the saddest anime you have seen or (a sad moment) ?

sarah3161

Elfen Lied was the saddest for me:leaf7:

yoyo7there were some sad moments in Naruto :msn_red_fox 18 also Higurashi (i even cried ):8onion5:

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• JenovaVII

• hama71

• Nayru

Well...

i never watch any sad manga...

I hate it because i don't like to be cry...

LOL...

But i've read many sad Yaoi fanfiction...

^ - ^

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. .was the saddest for me,

. .i get easily touched and be sad from stories that contains controlled emotions and hidden feelings towards a character :(

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Clannad (after story)...

I don't care if people thing it's over the top or forced,

but I had to wipe the tears of my desk when I watched this series

Also Angel Beat's ending had me in tears

It's actually to be a happy end, but it was so sad at the same time T.T

• Like 1

As for sad anime, in its whole. the first that comes to my mind right away are the Rurouni Kenshin OVAs: Tsuiokuhen and Seisouhen. Beautifully heart wrenching. I didn't cry but it certainly left my throat in a knot.

I love it, love it, love it.

Also Neon Genesis Evangelion, I guess. Not exactly 'sad', at least for me, but melancholy and depression are indispensable ingedients in EVA. And that's what makes it so damn epic. (*_*)

--

Now for sad moments;

This is going to sound really weird and well, 'WTF?!' really but... I absolutely love it when some of my favorite characters die. Yeah. (Not always, obviously.)

So the ones I loves the most - and don't get me wrong it WAS sad. And so f*cking awesome (*_*) - are the following:

- One Piece

(Ace's death. Awesome. Just... Awesome. It was great. I has predicted it and I was totally expecting it and it didn't disappoint me one bit. I liked it. A lot. I'll still miss him like crazy. And I still wanna crush Akainu like the useless worm he is. *smirk*).

- Fullmetal Alchemist

(Hughes' death. He was annoyingly adorable and impossible not to adore. As much as it is impossible to hate Envy after all the shit he pulled. Then again, FMA is love, all of it.).

- Death Note

(L's death. Right after one of the best scenes ever in anime, for me. Rain, L, Light, feet. I lost count how many times I re-watched the episode.).

- Code Geass

(Lelouch's death. Ah. I'm speechless for this one, I mean... Lelouch is simply one of the best characters ever. And his death was equally one of the best ever.).

- Naruto

(Even thought I don't watch watch nor read Naruto on a regular basis whatsoever, I practically know the whole story. Who doesn't? The point is that I adore Zabuza's death scene. It's one of the most gorgeous death scenes I've seen to the date. And he was SO badass... *grins*)

AND! the ending of Ai No Kusabi. One of the best endings. Ever. ♥

• Like 1

Well to me was Kobato and Nana...

They are not all the time sad but there are so much motional scene in it...

I had to cry few time watching it...

Here is homepage and some info site for you to go... ^^

Kobato homepage(Japanese):

Kobato Info site (English):

Nana U.S. homepage(English):

Nana anime homepage (Japanese):

• Like 1

Ok for sad anime i watched i can only remember to cry in some Naruto eps... :p yeah i know but he can actually pull out a lot of tears from this old lady :D... as for a manga i wished so hard there was a anime series but there isnt... It's called Watashitachi no Shiawasena Jikan, story about a death row criminal and a disturbed pianist(no yaoi, but still great). Jeez just remembering it makes me sad already :(

• Like 1

@ Belita

I didn't mention Watashitachi No Shiawase Na Jikan because I thought the thread was anime-only but I second it. It's such a beautiful story and it just twists you inside. One of my favorite manga. Sahara is an amazing artist. foxy3

• Like 1

@ JenovaVII

I didn't mention Watashitachi No Shiawase Na Jikan because I thought the thread was anime-only but I second it. It's such a beautiful story and it just twists you inside. One of my favorite manga. Sahara is an amazing artist.

Yeah i know JenovaVII, but it was really the sadest thing i've read... couldnt leave it out even thought it's anime thread :p

• Like 2

The ending of Narbari no Ou made me cry sooo much

When Yoite decided to live the rest of his life and he just turned to dust in the chair. Sooooo sad. I had so many tears streaming down my face

I agree about Clannad After Story as well. So many tears from me :(

Also, Air was really sad too and I cried quite a few times

• Like 1

Guest hannakawai

clannad, After Story, Ef Memories and Melodies, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0and Winter Cicada, those the animes that made me cry and i thinks those are not that sad but only a tear jerker ones

and also i think AnoHana will be one of them too

How I forgot this... --;

xxxHolic Rou...

Well some of xxxholic is sad but this is sadest one in xxxhoic... ㅜㅜ

Yuko-san and Watanuki-kun... they are just two person made me cry for so much...

I just hope they made happy ending on this... but... they didn't go any far on story...

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

One Piece

:WARNING: HEAVY SPOILER

When they burn going merry (it's a ship)

Nami's past, when Bellemere says 'I love you' then Arlong shots her D:

Brook's past - when Rumbar pirates sing Bink's Sake and they start to die slowly, until brooks says 'trio, duet, solo................'

When Ace dies! NOOOOOOOOO.... Why Oda, why... ;_;

I accidentally let my eyes sweat on those scenes... ( ゚Д゚)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@JenovaVII and

@Amander123

I agree with most of the ones posted (i say most because i havent seen 1 or 2)

and another one i found sad was in Hikaru no go

When Fujiwara-no-Sai just disappears i found it very sad

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

saiunkoku monogatari season 1 T____T

when Sa Sakujun committed suicide by putting a poison in the tea that Shurei made for him. He didn't tell Shurei that he put poison in his tea. So when Shurei let him drank it,...... I don't like to continue anymore T____________T

• Like 1