Untamed Love (Private 18+) Kira X Yaoilover

KiraMidnight

Mamoru.. His name means 'The protector'. He is a mysterious one who doesn't know how fit in. That's why he control people, manupulate them, deceive them. Just by sending those telepathic messages. He has everyone under his control, but he never thought that a obnoxious superboy would ignore his messages like that. To do something about that, he tries eveything to make him break down. But what if an unexpected twist will take over his plans?

Nobu is a normal singer boy who always has music on his mind,and since he plays so little attention to any other thought in his mind he is unaffected by Kuro's messages,how will Kuro get Nobu to stop ignoreing him?And what kind of twist will take over Kuro's plans!?

attachment.php?attachmentid=23126&d=1363675975

Name: Nobu Saber Takuma

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: April 7

Race: Human

Role: Uke

Position: Singer

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Blueish Green

Height: 5'5

Weight: 110

Favorite Foods: Rice,Meat,Patatoes,and Green beans

Favorite Drinks: Sweet Tea and Soda

Favorite Snacks: Anything Sweet or Spicy

Favorite Colors: Silver

Favorite Animal(s): Cats and Fish

Dislikes: Being interupted,being ignored and selfish people

Hobbies: Singing,writing music and relaxing

Weapons: None

Special Talents: None

Personality: He loves to sing,and he loves even more to hear a crowd chant his name.He usually sings happy songs unless he is depressed,then everyone knows it cause his songs turn dark.

Background: He has been singing since he was a child.He would entertain his blind mother with his singing and make his father laugh with the silly dances he would do while he sang for his mom.As he grew up his parents eventually died of old age and he was left alone,but he wasn't scared.He followed his dream and became a singer,he desired to see the happy faces of people...like he did back when it was just him his mom and his dad.His body is incrediably sensitive to all kinds of touch,it has been that way since he was a child,he dislikes it but he can't do anything about it!

Appearance: he has short brown hair,which he got from his dad and blueish green eyes that he got from his mom.He wears normal clothing of any colors and always tries to give off a smile.

Piercing: None

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
And
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Bakama

597881-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Kuro Mamoru

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Birth date: November 7

Race: Human, halfangel and halfdemon

Role: Seme

Position: Student

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Long

Eye Color: Light, light gray

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130

Favorite Foods: Meat, meat and oh yeah, meat.

Favorite Drinks: Olong Tea and Soda

Favorite Snacks: Anything hot or Spicy

Favorite Colors: Raven

Favorite Animal(s): Cats and Hawks

Dislikes: Being disobeyed,being ignored and hyper people

Hobbies:Staring at people,controlling their moves and bossing around

Weapons: Mind

Special Talents: Controlling people minds and influencing their behavior

Personality: He loves to manupulate,and he loves even more if people are willingly falling for his traps and deceiving looks.

Background:At an young age he discovered his abilities he was shocked by then, but recovered in-humanly fast. His parents aren't alive. His dad was an halfangel and a halfdemon. His mom was fully human, he calls him self a human with extraordinary abilities.

He isn't social, but he really is a good talker. he is wel-mannered and polite. Except he loves to deceive people, having them under control, because of his power. It makes him feel big.

Appearance: he has jet black hair,which he got from his mom and light, light gray eyes that he got from his dad.He wears normal clothing of dark and white colors and his body has no fat at all, only muscels.

Piercing: his ears and lip

Tatoo: Of a mysterious angel with a dark side

Nobu sat under a tree,listening calmly to recordings of his songs and looking for flaws in his singing or in the music tempo.He closed his eyes and smiled a bit,glad to hear that each song he listened to had no flaws,he then kept listening to music,but changed the disc to singing made by someone else.He then proceeded to write down new songs and new ideas,keeping a cheerful smile on his face as he did so

Kuro sat on a bench in the park. He looked around and saw new victims. An couple he tore appart and a baby he made laughing at those couple. Just a normal routine on a boring day. He decided to take a stroll. He was walking and walking and was surrounded by trees. He heard someone singing out loud. He decided to go to that person and make him singing horrible. Suddenly, the moment he saw Nobu he had this urge to be near by him and protect him. He found this very rare, but kept trying to make his voice sound ugly, but it didn't work. It looks like Nobu is ignoring him... "I will try anything, even if it means that I have to seduce you, I wil do it" thought kuro.

As Nobu got tired he stopped writing and put his music sheets in his binder.

He had a headache and was feeling a bit sick cause he hadn't yet ate.

He stood up,picking up his hard plastic binder and started walking away from Kuro

H- he just walked away.. Who does he think that he is? I went secretly after him. Wondering what he will do. I hope I get a chance to approach him. I will not except anything like that! I saw that Nobu was feeling a little bit dizzy, I wonder why I'm worrying about him? Hmmm, something is not good.

I stopped,hearing someone behind me through the sound of my music and I turned around,and smiled kindly at you

"Hello,if I may ask,why are you following me?"

My voice was very kind,and it showed no anger or fustration at all

"...... I'm.... ahhh" What should I say? I shall seduce him. "Wel, you don't often see a boy who is that good-looking like you and is actually a good singer.." Even when I'm this close to you, I can't control you... This is so rare. I wonder what you will do next? Falling into my trap or just stay friendly?

