Mooncookies (Private 18+ with Sayuri86 x XiuLin)

XiuLin

~Character Bio~

Name: Hoshi

Race: Usagi-Mimi (Human with Bunny Ears & Tail)

Height: 5'6''

Hair Color: Blonde or Tan

Eye Color: Blue

I spent all last weekend moving into a ground level apartment in a gated apartment building, off campus. It's about a week before college, freshman year starts for me. I have heard from my land lady, I will be having a roommate move in soon. I knew that would happen the first time I walked into the place, two weeks ago when I was viewing the apartment.

So far, I only have my bedroom set up. My bed is all made and tidy, besides for the waves of fabric curled out from under me as I lay on it. I have my IPod in my ears, to drown out the eerie silence of the apartment; it's unsettling. I have my eyes in a good and magical teen novel, by the name of The Night Circus. The sun is setting outside my window. I should eat something soon. Maybe that will make me feel better. I'm just too anxious over whom my roommate could possibly be and if I would get along with him or her.

I set my book down on the bed and pull my ear buds from my ears. I grab my cell phone off my night stand and dial the nearest pizza delivery restaurant and order a pizza for my dinner. After I order my meat lover’s pizza, I get back to my book. After the allotted time for the making of the pizza and the delivery time, I soon heard the door bell ring. I get up from my bed and go to answer the door. I pay for my dinner and tip the delivery boy. Then I lock the door and take the 2 liter bottle of soda and box of pizza to my room. I eat and drink my dinner. I lay down on my bed and rest. I end up falling asleep early with a full stomach.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Sayuri86

~Character Bio~

Name: Kaoru Yukishiro

Race: Neko-Mimi

Height: about 5'3''

Hair Color: Dark, almost purple tone

Eye Color: Magenta

Kaoru's tail was fidgeting against his seat on the plane and his ears flickering in every direction with a similar kind of anxiety. Though exciting, his first plane trip was merely the beginning of many things he was about to discover.

Sure, domestic flights are something common in Japan, yet the neko couldn't avoid feeling uncomfortable about making such a trip. And even though he had already left Kyoto for a couple of times while going to visit the shrine in Tokyo dedicated to Oiwa so disasters during the play's rehearsals could be prevented, it was always by train and in his seniors' company. At first it was being a somewhat hard for him to relax during the flight, he tried to listen to music but it was of no use, then watching a movie or read a magazine. Nothing seemed to soothe him. He was starting to think maybe the trip wasn’t such a good idea after all.

For one thing, he had never given any serious thought about going to college until a few months before when one of his mentors poked his interest. He had been living in the theater since he was 14, so he always thought things would keep that way forever. He'd like that. But then again, why not? If anything went wrong later in his Kabuki career, at least he would know how to do something else. He decided to stay positive about it, and stretched himself on the seat.

As he wriggled around, trying to get more comfortable for a nap before they land, he felt something like a paper crumbling inside of his pocket. He took it out and remembered writing the address of the apartment he would share with a fellow student. Kaoru also wondered about how they would get along. Apparently, he had heard, his new roommate was also a kemonomimi, sharing animal features, which for Kaoru was comforting to say the least, making him feeling empathy already. With that, he carefully folded the piece of paper back into his pocket and laid back, falling asleep shortly after.

When they arrived at the airport, Kaoru was told his luggage would be sent later to his new adress due to some complications concerning the flying company, but they reassured him it would be delivered in a day or two.

Kaoru was upset, but he didn't have a choice, and had to leave the airport with only a handbag containing some personal objects.

The town was actually more confusing than he had expected it to be, so he wandered around the streets for most of the afternoon trying to find the apartment. To make things worse, a downpour had started right by the end of the day, soaking him from head to tail.

He was now relying only on his memory, because the piece of paper he had had already become too damp to be read.

Almost desperate for shelter as the night grew darker, he made a last attempt, and knocked on one last door, luckily the one from the apartment Hoshi was sleeping in.

I was sleeping deeply until my dream started to get interruped by shaking that seemed like an earthquake. I woke up startled. My keen ears picked up the sound of someone knocking on the front door. I got out of bed and walked through the apartment to answer the door. I unlocked my side of the door and opened it. I was surpised to see another one of my kind looking lik an rown rat in the sewers before me. He was visiblily shaking due o being wet. "Come in, you mut be freezing." I stepped out of the way of the way as I held the door open. "Looks like you got stuck in the rain. Let me get you an change of clothes and an towel. We have to get you out of thoe wet clothes before you catch an cold." After the neko walked into the apartment and closed the door behind him, I rushed off into my room to fetch my warmest pajamas, clean pair of boxers, and an full body towel frm the bathroom. I returned to he neko, who was standing in the living

living room. "Change into these." I tell him as I begin to dry his ears and hair of all water with the towel. "You must be my roomie. I am Hoshi. Nice to meet you." I slide the towel from the others head and drape it over his shoulders. "I will give you some privatecy. I wll be in the bedroom down the hall to the right. If you need me." I excused myself and left the living room.

- - - Updated - - -

living room. "Change into these." I tell him as I begin to dry his ears and hair of all water with the towel. "You must be my roomie. I am Hoshi. Nice to meet you." I slide the towel from the others head and drape it over his shoulders. "I will give you some privatecy. I wll be in the bedroom down the hall to the right. If you need me." I excused myself and left the living room.

