「Calm Envy」 .. private [Ridd x Saga] ..

Saga

calmenvy_zps552fc71a.jpg

» Information «

Genre: Supernatural, Action, Yaoi

Ranking: 18+

Races: Demons feat. Humans

Prologue:

Beautiful eyes, long eyelashes - he finally opened his eyes. There was a voice in that dark place, speaking forgotten words in Latin. Could it be his hour of awakening?

His long black hair circling his exhausted and chained body. Lyss, the song of Satan, felt his body burning. Who was so brave to unchain him?

The chains caught silver fire, burning throughout and slightly bruising the perfectly white skin of Lyss. He fainted and the next moment was in a big hall room decorated with crosses.

-"What a disgusting sight after 1000 years.", he mumbled and tried to raise his nude body,to find a beautiful bishop standing in front of him with the cross turned upside-down in hands.

A surprise ran across the demon's eyes and his pupils widened; that was something unusual. What that bishop needed?

-------

Character

Humanoid form

2505gup.jpg

Demonic form

212v9ed.jpg

Name: Lyss

Race: Demon

Position: Seme

Years: Unknown for even himself

Personality: Sarcastic, cold and reserved though with faint sparkles of gentleness

Random fact: He freezes at one place when hears the word "Mugen", which means 'immortal,infinity'. Unconscious reaction because his origin name is actually 'Mugen', but his father has cursed him to freeze when his true nature is called.

-----

Now, this is what I call 'surprise'.

The demon chuckled as thought, getting himself on feet. His long hair separated perfectly fine from front and then spiraling from behind, touching slightly his wide back.

He looked around, it was a holy place, no doubt it. The only thing that could actually hold him there was the upside down cross in the hands of that certain bishop in front of him.

-"So I suppose you didn't summon me to have some barbeque, human. What is your call for? Could it be your Father betrayed your expectations?", he spoke sarcastically as ever and started walking towards the other.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Ridd

anime-beautiful-boy-manga-Favim.com-412564_thumb.jpg

Name: Nathan Amendi

Position: Uke

Race: A human

Personality: He often acts distant to seem more mature. Proud and pretty hot-headed, but still caring. Despises people who are self-important.

Other: Is afraid of god because of religional parents (mainly the reason he became a bishop). But is afraid of demons more, even thought that means admitting that satan is stronger than god.

Nathan's cross-holding hand was shaking, as well as his whole body. Feeling the crushing, powerful aura that came from the beautiful creature in front of him. It made him feel almost sick. It took all his strenght to just not fall on his knees. That was the aura of a devil.

'So this is what a true demon is like. Scary.'

Right after he had thought his thoughts, he quickly murmured a prayer. The demon was closening to him, talking to him. Nathan's head started feeling light.

'Don't have negative thoughts. You've the power over the demon. Just stay steady now... And calm down!'

Nathan's body became a lot more stable, and he found his own, unshaky voice again. He spoke in a calm tone, as he tightened his grip of the cross. "No. That's not it. Father will never betray me. I've got a request."

Noticing the fear, Lyss didn't expect any less. It wasn't the first time he was dealing with a human being, but it was the first time a human summoning him. Speaking the truth though he admired humans deep within, for some unknown reason.

The demon was about to get bored since all the reactions he saw up until now were nothing new. Always the same, the begging, the pleading, the cries, the shudders. He raised his hand, not caring at all for the boy's life ready to erase his being.

A sudden pause.

Oh? He's got some guts.

He grinned faintly when the other spoke. If he thought it be so easy to deal with such a high rank demon, Lyss had to disappoint the other.

A quick shift and he had himself behind the bishop with his sharp nails against the boy's neck,

-"Tell me though, why should I even listen to your request?" - ah,right. Typical for a demon to seek for reasons. Or may be he wanted to see how smart... or foolish was the other.

The stopped attack. Swift smirk. Nathan blinked his eyes in surprisement, only to find himself from the demon's nails next. He inhaled deeply, and almost lost his grip from the cross. Soon though, he regained his stable position, and exhaled quietly. His heart was racing like it knew that these might be it's last beats. Adrenaline was gushing inside his veins as Nathan thought about how close he was to death.

