Absolute Obedience [Setup errors]

voxierock

I have a problem >.

I just downloaded the game, extracted all into one folder, ran Setup.exe but they told me to insert CD 1 into my drive.

Is there anything I should do before Setting it up? I already tried several times.

P.S I downloaded the full file from the download thread.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• kyuuuke

• HyperBlueKitten

Maybe that one needs a crack... you'd better download the torrent file, cause that doesn't need anything else...

i have the same problem although i downloaded it from torrent T_____T~

help me please >"

this is the first time i'm playing game too T_T~

Try to go to the setup text file, and delete the lines that say DISCNO=1 and DISCNO=2. Then the setup won't look for the CDs

yap I have this problem and almost delete the game but when I scroll down I can say you really save me he he

thank you very much

• Like 1

i've managed to install it but when i go to run it an error box comes up saying "Application formatting error" does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Go into the Setup.txt and remove the DISCNO=1 and DISCNO=2. Than change the NMLFILE1=BGM.arc and the NMLFILE2=Se.arc into FULLFILE1=BGM.arc and FULLFILE2=Se.arc. Then change FULLFILE1=Voice.arc and FULLFILE2=Op.dat into FULLFILE3=Voice.arc and FULLFILE4=Op.dat.

After that, install the game.

Once installed, make sure you check if these 3 files are in your installation folder:

Voice.arc

Se.arc

BGM.arc

If they aren't, you can find them in the files of the original torrent you've downloaded. Copy and paste them from there in the installation folder (i.e: voice is voices, SE is sound effects, BGM is back ground music and OGGs are sound files).

That should solve any error...

• Like 10

• 1 month later...

guya... i need your help. i've already downloaded the torrents link for this and finished downloaded it. But there was no dialogue box that appeared after I clicked install

@ ortegaclaude69

I've just made a video installation guide for it, so you can check it out here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have download this link:

Hey! Oh, yeah indeed, because the filesize exceeds 1Gb. Then here is a torrent link.

Link (torrent file):

Absolute Obedience - Zettai Fukuju Meirei (English Game)

But when i want to install it it won't work it needs a disk?????

what do i need to do now??

I was already helped thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Reita

thank you so much, your explanation saved me much time and trouble solving issues that I have no idea how to solve and would take me ages to have done it my self! you are a gem!

Reita's comment:

"Go into the Setup.txt and remove the DISCNO=1 and DISCNO=2. Than change the NMLFILE1=BGM.arc and the NMLFILE2=Se.arc into FULLFILE1=BGM.arc and FULLFILE2=Se.arc. Then change FULLFILE1=Voice.arc and FULLFILE2=Op.dat into FULLFILE3=Voice.arc and FULLFILE4=Op.dat.

After that, install the game.

Once installed, make sure you check if these 3 files are in your installation folder:

Voice.arc

Se.arc

BGM.arc

If they aren't, you can find them in the files of the original torrent you've downloaded. Copy and paste them from there in the installation folder (i.e: voice is voices, SE is sound effects, BGM is back ground music and OGGs are sound files).

That should solve any error..."

• Like 2

Hay thanks for the link but I am a premium member of Megaupload and I downloaded this file, followed your instructions to delete the read disk parts from the file document...but it still work work after instillation...keeps coming up with file error?

Has anyone else struck this?

How are you supposed to save in this game? I'm a bit confused. Your help would be greatly appriciated. ^~^

Nevermind. I think I figured it out, but thank you anyway lol! xD I love the game! ^~^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Thank you for the useful tips regarding the installation of the game. However, I am still unable to play it.. :( No errors are coming up, but when I click the "Start" the game stops responding. I followed Rita's and Scorpio9151's suggestions.

Again, thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all... I can't seem to find the part to delete the words DISCNO=1 and 2, so I can't access the game. If anyone could be of help it'll be really appreciated... thanks!

@ Sanguine

Have you checked out the video installation guide? If you haven't,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it is.

• 2 weeks later...

It means you don't have a DirectX version installed, start the setup of the game again and install the DirectX version that came with the game (the 3rd option - DirectX Set Up)