3-Day Weekend BL movie review

kjyc

MV5BMTk3NDQ5MjAwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc3MDk5MQ@@__V1__SY270_CR4,0,182,270_.jpg

Themes: Drama,Mature, Romance,comedy?Yaoi

Plot:

A gay couple-Jason and Simon decide to take a holiday. Jason has a cabin in the woods and he along with Simon (who he has been with for many years) prepare for the trip. There's a catch though..they decide that the more the merrier. Jason and Simon invite some friends and acquaintances. Among these is good friend and playboy Cooper and his first semi-long-term partner Ace (gentle type). There's also Simon's yoga instructor (spiritual type). A hustler Cameron (whose involved with Simon). There's also Cameron who is the druggie and Mac the shy guy. All in all the mix of these characters over the weekend brings out everybody's true colors.

Review:

Let me just say this- this is a low budget movie full of stereotypes, cheesy lines and lame acting. BUT i loved it ! I found the interaction of the characters really good and i was interested in knowing what happens next. Even though the characters were exaggerated there were moments of truth and it was really good to see what happens when it all hits the fan!!

Rating:

:):):):)

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjyc

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic