Amphetamine BL movie review

kjyc

220px-Amphetamine_poster.jpg

Themes: Drama,Romance, Tragedy,drug use, straight to gay, Yaoi, Nudity,Rape

Plot:

Daniel moved to Australia when he was 15, he is now working in Hong Kong as a big shot in the finance sector. On a day where he goes for drinks after work someone catches his eye. That person is Kafka- Kafka is sitting there with a sword beside him. Kafta is a swimming coach and does martial arts and..has a grilfriend. Daniel is gay and damn interested in Kafta- after some casual stalking he befriends Kafta. Daniel tries to make a move but Kafta isn't ready. Kafta is involved in alot of situations that make him see gay (ie nude modelling for a gay film) but he doesn't seem happy or comfortable about it. Although he seems to finally come round there is complications..hes addicted to drugs and theres something really sad in his past..

Review:

This is a solid film, the actors are incredible. The gap between them is huge and Daniel keeps trying to bridge it. Kafta really does come to love Daniel but he shows so much remorse and guilt as well as self-struggle on his way to love. Kaftas struggle is unlike any i have seen in BL films its real. Parts of the movie are in flashback as well as hallucinations brought on by the drugs- it adds a whole new level. This film is incredible NOT FOR UNDER 18s. Contains nudity. (Why i am bothering to warn Yaoi fans..i don't know ha ha )

Rating:

:):):):):)

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic