Please, help!

Akiii

I can't remember the name of an anime. Maybe you can help me.

It was about a guy...uhm..I don't know his name. I'll name him 'The big guy'. And this big guy rapes a small guy. The small guy cries and tells the big guy to stop because it's hurting him (or something like that), but he doesn't. So the small guy dies because of the blood loss and the big guy starts crying when he realizes what he did.

So.. that's all I remember. I think it was an OVA...or 2 OVAs..I don't really remember `cause I saw it 2-3 years ago.

Thank you :3

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akiii

• AceyDey

• kjyc

• YaoTaku98

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.. Not Really Sure Probably "Goosh Goosh"

[video=youtube;T0hSLxRU-t8]

Random Description Before You check it ;)

"Goosh Goosh" was taken from some anime called Tokyo Tribe II, and depicts the violent, unlubricated anal rape of some unnamed character, while a bunch of Jiggers stand by. "Jiggers" is what you call Japanese wiggers, right? Whatever. Anyway, there's no real context for this. A grotesquely obese man is lying in a bath, being fellated, having his fingers sucked and his fat licked by random naked sluts. The jiggers show up with money and some vaguely effeminate boy. Fatty-san says something in moonspeak that translates to "this is very good", before he proceeds to FUCKING RAPE THE KID TO DEATH WHILE YELLING "GOOSH GOOSH!"

NOTE: Must Not watch if You're under 18, and It's Kinda Shota-Like for some reason..

ok, thank you ^^

lol, thanks...but it's not that xDDD. By "The big guy" I meant the Seme kkk, And the graphics were good. I think one of them was blonde...Ugh, I don't remember >

LOOL, That's just suddenly popped on my head, and when you said

So the small guy dies because of the blood loss

That's just made me remember this XDD HAHAHA Good It's not this "Goosh Goosh" Thing ;)

Definitely xD but Funny Enough, I don't find this clip as "Disgusting" more like very FUNNY LOOL

I can't remember the name of an anime. Maybe you can help me.

It was about a guy...uhm..I don't know his name. I'll name him 'The big guy'. And this big guy rapes a small guy. The small guy cries and tells the big guy to stop because it's hurting him (or something like that), but he doesn't. So the small guy dies because of the blood loss and the big guy starts crying when he realizes what he did.

So.. that's all I remember. I think it was an OVA...or 2 OVAs..I don't really remember `cause I saw it 2-3 years ago.

Thank you :3

Are you absolutely sure the uke dies and the seme cries? If not for that, it sounds an awful lot like

Maiden Rose spoiler:

Klaus (big German seme) rapes Taki (small Japanese uke), making him bleed and pass out. Klaus is broken up about what he's done and takes him to see the doctor. But there's no crying and Taki doesn't die.

: I think so too... It was the blood loss that made me so unsure...

yep me too i dont rmb blood loss in that must be something else ..hmmm...LOL

Another one that comes to mind is Okane ga Nai... But only the blonde little guy, big guy, rape, guilt, and pleading parts fit... No death, blood, or crying... =_="

It was Maiden Rose. Thank you so much!!! I look for this since...well...I don't remember -.-" But still, thank you! I don't know why I thought Taki dies...maybe because of the blood loss xD.

Glad you have found it ;D and also, Glad it's not the Gooosh Gooosh LOL~Enjoy then, ;)

Oh! :leaf13: you are welcome ^_^mine was just a guess after all, since I never seen the rest of it.

Goosh Goosh. LOL =]]
No problem. Thanks for intention ^^

And thank you again, everyone!

• 3 months later...