「Asylum」 .. private [KiraMidnight x Saga] ..

Saga

Kira closed his eyes,trusting Ran now.

He didn't want him to be sad,and didn't want him to think he didn't trust him.

When Ran grabbed his ass Kira turned a little more red and opened his eyes a bit.

All though he still didn't stop Ran,he knew Ran could tell that Kira had never done this before.

He remembered the Dragon's wards to stay away from Ran and in his mind he called out,almost if he knew the Dragon would somehow hear his words.

"Please,Eira...do not be mad at me I was worried for Ran...I was not trying to make you mad...please do not be mad..."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Saga

By the time Eira was in his room the dragon boy just fell asleep as if he hasn't gotten any rest for the past few decades. He slightly sneezed and rubbed his nose,to turn around and change his sleeping pose.

// "Please,Eira...do not be mad at me I was worried for Ran...I was not trying to make you mad...please do not be mad..."

A chuckle.

Ran tilted his head,closing the boy's neck to whisper into the skin,

-"How about using my name when with me and don't think about others,eh?"

The vampire could hear his master's thoughts clearly enough, but held back his jealousy...at least seemed cool before the harsh bite came. Ran sank his fangs into Kira's neck,not really drinking blood but simply to mark what belonged to him.

A shift and Ran's free hand was put into some action, stroking the boy's member. It was such a nice feeling to get these trembles out of that fragile body that was pinned against the wall. Ran really missed the touch of other, especially after what he went through.

Kira let out a loudish moan,blushing dark red.Ran's fangs didn't hurt anymore...it surprised Kira but now he more enjoyed the feeling of them.

"I-I have been calling you by your name"

He wrapped my arms around you,blushing and moaning as Ran moved his hand on Kira's member.He slightly trembled at Ran's touch, though,he secretly enjoyed Ran's touch,.Kira's body tempature rose a bit and Kira didn't really mind