I look at you and just smile

"Thank you for the compliment!"

I give you a friendly smile and continued walking

"I have a concert to do,wanna come?"

Hmmm, concert? I'll sabotage it, I will do everything to ruin it! *Smirks* "Sure, I know a technique to get the higher notes easily, shall we practice in your green room?" I'll give you my flashing smile, that no one can resist. My eyes are much lighter in the sun, it's almost white. I'll hope he notice my appearance.

I blink for a second in confusion but Gives yoj another cute and friendly smile

"No worries.I already went over my songs for today,they are unflawed"

Smiled again but lets out a sleepily yawn

I see that you have bags under your eyes and that you look very pale as well.. "How can you manage a cute, beautiful smile like that, even though you aren't feeling well? You should take some rest, I give very good massages" I give a cute wink to you and my special smile. Wait.. Special smile? Wh- what. I only give that if I really mean it. This.. this is not good. "I hope you are feeling well, because I don't want to see you faint on the stage..."

I nod a bit,realizing you are speaking true and I sat down

"If you want you can give me a massage...and I wish I had enough time to rest,but I don't"

Yawns a bit and looks up at the sky,loving the look of the clouds in the light blue sky

"Thank you for being worried about my health..."

... crap... I know I can create magic with my hands, but... I never use it on humans though. "Don't worry, I will make you feel really better." I start to turn you around so that your back is facing me, and I gotta say... You look so vulnerable from behind... What the hell am I thinking? I can't do this, but I'll do it anyway. I rub your back softly and you start to fall asleep, so I just kept rubbing.

I keep wanting to fall asleep but I know I cant sleep or I wont be up in time for the concert

"careful,don't put me to sleep...by the way I'm Nobu,hi!"

Yawns slightly,really wanting to sleep and ends up laying back,my head on your shoulder

"Please....wake me up in about an hour....please....I'm trusting myself in your hands..."

Falls asleep on your shoulder

• Like 1

*Smirks* Trus- Shit... You are too.. magical and fragile.. I hold you in my arms and kiss you slightly. You are sleeping deeply. I picked you up and brought you too my dorm that is nearby the place your concert is being held. I don't have a roommate, because I tricked them with my special skills. I layed you down and kept rubbing your back. I suddenly felt this urge and for the first time, I could control myself.. The thing is, that I can control others, but not myself.. which is really weird. I don't know what you or who you are, Nobu. But you sure are changing me into something I don't want to change in.

After an hour I woke up,hearing the fans already chanting to see me.I streach a bit and look around,a bit confused as to where I am

"Hnm??"

I get up and see you and smile

"Thank you for letting me rest here,I appriciate it,I gotta go now though,so see you later!"

Quickly I dash out,twords the stage and I climb onto it,I smioe and wave at everyone,now starting to sing a cute and happy song

• Like 1

I run and stood by the entrance of your room. I heard the fans chanting. I read their minds and started controlling them, I made them 'stronger' by giving those thoughts like 'go on, go hug him' some of the fans were already attacking him.

I gasp and get tackled by a few of the fans,but I manage to squeeze out from their grip

"N-nyann!!!"

Struggling to get free and I try to pull away.Finally I was able to pull away and I climb back on the stage,picking up the mic and continueing to sing for them after asking them not to attack me,and they stopped listening to you,and just listened to my voice as I sang

NO! SHIT! How is that possible?! I controlled the managers mind and told him to scold you after the concert and that the concert must be ending soon. I actually listened to your song, I.. I felt something... Like a sort of a pain in my chest.. But in a pleasuring way, I don't know if that makes sense, but this isn't love. I know for sure that it isn't. I will make him mine and I will make him my slave.. he have to obey me I realized something about your voice, it became more catchier as if... you were reaallyy reaally happy. I wonder why?

After my concert ended,I took a drink of sweet tea and smiled,feeling very cheerful and happy.

"I feel so much better.Now to go see my Manager"

I walked to my Manager's office

"Hello"

I was standig a meter far away from the door of your managers office. I heard that he was obeying my orders. To cancel your concerts for three months. He was so pissed of at you for being so careless. Hmm, what's your reaction, sweetie? Why the hell am I calling you sweetie?!

I gasped and started crying,tears going quickly down my paleish cheeks

"B-but...what did I do wrong.....I-I haven't been careless,honestly.....please don't do this"

I fell to my knees,covering my face and crying,I didn't know what I did wrong,but I kept crying

"Please........please don't do this.......I beg you!!"

I couldn't... my feet started to move and I barged in. "Nobu!" You jump in my arms and I hold you really thight. "It's for the best you need some rest, you could ignore the tackle and nothing could have been go wrong! Nobu, just rest out and work on new songs and practice your singing." "Nobu, you may sleep in my dorm and by the way, my school is searching for a new music teacher.." I hope he accept the offer, that way I can take care off- No, that way I can figure out, why he isn't under my control... I'm wondering.. Hopefully he will accept it. It seems like I can give Nobu some peace of mind, in my lifeless dorm.

Nobu nodded a bit,agreeing to be the Music Teacher.

He still felt very sad and even more confused as to what went wrong...but he guessed the guy was right

"O-ok..."