「Asylum」 .. private [KiraMidnight x Saga] ..

Saga

asylum_zps9cfb0cad.jpg

» Information «

Genre: Horror, Action, Gore, Yaoi

Ranking: 18+

Races: Vampires feat. Humans

Prologue:

It was a quiet night even too quiet. Ran was sleeping soundly in his white room, located in a secret zone far away from the sight of humans. An old basement of asylum used as a place to lock the most fearsome murders. It happened 500 years ago when the vampire had his guard down and one of his kind betrayed him to humans.

A sudden shake, the lights started blinking as if being a sign of something monstrous coming. The pure blooded vampire opened his eyes, there was that smell he hasn't felt for so long - blood.

How fun, he got up from the bed to hear terrified screams and not so long took for his door to be broken.

-"Ran! They will come! You have to run!", an old servant of his, begging with his eyes for the vampire to run.

-------

Character

2drfb4y.jpg

Name: Ran II

Race: Vampire

Position: Seme

Years: Over 500

Personality: Calm, wise and merciless on his foes

Random fact: Most of his vampire powers are sealed away thanks to his necklace.

-----

What the heck is he thinking?

A jump from a high building, he landed perfectly fine on the ground. His eyes hiding a confusion.

I gotta do something before a war gets to break into this world again.

A slight click with tongue, he got some sore mood there.

God damn me. Hyuri is not alive and I can't break the necklace without a hunter,bounding a new contract. Hm..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Saga

anime%252520boy.jpg

Name: Kira

Race: Vampire Hunter

Position: Uke

Personality: He acts innocent most times but isn't scared to kill when he wants to

Random Fact: He has not been with any other guy and protects himself only

Kira sat under a tree silently listening to music and watching the other humans move throughout their day,enjoying their lives and not seeming to fear anything.He sat there and slightly yawned,he had a guy infused with Vampire stunning bullets in it hidden in the back of his pants and a dagger strapped to his waist hidden under his shirt.

It was only noon and he has been running for whole night and morning. For a pure blooded he had some privileges, to stand perfectly fine on day light.

Now.Everything is pretty much changed. I wonder what year we are...

A step back,then forth.

Hm.

There was this night club looking for a new bartender. And right now Ran needed some cover and a place to stay. He entered the bar.

Kira got up and walked into the bar as well,he was a bit thirsty so he ordered water,knowing he was to young to drink anything else.He sat there,watching the people still and feeling a bit uneasyas he sits there.

He sat there frinoing his water and yawned a bit,having been up all night patrolling the city

He opened his mouth,but then closed it for a second.

Oh,my. I don't know exactly which language they use. Latin? English? Japanese? Or what?

He frowned and leaned on the bar,coughing a bit as a greeting to the person behind the bar.

"Yes, sir?"

Ah, Japanese.

He grinned and leaned back on his chair,crossing eye contact with the other.

"Well, I saw you are looking for bartenders?"

"Yes, we are. You can speak to the manager tonight and who knows,start right away."

"Oh,thank you! Then I will be back in a few hours."

The vampire got up content as passed by the hunter and for a brief moment he threw a glance.

That kid stinks of blood.

Kira streached a bit and leaned backwards and fell back out of the chair.Quickly,as if instinctally he did a flip and landed on his knees a foot away from Ran.

Kira looked up at Ran,when his eyes met his he immediatly knew what he was.Quickly he grabbed his arm and dragged in an attempt to drag him out of the bar

Why is there a Vampire in a human infested place durring the day!?

When Kira's hand came into contact with Ran's arm,the necklace automatically caused pain to the pure blooded vampire. Ran flinched a bit due to it he was dragged out the bar.

Great. Of all things I had to bump into a hunter.

The vampire got himself in some street with dead end all alone with the hunter. No words came out of his mouth, he stared blankly at the younger. If there was a way to keep the boy alive, he would do it - after all... he paid his price to have the so said peace. And of all things, he was the last poor blooded, he shouldn't be reckless.

Though, he must be a strong hunter,to activate the necklace.

"What the hell are you doing in there!?Looking for a meal,HUH!!!???And how in the fuck can you be outside in the day light!?"

Kira had not yet met a pure blood,considering he wasn't born before they had parished.He was confused and didn't know exactally what he was dealing with but he knew he had to be careful,incase he actually managed to harm him.

