's not it, then it's this one:

Go over to Jose (top answer), Stay and eat (top answer), Prepare the tools first (top answer), Open the box first (top answer), Get some rest (top answer), Do as Lusca says (top answer), Please do (hide the handcuffs) (top answer), Stay in cell (top answer), say that 'It's nothing' (top answer), Go find Evan in the library (top answer), Go with him (Jose) (bottom answer).

Remember, don't click the spoilers unless you want to miss out on the fun!

its okey Panic. I be very happy when you final reply to my question. Thank you for reply to my question. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

• 5 months later...

Hi! Thank you for the download, um, I'm new to this downloading and stuff... Can I have a step by step process? Thank you~

EDIT: Nevermind! I miraculously got it running haha, thank you for the download! I'm having so much fun with in e//w//e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Shana,

Please set an avatar or your posts will be deleted. Thank you.

The game is licensed and we don't share licensed materials.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to Know the orders to all the Endings in Enzai just go to this link, it'll show the right options to the ending you want, and the other ending as well

Link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:hamtaro-005 (15):

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I LOVED this game. The story line was pretty unique/original. It was VERY sadistic and masochistic, so if you're into that, this is for you, if not, eehhh. Haha.

Well actually illegally downloading something isn't fair too you know, anyway here we don't share licensed stuff if you didn't knew. Maybe you still can download it somewhere like on torrentz.eu. (:

• 2 weeks later...