Yuri, shoujo ai?

鼠ドル

I just thought, since this is after all a yaoi community, there might be someone who likes yuri as well...:hamtaro-005 (5):

So, do you like yuri?

Any favorite mangas/anime?

Share!

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• sarah3161

• DeWBeRRy

• yourstalker

i do like Strawberry Panic , especially (Amane&Hikari)

STRAWBERRY_PANIC_VOL_3-10a.jpg

the problem is that you dont have much choice when it comes to yuri , so yeah i really wanna know more too

there is Kuttsukiboshi (i didnt watch it yet)

kuttsukiboshi.jpg

and MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU (didnt see it but i think i will soon because it looks cute)

600full-maria-sama-ga-miteru-poster.jpg

• Like 1

I think Butterfly 69 is a good yuri manga :)

Haven't really watched/read much myself, but I find it very likeable... Not much variety though as you said Sarah...

There was one manga I really liked that was called Crimson something... I curse my bad memory!

• Like 1

I've never watched/read any yuri or shoujo-ai.

But I've always wanted to watch Kannazuki no Miko

Kannazuki.no.Miko.Wallpaper.345111.jpg

and Strawberry Panic

strawberry-panic.jpg

Then watch it Amander :3

You'll never know until you do~~

I will :D Do you have any others you can recommend?

I will :D Do you have any others you can recommend?

Hmm... let's see...

I haven't read much though.

If I remember correctly, Strawberry Panic was quite cute~

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I like yuri drawings, but honestly i don't like to read them that much. i start to read it, then i get bored, then i jump to the scenes that actually matters.. ^^

or maybe i just didn't fund out any manga/anime that was actally good. i'll give it a try on those tips you all said here later.

btw, @鼠ドル, i loved your sig! omg!

• Like 1

The only yuri anime I ever watched was Revolutionary Girl Utena.

I've read a few shoujo ai manga but no yuri manga as of yet.

There is one in particular that I really liked (but forgot the title) it's about these 2 bestfriends who make a checklist of what to do during their summer holiday together. It was really cute.

I'm very, very, very picky with shoujo ai manga as I don't read much of it since I'm more focused on BL/yaoi but I would enjoy a cute story with cute female lead characters and a cute kiss shared by them.

I like the female characters to be both girly and perhaps a little bit of androgyny. But I'm not too crazy about someone overcompensating as a male. I dunno...it's just my preference. :)

if anyone can recommend a few titles for me to start with whether manga or anime...I'll make sure to check it out.

Thanks.

Ahh, Maria-Sama ga Miteru is a huge favourite of mine. It was the first yuri I ever read too! I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

ive read a few bits here n there, its ok, i dnt mind it :D not watched any though, wouldnt know where to start ?! lol

well. i just watched Kannazuki no Miko and i didnt like it at all >_

i watched Kuttsukiboshi (its has only i ova) it was good i cant wait for more :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't watch too much Yuri type shows although I did get Rin - Daughter of Mnemosyne, it's rated 18+ due to the sex scenes.

I really don't watch too much Yuri type shows although I did get Rin - Daughter of Mnemosyne, it's rated 18+ due to the sex scenes.

Was it any good?

• 1 month later...

strawberry panic and maria sama ga miteru. I do not know if this is or is not yuri but punipuni poemy, kashimashi girl meets girl, sitoun. not sure on this one but kiddy grade.

• Like 1

I must admit that I've never seen one yuri, but I'd look at me like one ... I once looked purely on youtube but there came only as a crap with underage girls and huge boobs ..urgs...i would to see some like with mitchiru &haruka(sailormoon)...what with aesthetics and not just this ecchi shit...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like it, but I don't read/watch it often. There's a new one that finished recently, Yuru Yuri. I haven't watched it, but I heard good things for the most part. From what I know, it's more "fanservice" than an actual shoujo-ai series.