Triad x Yakuza ( maybe SM? ) [Dark]

Ridd

Triad x Yakuza ( maybe SM? )This is my first time RPing for a year, so I might be a bit rusty at first. But I'll surely try to catch up with you guys so that I won't be left behind.

I'm a very literate RPer, and something like 3 paras is my normal rp. I can do a bit shorter or thousand times longer as well. Not a problem to me at all. I'll try and come against to ypur style of playing.

It's not like I'm a newbie here though. I've RPd for 6 years and a bit over now, and writing stories even longer than that.

What I'm hoping for is a literate RP partner who likes to describe sex-scenes (and everything else too of course, but mostly smut) in a very predict and slow way. And by slow I mean that the sex isn't just something like 2 posts long.

Also SM could be included, if you allow me to. I like being a sadistic seme, though only in a sexual manner, no pain inflicting. (unles you want/allow me to cause pain)

And I'm not that much into girly ukes. My uke has to be a man and act like one. *laughs***hope that I'm not too demanding. Ahe..

The triad boss, who has long been in bad terms with the Yakuza, has come to Japan to make a 'peace contract' with them. Actually it's just a bluff, the Triad boss actually intending to kill the Yakuza boss as a revenge for his father's murder. It happens without a warning, and for some lucky, or unlucky reason, the Yakuza boss is on a business-kind of -trip in Osaka, and his son is called to stand in for him. The Yakuza son is waiting for a 50 year old chinese gangster-looking guy, so he is pretty much surprised to see a man around his thirties to greet him.

The Triad boss doesn't want to kill the Yakuza's son, so he kidnaps him instead, starting a war between the yakuza and triad. The boy, who obviously has no idea about what's happening, gets taken to Hong kong along with the Triad, and is locked into the Triad boss's room. The Triad boss uses him sexually, causing him to hate the man at first, but he falls for the man before he even notices it.

The Triad boss is actually emotionally handicapped, and can therefore only hurt the other male, and never love him.

As the story goes further, more dark secrets get revealed. For ex. the reason why the Triad boss is emotionally handicapped, comes from hid childhood, where his father sexually used his mother, and acted violently towards her. At last, their mother got so sick from her mind that she killed herself.

Now the Triad boss's sister, who was also used sexually by their father, is heavily mentally injured, and is locked inside her own room all the time. She has fallen for her brother, and tries to kill everyone who get close to him. She's mentally so unstable that she has to be looked after 24/7. Even for the shower, a bodyguard follows him, to ensure that she won't try and kill herself.

Who will die in this mixed up, dark world? And what will happen between the Triad boss and Yakuza's son? Will the cursed love repel the demons of past? Will the crimsom-colored world ever become good again?

Yeah I know it's a very heavy one, and it can be of course changed in someways. It's just a rough plan I came up with in the middle of the night when I'm actually supposed to be sleeping... XD

• Like 1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ridd

• KiraMidnight

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, sure, I'd be glad to. Do you mind if I make the thread later though? I'm studying atm~ (;

No worries, wouldn't even consider forgetting :)

- - - Updated - - -

, actually, if you want to, you could already post your character to this thread here. If it's fine with you? I'll try to work on mine as well, even though I'm pretty busy~ :)

go to sleep then my sweetie, I won't forget you (;

You should charge your energy so that you can rp with me later ! *smirks*

Now. Go. To. Sleep. It's really too late! *warning gaze*~ see you later!

Sorry for the shitty thread. I had to make it in a hurry, so it totally sucks. But I'll continue replying with more thought after this.

oh thank you sweetie, but no worries. You'll do well ! I'm sure of it! (;