nicicia

White_Christmas-p1.jpg

Title: 화이트 크리스마스 / White Christmas

Also known as: 몬스터 / Monster

Genre: Mystery, thriller, psychological

Format: Drama Special Series

Episodes: 8

Broadcast network: KBS2

Synopsis: In the mountains of Gangwando, there is a prestigious private high school named Soo-Sin nicknamed "Prison High," an elite school attended by the top 1% of students in the country. Their stellar marks are the result of constant pressure and a strict punishment system, to the point where students avoid from any activities outside of studying. Diligent honor student Park Moo-Yul (Baek Sung-Hyun) stays behind because of a letter a received a couple of days ago. The letter is full of hate and states they will die, but leave a curse on Park Moo-Yul. At the school, only 7 students and a teacher remain at school for the winter break, joined by Kim Yo Han, a psychiatrist who was forced to take shelter with them after he was involved in a car accident nearby. At a time when everyone else is celebrating Christmas Eve, the students realize that the anonymous letters they each received were not the result of a harmless prank; there was a murderer in their midst. A question lies unspoken: Are monsters created, or are humans born monsters?

This is one of the best dramas I have ever seen. Actually one of the best shows in general. It had me guessing, and kept me on my toes with suspense throughout. Great acting, wonderfully crafted settings, and a chillingly good soundtrack to boot. If you haven't watched it, you must do so!

The opening titles

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• Marygrace94

Top Posters In This Topic