- Excuse me... excuse me... – Kaoru’s voice sounded faint as he started to call out because of the delay, urging for an answer as he kept knocking.

When the door was finally opened Hoshi could finally see the sorry state the neko was in, his ears dripping and so down and cold he couldn’t even perk them up upon Hoshi’s kind request. He was so wet, one couldn’t tell if the moist below his eyes and across the cheeks was indeed because of the rain or if he had been crying before.

- I’m sorry to disturb you… - he stuttered with cold while Hoshi was trying to settle him – but I was looking for someone’s apartment while coming to the campus and got lost. – he was too tired and cold to give any further explanations at the moment.

When Hoshi offered him the clothes, he remembered he didn’t have his own due to the incident in the airport and felt even worse, now he was imposing at a stranger’s house.

- …Thank you. I don’t really know what to say.

But the bunny seemed nice, and he started to relax when Hoshi offered himself to help him dry his sensitive ears. Hoshi himself had a pair of his own, so he would definitely know better than pull and hurt them, Kaoru thought.

- Then I’m glad I finally found the right place. – he replied a bit more cheerfully - I’d hate to be imposing somewhere I don’t belong. Oh, and I’m Kaoru.

Hoshi’s touch felt so nice on his ears that the neko started to blush out of embarrassment for enjoying it so much. At least he was hoping the temperature was not from some cold he could have caught outside. Well… most probably not.

Then he took the clothes with the towel already over his shoulders.

- Thanks for the help, I should go for a bath now.

As Kaoru walked towards the bath, there was something about his gestures that was definitely distinct. Not that he moved differently from other guys in general, but it was as if each and every one of his gestures was carefully choreographed, and he seemed to do it so naturally that even if slightly unusual it wouldn’t offend the eyes of the beholder.

Once in the bathroom, he took off the wet clothes to reveal his fair smooth skin. It would do it some good to be away from make-up for a while, and he squirmed in happiness when he immersed himself into the hot water.

Being a cat, he was especially chary when it came to personal hygiene, so he took his time on the bath, making sure he’d be squeaky clean for when his host saw him again.

Luckily, he and Hoshi were pretty much the same size and the pajamas fit him quite well.

- I’m so sorry for having to borrow your clothes for the night. – he told Hoshi when he came out from the bathroom, having just finished drying his hair, looking someone else already – I came from Kyoto and at the airport they said my luggage will only be here tomorrow, at best.

I could not wait the whole time for the other to bathe. I came out of my room once the other had cloed the bathroom door. I decided to make him some warm canned chicken noodle soup and an sanwich with an glass of milk. Once i was done maing it it, Iset the plates on the offee table and turned on the news as I waited. "Its okay Kaoru. I made you dinner. Come eat it while its hot." I said from the couch once Kaoru rejoined me in the living room.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not wait the whole time for the other to bathe. I came out of my room once the other had cloed the bathroom door. I decided to make him some warm canned chicken noodle soup and an sanwich with an glass of milk. Once i was done maing it it, Iset the plates on the offee table and turned on the news as I waited. "Its okay Kaoru. I made you dinner. Come eat it while its hot." I said from the couch once Kaoru rejoined me in the living room.

- Wow... is that for me? - he glanced at the table with a famished expression as if receiving a christmas gift. He tilted his head at Hoshi - It's been a while since someone had cooked for me. I hope it doesn't become an habit, I'll be a pampered housecat! - he laughed heartedly. Indeed his humor had gotten way better now he was warm and clean.

He almost flew to to the table with the food. For someone that could move in such a sophisticated way like before, Kaoru had worked quite an appetite since he got out with the plane, especially being so much of a fan of homemade food.

- Hm, it's good! Way better than the food on the plane. I hate junkfood.

When he finished eating, he took the plates back to the kitchen and started to do the dishes.

"Yes it's for you. You will sleep better on an simi full stomach." I told Kaoru, with an smile. I laughed softly at his joke. "Take your time with Eatting. You don't want to make yourself feel sick." I warned and reminded him. From then on, I let him eat in silence as I channel surfed with the Tv. When he went to wash his dishes, I spoke to him again. "Thank you for cleaning up the mess. Well, I am going back to bed." I suddenly yawned and got up from the couch. "Sweet dreams, Kaoru. See you in the morning." I excused myself and went back to my bedroom. I crawled under the sheets and got comfortible on my back. I closed my eyes to sleep.

- It's the least that I can do. - he replied as he scrubbed the plate, and then there was a timid hesitation in his voice - We live together now, right?

After a pause, he decided to keep talking so the silence wouldn't get too awkward, while he was drying his hands.

- I shall cook for you tomorrow, if that's ok. Do you like fish? - then he looked at Hoshi's bunny ears - Uhm... vegetables maybe.

After Hoshi's reply, Kaoru decided to turn in as well.

- Ok, see you in the morning. Have a good rest.

He was happy they were getting along already. Perhaps if Hoshi's pleasant demenour wasn't encouraging him he would have already turned back straight away to Kyoto. He discarded what was left of the pizza box Hoshi had left on the kitchen and went back to his new room for a good night sleep.

In the next morning he went out early for classes but came back home a bit past the lunch hour because he had received a call about his luggage. It would be delivered that afternoon so he should be at home at said time.