'Brains don't you dare to stop working on me now.' He snapped angrily inside his mind. Anything to distract his thoughts from the sharp nails which were pushing against the fair skin of his neck.

"Because I'm going to make a deal with you." Nathan spoke his words slowly, just thinking, as if he was weighting if he chose the right words. His voice was now very close to normal. Almost fearless, though the unspoken confusement could be heard from it clearly. The weight of the aura had lightened a bit more. Was it because he had gotten his courage back, after surviving from the shock of seeing a real demon.

Nathan shook his head to clear his thoughts. There wasn't time for puzzling himself with his own thoughts right now. Nathan was pretty sure that his words would bring some kind of change to the situation. Though he didn't know what kind. His head could drop to the floor on this second.

A tilt to side followed by a butterfly-like touch against the bishop's neck from the sniff he had.

-"A deal, you say...", the demon grinned widely and retreated his hand,crossing arms in front of chest,"So what's your request?"

It was rather curiosity than willingness, that request couldn't be specified as usual. A bishop to offer a deal between the holy body and the devil's son. Damn, it was worth the time to hear it out.

Lyss was in his demonic form,so he decided to switch with the humanoid. He would prefer the other to gather his thoughts than wasting his time,while waiting for stutters or whatever there could be to get over. As each step made, one change was made. Until he stood before the bishop's eyes in his humanoid form.

The bishop shivered as he heard the slight amusement and curiousity shining trough the demon's voice as he spoke. It didn't make him fel easy at all not even when the demon's touch disappeared. Nathan closed his eyes and spoke his apologize to the god in his mind.

When he opened his eyes again, the demon was right in front of him, standing there like a god-statue of some kind. The demon truly did look like a god or an angel of somekind. That face was actually pretty beautiful. And he looked more like a human now. A very, very beautiful human.

Nathan gritted his teeth as he caught himself from having sinful thoughts. He squeezed the cross lightly, to ensure that it really was in his hands. It was. Upside down. 'Forgive me, father.' He sent his thoughts to the heaven, and prepared himself for the worst.

"There is something really evil coming up to earth from down there. I don't know what it is, except for that it's something very powerful, and that it's against Father's will." Nathan spoke, not wanting to look at the demon in the eye. Somehow he felt very bare, naked under the demon's gaze, almost as if his soul could be seen by him.

A thoughtful look sneaked on his face, giving away a frowning expression.

From below...

His eyes moved to the side, suddenly caught by the beauty of a wall drawing. It was a masterpiece that illustrated the war between Heaven and Hell.

A chuckle.

That was funny. If the bishop believed blindly in God, why he had to summon Lyss to begin with? The situation was hilarious and the demon couldn't help but laugh. But he knew what could be coming, it was a known legend from the Bible, that once humans built a tower named Babel. It was so high that could reach the sky roof, but when God came to know about the sin humans did - trying to peek into the Heavens, he punished them. The tower was destroyed by His will, yet not all of it was lost.

A reach for chin,he rubbed it thoughtfully as turned around,walking slowly towards the main alter. With each step, faint glowing light would craw up his nude body to leave behind a piece of cloth. So, he was dressing up as walking.

His husky voice started quoting the book of Genesis.

//And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech.

//And it came to pass, as they journeyed east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

//And they said one to another: 'Come, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly.' And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.

//And they said: 'Come, let us build us a city, and a tower, with its top in heaven, and let us make us a name; lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.'

//And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men built.

//And the LORD said: 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do; and now nothing will be withholden from them, which they purpose to do.

He stood before the alter, already dressed as rose his chin up to stare at the cross.

//Come, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.'

//So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth; and they left off to build the city.

//Therefore was the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth; and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Lyss turned around, his gaze empty and cold,

-"That is what the children of men found as script left from the ruined Babylon city", he grinned,"But there is that stone script that the King of Babylon stole, the morning star of Babel - Lucifer."

He paused and decided to keep the known fragment in a secret...at least for now. But one thing was for sure, the Satan was about to destroy the world, using that fragment.

-"Very well. So what you offer in exchange, Mr. Bishop?"

