Hello. Filipino here.

shimkiseo

Howdy? Im Shim Kiseo from Philippines. 19 and a yaoio lover. Anyways, im looking for friends and hopefully partner. :D japanese are LOVE!

• Like 1

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nena21

• K

• goki

• brohne

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Shim! Welcome to the forums!^^ It's great to meet a fellow Filipino here. Feel free to ask anything. It would be great to be friends with you.

Hiya Shim! So nice to meet you! You'll find so many friends here on the forum. Everyone is really friendly. Come join us in the chatroom sometime. We have lots of fun in there.

Welcome to Yaoi Otaku :) I hope you'll have fun here and make some friends(I already have 3 Filipino friends :D )

Welcome to the forum shimkiseo!!! I have a few friends on here from the Philippines already. I hope you can become another one :D I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi!!! Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will enjoy this forum like we all do! It's so much fun here!!! :hamtaro-005 (8):

Hi I already met you yesterday, but now I saw your introductory poat and wanted to greet you! Hope you will have a great time here! But I am sure you will! :hamtaro-005 (17):