Absolute Obedience [voice error]

fertry

@chiakaiyuki:

Sorry, made an avatar.

It says "File[gyal180.ogg] could not be opened" although every time it comes up (when I click) the number goes up, so it's like [.. 181.ogg], [.. 182.ogg] ect. I'll deal with it though, so thanks for responding anyway.

@Jin.

This question has been asked once and it was solved. I did exactly that, copy and paste everything to that folder, but the problem still persists. I wouldn't ask a question that has already been answered.

I'll deal with it though. The game still allows me to progress anyhow. So thanks anyway, I guess.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• fertry

• zoze888

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I downloaded the game some time ago but haven't had the chance to play, but anyway I just wanted to say thank you so much for the game!

But the sad part was that throughout the game, this text message saying that the 'File[select.ogg] cannot be opened' each and everytime I hover on an option, so I was like, the hell.

Had any idea how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Please set an avatar or else your post will ve deleted and then I can help you. OR BETTER read all solution I wrote here since its been asked hundred thousand times. (: you're welcome

• 2 months later...

turns out I got the game before it got licensed ( LUCKY!) and went through the thread and made changes to the script and followed the set-up and voice.arc, etc. BUT it still says File[bgm_01.ogg] couldn't be opened and File [select.ogg] couldn't be opened. So what do I do now?

Copy everything from the folder where the setup and stuff are and paste it in the installed game folder. (: There ya go.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Chelseytehe,

go to your folder where the setup is (before you installed the game) copy everything and paste it to the location of your installed game. (In case you may copy and replace or copy and keep both, Doesn't really matter.)

• 1 year later...