Seme Needed

KiraMidnight

I enjoy doing very rough kinds of role plays

Bondage,bloody,whips, thinks like that

I only ask you try to respond at least once a day,I have 15 role plays going and a few have completly stopped responding.

I know we all have lives,but I beg you to warn me if you'll be gone for a while.

I do my best to match my role play partners style, but it gets a bit hard

I have no plot,I am typeing this at 6 am and havent actually been asleep at all yet so if I mispell things a lot,forgive me.

I am not an amature,but I am not an expert,I just want a role play partner that can be dark,and evil twords the most innocent of people or the most bad ass of people...

If you take me on I sincerly thank you, if you view this but aren't interested, thank you anyway hehe

Well...I'll wait and see who responds, and please mention my name so I know you responded pretty please

Thank you

Bows

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• otameganekko

• Asakura-Sama

Forgive if I misinterpret anything but it seems that you're looking for someone who can be quite a sadist, huh?

If you don't mind having me, who is a complete stranger to you, I am willing for I am also looking for role plays. I was from your profile so I was reading some things about your information and rules, which is why I have said so.

But I don't have any ideas at the moment myself. If it's alright, we can decide this by mutual agreement as we converse.

Waha. I sound wary and careful but whatever. -smiles-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

That is exacy what I'm looking for,yes.

I have no problem role playing with strangers,and yes,lets talk about a plot.

I'll mention your name in a post where I posted a few of my ideas

Thank you for complying with me and also for mentioning me in the said post. I guess we could talk more about those left, meaning the first and last ones. First of, since the seme is a sadist, I think it'd make sense to start with non-con.

Hmm.. How about something that's headed to a Master & Slave Relationship? We could start with how they would meet and how their relationship would come to something as such. Though I do not know what their identities would be 'cause I don't know which ones are new for you.

you are very welcome

What does non-con mean and what do you mean by which ones are new to me?

Ah. Forgive me if I was unable to make myself clear.

Non-con pertains to non-consensual, meaning it's something forced. And by the latter, I mean about the characters. What types of characters would be something new for you? Like what kind of circumstances they have and such.

Ok,I get it.

All my characters are listed on my profile,their are 13

As for the non-con,either way is perfect.

I just need someone that can be a complete dominate and sort of unforgiving person twords any kind of person...that is all I want...

Shall you send me a private message and we disguss a plot and stuff?

What you're looking for is somewhat interesting. I guess I don't have to worry about going too far.

And roger that, I shall send you a message when an idea crosses my mind.

• 1 month later...

This is three.The people above still plays this one,but I have no problem doing the same role play with diffrent people,I enjoy it to be honest,so if you want to we can try this one if not,move on to the next one my student =^.^=

i'm kind of interested in this so what should i do now?? sensei!

Well,we'll need a plot,or story line.

Then We'll need a name.

My question would be,do you want my character to be nice and innocent,in the middle,or a complete a** hole?

Either way you'd technically be the one trying to tie me up,but I can be agressive.I am sending you a message.you are more then welcome to choose one of my characters that you'd like me to use for our role play.I like letting my partner choose my character for me