Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butler w/ ENGLISH PATCH!

ayachan94

• 1 month later...

I downloaded from the MG link in the first post, and extracted the file...Everything seems to be fine... Is there things I should do or can I just click on the application and it'll work? If I can click and play which one? And if I need to do something what do I do? It's my first time trying to play/open something like this. Would greatly appreciate any help :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
you can download the whole [Fuwanovel] Hadaka Shitsuji -english-.rar --->
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
..... one more thing :leaf12: hope you Enjoy

Thanks a lot!

This game is defo NOT for the faint of heart 0_____0 PLAY WITH CAUTION GUYS. If rape or violence or abuse or anthing of that sort triggers you, DONT PLAY cause this game is made up mostly of this. Those who are open/indifferent to ahem "new" scenarios, enjoy x__x

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to save the game without quicksaving? I have a quicksave that I want to keep (it's before you make any choices) but I can't save now...

Also has anyone ever translated the buttons on the start menu? I'm playing an English patch but the menu is still in Japanese.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how to save the game without quicksaving? I have a quicksave that I want to keep (it's before you make any choices) but I can't save now...

Still not sure about all the buttons but Save is the third one from the top. And the one right below it is Load apparently. First is Resume I believe. Hope it helps somewhat.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

someone help me. when i open the game they give this message : the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application.

what have i do ??

• 3 weeks later...

yeayyyy. finally i'm able to download it. it's my second yaoi game, first is when i was a senior highschool (10 years ago). gonna excitedly (is it a word? hahahah) playing it :) :) :)

• 1 month later...

so I downloaded/installed it before, but it started to have error signs. I tried to delete the folder but it won't let me. It says I need permission from DESKTOP-55TV506\Blank. What do I do here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

WTF I downloaded Mega file and it is Eng patched. However I don't know if you are the link provider or not, but this makes me really mad. The File "hadaka.exe" had description name 666-system and the the file's original name was also "666.exe". The game is working like it supposed to be but everytime you open up file, it will automatically opens up a browser and destinate you a mybestmv.com (which is malware virus that takes all your computer informations and so forth). This really pissed me off, but if you have a good vaccine, it won't do anything in your computer. JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW!! I have no idea why this person up-loaded this file with virus in the .exe folder...

• 1 year later...