Cold shivers of horror ran over Nathan's body when he heard the ominous snicker coming from the lips of the demon.

'Be wise and back off. Leave this place. Now. You can't make a deal with a demon. Father will punish you.' His own inner voice scolded him, making him take a defensive stance.

'I'm doing this for the sake of good. This way I can save God's people. Father can't get angry about that...'

'Oh yes he can. If you've thrown yourself into the claws of a demon, asking for help, doesn't it mean that you don't trust Father's might? And have you ever thought that maybe the Lord doesn't care about humans? Maybe that's why he's allowing the acces of bad. Maybe he wants it.'

Nathan tried to arque, but the voice inside him just chuckled sarcastically and then quieted down, leaving him alone with the demon.

That's when Nathan came back from his thoughts, hearing that the demon was reciting the bible. A demon was reciting the holy book. Blasphemy. It shouldn't be allowed. But Nathan stayed quiet and listened to the story about ancient Babel. The city that the Lord had destroyed because humans did an unforgivable thing. Again the fear of God's wrath conquerred his mind.

'Why did he recite that part? Is he trying to tell me something..? Have we done something unforgivable? Is Father going to punish us?

"Ho... How does a demon know about the holdings of the sacred book?" In the end that was the only thing that Nathan was able to blurt out. All the other questions left bugging his own mind. As for the demon's question, he didn't have an answer. Or he did, but he couldn't deliver it to his lips. He obviously couldn't use himself, the child of God, as an offering. He clearly hadn't thought about this 'till the end. But he couldn't back off anymore. He had came all the way here, and he had this task to do. He couldn't drop off in the middle of the play. So he made his mind.

"What do you want? I'll give it to you, if it's in my powers to hand it over." Nathan's voice was now totally calm. He stared at the demon straight in the eyes when speaking, lowering the cross a little. Not too much though. He didn't want to lose his grip of the demon.

It was true though a demon shouldn't be able to speak holy words. It was said such pureness and earning belief hidden behind each holy word could burn their throat, but it wasn't the case with Lyss. It could be noticed that this demon was on a completely other wave. In fact, what he could be? Fallen angel or just some human who has sinned too much in past life?

A wonder.

Lyss averted his eyes slowly to the boy with a wicked grin,

-"That's right. You've done something unforgivable.", how lucky was a demon when a doubt could take place in one's heart. All their being would be exposed like an open book to the sinners and what actually were demons? Exactly.

A smooth lean to one side, he shrugged one shoulder to speak by his velvet voice.

-"Indeed, you know that would cost your soul."

A freezing the mind pause as his piercing gaze ran wild around the younger soul's shield - his body.

-"But your price won;t be something so simple. After all,"

A tilt to back, he leaned on the cross with a breath-stealing paradox; a devil child having black wings embracing the cross.

-"After all, you ask me to kill my own father."

A skillful snap with fingers as if made a dozen of times, a scroll appeared before the bishop - what was it...ah,the contract list.

-"Let's make it daring. Your soul, your heart...and your body."

Cold shivers. The words spoken by the demon, had hit Nathan straight to his heart. An unforgivable thing. Like he hadn't known it. Even the demon was now thinking of him as a bad person. And that totally wasn't anything good. It was unsettling and embarrassing.

`You shouldn't have done this.´ His inner-voice told him in an annoying manner, but he threw such a deathly glare at it that it quieted down.

`That's not right! I'm saving God's people, and I've done nothing unforgivable! This is just the plays of the demon! He uses every weak-moment I have, against me.´ He thought at the same time as he shivered under the Demon's gaze. Once again he felt bare, naked. A predator hunting for his prey. He averted his eyes from the demon, turning his eyes at the cross behind him instead. A black angel was touching the possessions of god. And was soon going to get his hands on an even more valuable wealth.

Staring at the contract, listening to the demons words, forced to look at the demon in the eye again, Nathan's body tensed. He once again closed his eyes, and almost prayed for God to help him, but stopped in the middle. There was no way that he could talk to god now. Being this filthy, filled with impurity from the touch of the demon. No, he wasn't impure. He was Father's child, and filled with God's purity.

