Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butler w/ ENGLISH PATCH!

ayachan94

tumblr_mghtfoytdy1rbi51qo1_500.jpg

Hadaka Shitsuji - Naked Butler Game Download (1.42MB)

Parts 1-7: 200 MB

Parts 8: 58 MB

Join with HJSplit or 7zip

english patch is included in this download no separate download for the patch

Download Links:

MEGA

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

4shared:

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

This is my own supplied link, please report if the links are broken so I can fix.

You can download links all at once.

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 8

• 2 months later...

fmkxmx.jpg

Title: Hadaka Shitsuji

Alt Title: Naked Butler

Released: Sep 16, 2011

Rating: 18+

Genres: Drama, Mystery

Plot:

Tomoaki is your average university student, however one day he receives a strange flyer which said that there was an easy job which anyone could do and it was offering a 30,000 yen wage per day. So, Tomoaki went to the address on the flyer since he really needed to money. The address actually led Tomoaki to a beautiful big house with lots of stewards. It turns out that the owner of the residence would be away so Tomoaki would have to act as head steward and keep everything under control in the owner's absence. Tomoaki was also told that he needed to find a husband, and so he started his work as head steward, however being around all these butlers and trying to complete the almost impossible request from the boss has awakened his sadistic side. What will happen to him now?

Download Hadaka Shitsuji Yaoi Game:

Download Hadaka Shitsuji English Patch:

• 2 months later...
... It says that there's a problem in part 1 everytime I extract all the files....

I recommend redownloading part 1.

I have successfully downloaded, installed and played the game using the download files from the first post in this thread.

There must have been a problem when you were downloading.

• 2 weeks later...

In the English version, the letters get farther and farther apart until the text becomes unreadable. I can go maybe 7 or 8 screens, then I have to quit and restart so I can read. Is there a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...

every time I try to download this it brings up a site I am unfamiliar with, and I do not know if I can trust such a place, can anyone please tell me if it is safe to use or not?

"Missing d3dx9_43.dll"

A missing d3dx9_43.dll is a common error when trying to play any kind of computer game. You need to update DirectX

the link

. maybe that will help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahhhhh~

I download the chopped parts and takes me forever to get it all so I took the torrent download .... *relief* now only takes me less 35mins

thanks for sharing this :leaf12:

you have to download "HJsplit"(link;

) open it and it will give you the option to "Join"click it,then select "Input file" for that you click the file you downloaded that says "001" next don't work about the output file if the other files are in the same folder as the 001 file then it will automaticly detect them,so now wyou just click "join files" it will load for a while yhen in your folder there will be a .zip file,use winrar to open it and extract the folder inside. good luck!:leaf:

So i've downloaded the game but it seems that it had started to mess up and i have no clue on how to get the english patch to work...Help?

So i've downloaded the game but it seems that it had started to mess up and i have no clue on how to get the english patch to work...Help?

Which link you did download the hadaka file?

I've got mine by torrent and that is whole pack its also included the English patch.

One more thing ..... you don't need to run the setup.exe just lick the "hadaka_en" application which is inside the .zip file you download and it run on window size mode not a full screen. It worked for me somehow since I give up to set it up or install on the first try and it didn't work.

This is what I do:

1. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

3. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

4. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hope it work for you ;)

Gud Luck :leaf:

I've downloaded files from the torrent. It's only letting me play until the blue-haired man greet the protagonist. It goes all white after that. help?

wat does it say when the game got white screen? did you see a pop up window? like saying 666 system stop working or the 666 system need to be closed?

oh..... so far I haven't got problem like that but I did try sort of thing to match your issue altho it didnt happen :(

one more thing.... you download the game with patch on it?

torrent or is that by part1, part2 ...... 'til part8 ---->

• 2 weeks later...

hi when I try to attach files occurred an error, someone can send me the full file by google drive,

• 2 weeks later...