Absolute Obedience [voice error]

fertry

once you've downloaded all of the parts what do you have to do to install the game? just put all of them into the same folder or something?

and also: does this game has any errors? 'cause I downloaded it before on another page and I had to repair quite a bit for it to work.

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• Jin.

• fertry

• zoze888

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I already figured it out myself. you just have to put all the parts in one folder.

the voice didn't work. so you'll have to copy the voice.arc from your new folder with the game in it and put it in the original folder you can find under programm files-> langmaor

• Like 7

good thing that I could help you guys ;D

I've got for all of Kia's missions an A (expect one... -.-) but somehow... is it just me or do a few of you have the same problem?

for example when I finished the second request of louise with an A the last request suddenly had a D on it... I didn't even play it... how can there be a D? man... I'm pissed xDDD

• Like 1

No, it's not only you... many ppl have such problems with this game. There is an exact order in which you have to do the missions or else other missions will close. For example, if you play one of Kia's missions maybe one of Louise's will close.

If you play them in this order you can play all the game: L4, K6, K2, K3, K5, L5, K1, L6, K4, L1, L3, L2

Kia's second mission, "The Selfish Prince's Holiday," won't be available until two other missions have been completed.

I opened a thread

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you can check it if you want.

• Like 9

oh really? well... then I'm relieved... I'm not the only one ;P

but how the f*ck should I know in which order I have to take the requests?... maybe just tart with the first one and then the second one.... but... hm... I'll try it out ô.O

You're welcome dear! Yeah, you should try that order and see if you succeed. If you don't manage, try to check out that walkthrough that I told you about :)

• 3 weeks later...

WOW Rei ;) I must admit that you are really good at technological area :)

i am very bad at thiss XD

you must have been interested in Game, dont you???

^^

• Like 1

Thanks! Yeah... I like technological stuff :)

In fact, I'm not that interested in games... I just love to install them and solve the errors :D It sounds a bit strange, I know :D

• 2 weeks later...

If some of the computers still have some problems (such as no voice, can't select anything, no bgm, etc) use this:

MINFILE1=absobey.exe

MINFILE2=rio.arc

FULLFILE3=BGM.arc

FULLFILE4=Se.arc

FULLFILE1=Voice.arc

FULLFILE2=Op.dat.

FULLFILE5=Ed.dat

I had to install and uninstall a few times but it's worth it. Happy Playing! :D Also here are the ways to prevent your requests from getting @expired@

->Louise 6

-> Kia 6

-> Kia 2

-> Kia 3

-> Louise 4

-> Louise 5

-> Kia 5

-> Louise 2

-> Louise 1

-> Kia 4

-> Louise 3

-> Kia 1

• Like 3

Help me ! I have a problem when I open this game. It appeared :

- First : File [bgm_01.ogg] could not be open

- Second : when I click button Ok on first warning, it said "file [select.ogg] could not be open"

Check if these files are in your instalation folder:

Voice.arc

Se.arc

BGM.arc

If they aren't, go to the folder where the downloaded torrent is stored and copy-paste them from there in the installation folder

• Like 3

@scorpio9151: I have done as you said but it didn't work. But thanks for your help a lot !

@reita : It works ! Thank you so much !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem, though the game works sort of fine. Whenever I go click enter or basically just click the screen, an error box appears with like gyal0181.ogg and other. :|

I dunno what I should do, I've done all the things in the previous post that I should alter already.

@ Origami Princess

Copy your VOICE.arc from the folder where you have downloaded the torrent, and paste it in your C:\Program Files\langmaor\Absolute Obedience folder (the drive letter may vary).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When I open it, my computer comes up with a window that says file[bgm_01.ogg] could not be opened and when I try to click start another window says file[select.ogg] comes up. Help please? ^_^"

After you have installed the game make sure you check if these 3 files are in your installation folder:

Voice.arc

Se.arc

BGM.arc

If they aren't, you can find them in the files of the original torrent you've downloaded. Copy and paste them from there in the installation folder (i.e: voice is voices, SE is sound effects, BGM is back ground music and OGGs are sound files).

sorry, didn't catch the question already posted about it, but I can't seem to get it to work. the files are there, but i'm just not sure how to get this thing running.

If you are getting that error (bgm_01.ogg) you just need to do what I told you in the previous message, cause it has worked so far for everyone...

when I installed it, it went well but when I opened the game it gave me an error message and I can't click start, because the mesage appears! it says "file [bgm_01.ogg] could not be opened" and I click ok and it keeps appearing...someone who knows how to fix this? :'( thank you~