DRAMAtical Murder [Open thread]

Kisecchi

Thanks for uploading dramatical murder in YO :) well torrent is much better for me thought and TY hime-chan for uploading it into here as torrent , I know you are working on it since last night (;

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• SutouKatsuya

• Teal

• xxikutoxx

I know it has no seeds... tried to seed it but no freaking thing got connected -angry-

go-me-ne. I'm reuploading a new torrent since I'm kinda shizzing with Utorrent now XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! Thank you so much for the files.

I appreciate the Torrent, a lot because I can't download it otherwise. It won't work on my crappy Laptop. Is there anyway the torrent can go up on, for example, Kickasstorrrents.com? Seeing as thePirateBay is banned in my country.

I beg of you? 8D Pretty please?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this beautiful BL i can't wait to play it >//

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for this beautiful BL i can't wait to play it >//

i have win rar but somehow, the file is blank.

like, if i have winrar file it will show something like purple books on the file icon, but this is just blank paper.

am i missing something?

Thank you a lot for your sharing..

.. I got problem like an above comment

after i finished install. My computer show the black window then close!

what's wrong with my installation?

..who know about this problem please help me..i really want to play T^T

• 4 weeks later...

HI!! Thank you very much ; w ; ( this is actually my third BL game , after lucky dog and Kichiku megane *~* ) so excited , thanks rabbit4

Hi everyone,

I just thought I should mention that before downloading this game you should know that you have to finish every single ending before unlocking the true ending; otherwise, you won't get the final ''congratulations for finishing the game'' CG.

Some people find not having it somewhat frustrating; so I just thought you should know :)

hi everyone..

i've downloading all the file, and succesful to join it with HJsplit. but when i start extracting it, it won't work because there are some trouble. CRC failed, and the file is corrupt..

can anyone give me an explain please??? TT^TT

i really appreciated your help

thanks..

You don't have to join it with HJsplit, if you have winrar you can just extract part 1, and automatically it will search for other parts and join them, if you get the same problem then one part has a problem, there is a torrent I have sent here.