As a bishop, was. A pure soul, pure heart, pure body. And now the demon asked him to give up on his purity on all those. A silent cry. His own mind was outcrying his own actions. But killing his own father.. Would the demon really agree to do that? If the contract would be signed, he would have to. But just how cruel must a creature be to kill his own father? Was this a good idea after all? Giving up his soul, but also his heart and

"If I agree to this contract, you'll help me. You'll kill your own father. But you'll also own me. Totally. For the eternity. My soul, heart and body." Those weren't actually statements. They were all questions, presented in the shape of laconism, and he wanted to hear the insurance from the mouth of the demon.

A lost gaze in despair, Lyss slid eyelids down for a self-learned "blink of pain".

Poor boy, standing there all pure without any sin over shoulders. So different, we are.

He lifted his gaze up to notice the obviously worried face of Nathan when he heard what he had to give although all that 'acting tough' - Lyss knew the best how fragile and weak can be pure creatures. But he also knew...how strong they could be.

Hah.

The inner sarcastic chuckle made him curve a faint grin on lips. The nostalgic ocean in his eyes could be read - what was so nostalgic in that moment?

Different, but how you remind me of him.

A raise of brows as he shrugged up his shoulder,to clap hands and answer the bishop. Shaken off the nostalgic thoughts, he pulled out his demonic act.

-"I kill my own father and take all you being for an eternity",he disappeared to reappear behind the bishop, not even waiting for any other word. His big and cold palm grabbed the other's hand from behind as his smirk danced upon lips, nails dug into the flesh and crimson drops ran down the paper scroll.

Demons sealed contracts with kisses, but only the Devil sealed it with blood. Yet, that at first glance young bishounen...sealed it as if was the devil himself. Well, there was no space for worry, Lyss was just an altrah*.

-"Deal."

*Altrah - Pure blooded demon whose blood is similar to the Devil's blood. They appear once in every 1,000 years and are equal with the Hell King, but because of a betrayal to their father their rank "heir of hell" was taken off.

Nathan was wavering between accepting and not accepting. He knew exactly how cunning demons could be. As a bishop he had seen many people who had signed a contract with a demon to gain wealth and power. After giving humans the wealth and might they had seeked for, the demons had took away their souls. Only a pitiful empty shell was left behind. And those empty shells had all died.

`Just like Emily...´ Nathan swallowed and quickly drove away those dark thoughts of his. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about her.

But the demon had said that he'd kill the Demon King, and he couldn't back off once the contract would be sealed, nor steal Nathan's soul before fulfilling his promise. Was it too bad after all? But then again, he had never heard about a contract where the human would also give up his heart and body. Those were totally off-line things. What would happen to them?

More time of hesitation was denied from him, when the demon suddenly appeared behind his back, and cut his flesh with the long, creepy nails. It was painful, and burned Nathan's skin even if it wasn't a deep wound. He was barely able to suppress the squeal that tried to escape from his lips.

Soon after the blood started running down his arm, and dripping to the contract-scroll in droplets, Nathan started feeling dizzy. Like if all his soul, heart and body, for god's sake even his mind were uniting into that crimson coloured flow that ran trough his arm. His head started to feel light, and the world around his was spinning. He overbalanced for a second, leaning to the demon. He felt like losing his consciousness, but just as soon as the light-headed feeling had started, it began to disappear.

After getting back his balance and clear-headness, he quickly jumped away from the demon, flaring a scowl at him. He was terrified and mad as hell. Okay, hell isn't matching with a bishop. He was mad as God when Lucifer sinned.

"Hey! I didn't say that I'd agree to it yet! I didn't make a..." Due to the quick movement, he had lost his balance again and his head was spinning. He was again falling towards the demon, unable to regain his balance this time. He felt too weak after forming the contract.

That hadn't been a normal contract to begin with. Soul, heart, body. Sealed with blood and not by a kiss? Just what kind of a demon was the one the bishop had awakened? A very powerful one, he could tell. There was no mistaking it. There was something extraordinary in this demon, and Nathan wished that it wouldn't bring him any more harm.

He slowly muttered his prayers before falling back to the arms of the demon again. *Thud*

`Forgive me, Father.´ He had now formed a contract with the enemy. With the Evil itself.

