Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    KatsMH

Cool What was the last anime season/episode you watched? 🤔

Hi guys

I started this thread to see if ppl still watch anime, from new seasons or old and it might spark conversations later on if we see things in common.

For me, I rewatched No.6 anime last night and then the latest episode of Ballroom E Youkoso and Hitorijime My Hero. ^^

Last edited by KohakuShadow; 11-01-2019 at 06:28 PM.

2. The following 3 users like this post by KatsMH:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory
    Dante Nikiforov Victor Special 8 Special Mikazuki

Re: What was the last anime season/episode you watched? 🤔

Hmmm Ballroom ^ ^ it's really pretty good! ^ ^

4. The following user likes this post by Ryuu_L:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    KatieMH25! Inventory
    Kuze Madoka YO Host 2018 Special Sosuke

I've been watching Ballroom too XD recently been watching Ace of Diamond and Cardfight! Vanguard as I never got to finish them

6. The following 2 users like this post by KatieMH25!:

Searching for rainbows and dreaming in clouds
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Dexen Inventory
    Escape Journey Hana no Mizo Shiru Suzuki-San Hot Choco

Im watching Hitorijime my hero! I love Masahiro character in the manga, not so convinced about this anime adaptation, but whatever yaoi that gets an anime must be supported ^_^
    Let's hope for more!!

And I need to catch up on last episodes of Boku no Hero Academia cuz I haven't watch them still u.u

Inner thought: it's more of a shonen-ai
    Last edited by Dexen; 09-04-2017 at 02:03 AM.

8. The following user likes this post by Dexen:

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

Hitorijimo my hero is not bad. Will see it in one go! Need to support Yaoi anime, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I am trying to finish Natsume, got stuck in the middle of 2016, because there were ACCA etc airing!!

Vatican's mystery is ready to my like. Plus there is subtle BL (just look at the opening!!))))

Virgin soul is in the process - the drawing style of the passionate characters, especially demons etc ... yum yum

No.6 is on my rewatch list if there is time left after watching the current season, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The following user likes this post by Orient:

Credits
    littlespiral Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Yuri Plisetsky Nikiforov Victor Katsuki Yuuri

i'm watching Ballroom E Youkoso as well @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! despite the freakishly long neck of most of the characters, it's pretty good ^_^ though i wish it would be more fan-service in the anime (like in YOI) hahaha...

am also watching Boku no Hero Academia and 3-gatsu no Lion

12. The following user likes this post by littlespiral:

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ChibiiFujoshi Inventory
    Gareki Nai Muhinyi Hinata Midori

The latest ep I watched was Boku no Hero Academia episode 34~

I'm pretty much following several of the currently airing animes:
    Hitorijime My Hero (doing good, but I like the manga better, but like what @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] said, it's good to support yaoi anime)
    Katsugeki Touken Ranbu (the sword babies are so cool in this anime adaptation)
    Isekai Shokudou (in love with this one because it's so fluffy to me, plus the food-)
    Youkai Apartment (the latest episodes has my fujoshi self squeeing even tho it's most likely fanservice)
    Knight's & Magic (I love mecha anime, and this one is so refreshingly cute, with action at the same time; plus, the MC is pretty much a genius mecha builder in the world he's transported in)
    Konbini Kareshi & Tsurezure Children (I watch these two because they have multiple couples, which I adore in anime)
    Saiyuki Reload Blast (the action has me hooked)

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: I was watching Ballroom e Youkoso as well, but kinda stopped after episode 3 just because I forgot one episode and am now just waiting for the whole season to finish before I get back to it. Plus, it isn't really as gay as I would have hoped, lol.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]: Natsume Yuujinchou? I just finished the whole 6 seasons last May. It's awesome, so I hope you finish it~
    Also, I dropped Vatican because the mystery aspect got to me after just the first episode. I'm hoping to let the whole season pass first before I get back into it just because I want spoilers of anything bad so as to avoid the heartache, lol.

I babbled, sorry! I don't get to talk about anime much irl because most of my friends aren't as into it as I am, which sucks.

14. The following 2 users like this post by ChibiiFujoshi:

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], I am with you on Youkai Apartment!

You are so cool to finish Natsume! I love it so much but then it has been discontinued, then I was waiting them to finish airing, then more popped out... the more Natsume the better!

BTW, Vatican's last episode was yum yum (see the spoiler)

Spoiler:  

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ChibiiFujoshi Inventory
    Gareki Nai Muhinyi Hinata Midori

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], Hase and Inaba. If you know what I mean~

Spoiler:  

I adored Natsume! I couldn't stop binge-watching the whole 6 seasons in 1 week. Considering I'm a scaredy-cat, and lots of the youkai in the anime spooked me so much I took my cat with me wherever I went at home, it says a lot about how much I enjoyed it even though my fears hounded me.
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I laughed and cried a lot while watching it.

OMG that spoiler makes me wanna jump in now and get back to it! You definitely piqued my interest...

17. The following user likes this post by ChibiiFujoshi:

YO Host
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Orient Inventory

This is The Mood, @@ChibiiFujoshi !!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles