Server Cost - Server Resources Dropped

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Thanks for all the help given and for explaining me things even if I bothered you 10 times in a day. My Paypal was finally confirmed, so here's my small donation.

• 9 months later...

I just joined this past week, but just the resources alone here have been so helpful to me in finding hard to find stories that when I saw the issue about funds I had to donate. It wasn't much at all. But it was what I had in my paypal at the time. I do freelance writing so funds come and go at random. But I plan to donate what I can when I can because I feel like this community could potentially become home.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this site will stay forever.

- - - Updated - - -

So true, it feels like home.

Well I will try to donate every month, even if it is just a little, every amount how small will help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! One can subscribe for a monthly donation via

. The subscription can be canceled at any time even right after the first donation. (:

I will definitely try and become a Patron as soon as I can! It sucks that costs should be so high. What a world we live in ):

• 5 weeks later...

This is sad. I wish I wasn't a student anymore and am working so I can donate even a little :Crying:

• 1 year later...

to the right of the site under the New Forum posts should be a Help Contribute box. That is the easiest way. There is also a Donate tab up at the top next to the IShop tab too.

• 1 year later...

I'll make paypal account when I get paid at the end of this month and help to donate even a little. Thanks for lots of efforts! I think I'll do subscription on patreon? So it'll be automatic every months right?

• 2 years later...

Love the new layout and design of the site - very cool! I would like to see the GIF banners again, those awesome ones that come up with the seasons? Lol

Ive donated some today and hope to pay more next weekend too. 

Keep up the good work, guys! 🤩 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, it's very much appreciated! Whenever

will not be busy, we'll see if we can get animated logos back. We kept seasonal logos (we have had one for Halloween, for winter, the current one is the default logo). (:

• Like 2