vassalord anime what do you think ?

allengoso

For those of you who dont know a youtuber has uploaded the new vassalord ova on youtube so for those who have'nt seen you better watch it ~~

So.. personaly i loved the ova, it was so nice seeing rayfloy and cherry :leaf3:

the music and graphics were beautiful!! Of course like most of the ovas doesn't match the manga perfectly but at least it gives us the nice taste to see our lovely characters on the screen.

what do you think of it ???

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leslie_LC

• Miharu.187

• allengoso

• Akito18

I watched the OVA when YO translated it. I found it by chance because I didn't even know there was a Vassalord OVA planned.

I liked the OVA, I liked the music in it and graphics too. :D

Does anyone know if it will come a second part too?

I watched it and it was amazing - the art was very well done and the first scene between Rayfloy and Cherry was hilarious :cuteonion26:

Actually most scenes with them were hilarious.

Although the ending left me wondering whether they'll make a part two of it. It would be great if they did :cuteonion41:

I love how Ray says "Cherry", it's so sexy and adorable. ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I also hope they will make a second part, it would be great.

-- i loved it!!!! although its never near as great as the manga but just seeing them moved was enough for me....

now im re-reading the manga...watching them made me realize how much i miss them ----

It has one of the best graphics for an anime. BUT for those who've never watched the show will be confused (*there's LOT of explaining to do for them to understand). I don't think that an OVA is just enough to satisfy the fans but I thank the staff for giving us a promising peek into Vassalord.

I read the manga

watch the anime and i wasn't able to stop myself until my mum came in and told me to go to sleep xD ahha

love it!

I loved it, though it would have been perfect if they had some H scenes too. It would have transformed it into a masterpiece. Vampires + yaoi, it's extreme hotness

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-- Your No. 6 signature gif is awesome.

And I agree with Leslie_LC. Though I'd never heard of Vassalord until a few days ago, I think it would have been great had they added the smut.

The graphics, music, visuals--all stunning. Gore galore!

The OVA had potential to be one of THE greatest yaoi anime around, if only they'd included the yaoi. There were some tense-filled moments where I was like, "Dude...kiss already! Make out! Blood and sex = WIN"

Same here, ^. I just clicked on it and was blown away. amazing, I have to say. I have to make some time to read the manga but it was stunning!

@TrazeRZ; hehe, domou :D

haha true that - when I was reading the manga I was like "OMG!" "JUST SHUT AND TO GO BED ALREADY!" "AND BE DONE WITH IT" "I WANNA SEE!" 100000XXXXXX

i might be considered some random pervert but I would love to see vasslord with intense-making out >.