Alphabetical List of Yaoi Drama CDs

Key

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the list,, it's easy to find the titles and always up to date... but my only problem is i don't know what's new and what's not...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What happenedto the list?  I don't see the list anymore after the site got updated :( could someone please advise on how to navigate this new site as I was able to see the list on the old site with no problem

9 hours ago, Mizu_Yuki said:

What happenedto the list?  I don't see the list anymore after the site got updated :( could someone please advise on how to navigate this new site as I was able to see the list on the old site with no problem

Hello! If I remember correctly the list format was specifically made for the previous platform, so it's not compatible with the current one. I'm sure the list will be remade, we just have to be patient. ^^ 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:17 AM, Kujaku said:

Hello! If I remember correctly the list format was specifically made for the previous platform, so it's not compatible with the current one. I'm sure the list will be remade, we just have to be patient. ^^ 

Thank you for the info. I thought it was me that couldn't see the list anymore. Glad to know that we will see the list back in the new platform with some patience needed :) it's just that I was waiting for the date when some of the blcds were going to be reuploaded by the user I was following so panicked when I couldn't see the list anymore. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/5/2013 at 12:55 AM, Key said:

Yaoi Drama CD Downloads Alphabetical List:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

OMGGGGG YOU’RE DOING THE GOD’S WORK!!!

thank you very much for making this list~