A Channel Anime

현애

A-Channel-.jpg

Summary:

Series about four friends; Tooru who has just entered the same high school as her best best and childhood friend Run, who is now a second year, and Run's friends Yuuko & Nagi in their daily lives.

Toeru takes a test so she can enter the same high school as Run, the girl she likes. She passes, but when she goes to tell Run, she finds her hugging a girl she's never seen before.

Genre :Comedy,romance, Slice Of life,School & Yuri.

like this anime lolol... Tooru so cute..>

• Like 2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 현애

• Morinaga's Girl

• yuuto

• rotten boy

• 1 month later...

I watched this series and I really liked it. 8D Comedy and nice characters ♥ But A Channel reminds me of K-ON! Similar main characters but good series both. :3

Tooru is also my favorite character x'D so small an cute~ I started to think if I was as small as she (i'm pretty tall) xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

:hamtaro-005 (4):I also liked the so much after seeing on youtub I went out and got it on dvd . the character are so funny and it is so cool to watch a show just about freindship.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...