Lyss stood there, watching the human protesting although he was the one awakening the demon. It was rather cute or so Lyss thought.

Humans. Always contradicting themselves.

A stumble and two, the bishop was unstable. Well, it was normal because the seal was pretty much chaining not only the soul, but as well the body and the heart - of course the mind would try to deny it.

A reach out, Lyss caught the unconscious body of Nathan. It was like catching some feather, no drawn effort was expressed on the demon's face. He gently pull the body up, to carry him in arms as turned around to exit the holy hall.

::SWOOSH::

Lyss' hair got ruffled by the sudden shift in the air. His eyes shifted to side, but he didn't turn around. He felt the presence of something pure which made his body burn.

A faith exhaled pant came from his lips. It was hot, the hell in his veins, it was burning throughout, showing how sinful he was.

Angel.

He tilted head over shoulder,seeing the beautiful creature on top of the cross,sitting as glaring.

-"Long time no see, Gab", a sarcastic tone.

-"You filthy idiot..."

-"Ouch, you hurt my feelings."

-"How much of a sinner can you get?! Unchain that soul!"

A pause for reconsidering. The demon grinned.

-"I am sorry, Gab. But this is the only chance I get."

-"Revenge is not right,Lyss. Leave the bishop and I might close my eyes."

-"Gabriel...The speaker of God. Send my best wishes to your Lord", he made a move, as if leaving the hall with giving no damn.

::CRACK::

A glowing white feather that turned into an arrow swooshed near the demon's cheek, to end up into the wall.

-"You know fully well that I am considered as "The Strength of God". Leave the boy here and move on. You won't gain anything and this war is ours, not yours."

A deep frown, Lyss was getting pissed off.

-"Your war...huh."

A stinging pain in the demon's frozen heart, it was cracking small pieces of ice.

-"You can't turn the time back,Lyss. Forgive yourself and do not pry your nose in Heavens business."

-"Gabriel, you know you can't kill me", he turned around,carrying Nathan in his arms with a faint smile,"Let me pass,I don't want to fight you. You were his brother after all."

A flinch, the angel's beautiful face got sad.

-"What...what will you do?"

-"Kill Lucifer."

-"You know your punishment according the Ten Commandments of God, right? Although you will do us a favor... you will turn into the most fearsome sinner ever known."

-"Do you think you can kill Lucifer? He has the last script, you can't even close the gates of Hell! Your own faith plays tricks on you,your God is an asshole!"

::SUDDEN PIN AGAINST WALL::

His arms let go of Nathan's body that didn't land hard on the floor since was protected from any harm when around angel and his "owner". Though the demon had it hard,being pinned against the beautiful drawn wall which described the secret dinner of Jesus.

-"You have no right to speak in such a manner about our Father! That we gave you the blessing to burn not near Holiness, you must not bite the hand that helped you."

A small chuckle.

Helped me...

-"Look around you, Gabriel. Look around you and see how pathetic this world has become. Unstable and uncertain. God can't win this war and all of you know it, but bow heads because of loyalty. You know how powerful that stone script is. You can't even lock the gates of Hell. You.Lost.Michael.", speaking that name Lyss showed agony, painful agony.

The angel lowered head.

-"You might be right...We lost Michael, our commander. But you know it wasn't our fault, it was his wish to protect you",another agony on other level spoke on Gabriel's face.

-"I never asked for protection!", the growl in Lyss' throat, he simply felt suffocating.

-"Right", the angel pulled away as a glowing light circled around him,"Remember Lyss, it won't be only me coming for you. The Heaven is mad at you and Hell hates you for your betrayal. I though forgive you, but as an old friend, I will tell you something", he smiled gently,"A sin can be forgiven if the sinner receives 12 forgiven words of holy creatures and bath in the blood of a demon. Lyss, be careful, I might have given you the first forgiven word, but the rest wouldn't do it so easily. You..killed Michael,after all."

::SWOOSH::

A shift of loneliness, he slid against the wall, his expression more than painful. He even forgot about the soul he just chained. It was unfair, true. To use a completely clueless being for his revenge.