Depressing BL/Yaoi Anime?

wasp147

I recently watched Sukisyo which ended up being very depressing for me; but don't get me wrong though

depressing doesn't equate to bad (although maybe some people have a different opinion) But I'm curious if

anyone thought the same about Sukisyo or about a different anime/manga?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• otameganekko

• Ero Gaki

• Shunpei x Fumi

• izaizarinrin

Still haven't watched Sukisyo,, but for me,, Ai no Kusabi and Winter Cicada are also depressing...

Especially Winter Cicada,, it really made me cry...

:_red_fox 18

Oh gosh. Winter Cicada made me so sad that I was staring off on space once in a while in the week after I watched it. D:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with all of you, winter cicada was heartbreaking... was crying so so much... the bg music made it even sadder... making me sad now just thinking about it

:8onion74:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WINTER CICADA / fuyu no semi/ or whatever it is called.

But it's funny since it's always instilled in my mind that they're Iwaki and Katou. Instead of crying at the scene were they're covered with snow; I laughed since I remember the manga when katou said after the cut that it's coooooold. Nonetheless, it's really nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen winter cicada yet but I just finished watching 07-ghost and it had me tearing up a few times and same with Togainu no Chi, with Togainu no Chi it was weird because I didn't think it was going to have sentimental parts because it's highly typical 'street fighter-esque' but they added some emotional parts, I think it left a lasting impression on me if it wasn't for that I think the anime would have sucked unlike 07-ghost which had not only sentiment values but action, humor and a rather interesting plot.