Any Kaede Rukawa fans here?

yojichan

Hello!

Yes, I need to know if there are any Kaede Rukawa fans here of Slam Dunk?

I really need to understand his character from someone else's perspective who happen to really like the character from this anime and manga series.

I've only watched the anime series BTW.

Your input would be greatly appreciated. I really need help on this 'cause I'm working on an SD story which is non-yaoi and he's in it. But I don't wanna make him OOC (out of character) without delving deeper into who he is through someone else's eyes.

The reason I ask is I don't want to be biased. I've only read his wiki but that's just objective data. nothing more.

So if any of you are so into him, love him, adore him, please, please let me know why. what makes him tick to you? why him of all the characters there? what is it about him that grabbed your fancy?

thank you so much everyone.

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• goki

• Marygrace94

• Domme

i like slam dunk and i have watched the manga more than 10 time :)

so i hope i can help u with it because he is one of my fav in the manga :)

• 2 years later...

i am a fan of slum dunk and of kaede Rukawa.. i even have a figure of him..waaa!!! i've watched the anime many many times and it still makes me laugh..hahaha

• 4 years later...

I didn't watch the anime, but I did read the manga. I like him because not only he's talented and hardworking, but he really loves basketball and he's pretty cool.

Edit: About how to write him, I think it's better if you read the manga, since it's what the author drew and wrote himself.