Stunned. He got stunned right there from the fact that such a strong hunter had no idea he was standing before the last poor blooded. More or less, he didn't seem to know what a pure blooded vampire is capable of.

"It's not fun to tease me,boy. Especially after such a long time of being unable to feed."

A step and two, reaching for the boy's hair.

"If anything you should worry about is the new generation vampires, I am harmless right now."

He had to warn the hunter but yet not expecting him to believe.

Damn. I can't stay around,they are coming.

His gaze was distracted, the male seemed to have sensed something in the air.

Feeling Ran take hold of his hair and looked at him.Then he noticed Ran was distracted and he looked up at where he was looking.

"I am not teasing you,you peak my curiousity as to why you are out durring the day and why you even thought of steping foot in a human's territory."

Kira let go a bit,feeling uneasy about this,nothing is adding up today...he needed and explination but if something was coming he had to take care of that first.He put his gun on his back and got ready.

A thrown glance to the hunter was followed by a quick chuckle.

"Believe me, I am not your current problem right now."

Bound by the deal from 500 years ago, Ran squeezed his teeth,contracting the beautiful jawline.

Damn you Sho. You had to fuck up my deal after so many years.

The vampire cursed in his mind when a second later before them three vampires landed on ground.

"Long time no see, Ran.", a sarcastic voice spoke as the vampire circled around Ran and the hunter.

Ran tilted his head slight back as his chin rose up with anger.

"You finally showed up Shou."

As the sarcastic conversation was taking place, the other two vampires bared fangs at Kira. Ran raised his hand and put it in front of Kira's chest.

"Leave him alone."

"Oh, if I wouldn't have seen it with my eyes, I'd never believe you are actually protecting a human. No... a hunter.", Shou spoke with hatred as glared at Kira.

"Come with us Ran. We need you.", another vampire took part in the talk.

"Need me for what?"

"To pledge and lead the new generation. You are the last poor blooded,show us the meaning of being alive,Ran! We can take over the world."

"Hah. Fools. You are only disgrace to our kind."

"You and your peace, Ran...",Shou walked up to the vampire with a twisted grin, "Let me tell you something," he grabbed onto Ran's shirt to close by with glare at the other's eyes,"There was never peace. You were sealed away,so they can kill us. And you call that fair?!"

A frown appeared on Ran's face as he was ready to fight.

"Let go of me,Shou."

"Or what? Gonna kill me? Oh,sorry. I forgot... you can't do a shit with that necklace of yours."

Ran smirked and averted eyes to Kira, using his only weapon, being in Kira's mind "Boy, now is the time to run. You can't win this, just run. Or I won't take responsibility if something happens with you."

Kira looked at you and shakes my head a bit.He then looked at The vampires and pulled out my gun,ready to fight and defend the defensless Vampire,while wondering what a pure blood was...he already had an idea but didn't want to guess,he would ask him after this was over.He got ready to fight,showing no fear at all of dyeing.

"You don't need to take responsibility for me.I am a hunter you know,I can handle myself dang it!!"

As he prepared himself he looked at Ran

"Besides,from what I hear you cant do much with that necklace on,right!?"

He rose his eyebrow.

Either he is brave or a fool.

The hunter was right. He couldn't do much with the necklace on, and he couldn't remove it unless make a new deal with a hunter, but right now he had it hard there to make a new contract with Kira. More or less, he could only take punches without really dying so easily, and read minds. That was left all of his powers.

"In that case... show me what you can do.",Ran smirked at Kira and shoved a knee at Shou's stomach.

The situation was about to get out of control. And just when he thought he had the boy's back while Kira was fighting with the vampires, Ran felt Shou's fangs sinking into his neck.

"Ngh...bastard..."

That's bad. If he drinks my blood...

He elbowed the vampire and grabbed Kira by the arm,to get two of them out that street.

"Just..shut up and follow. You can't beat him now.", Ran made it clear to Kira,holding onto his own neck,hurrying to find some place to hide with Kira. The night was about to rise, that wasn't a good thing...at all.

After following Ran he was completly surprised and feeling a bit confused.He quickly pushed the Vampire against a tree in the forest and pushed a rag he had for some random reason against his neck where it was bleeding.

"Ok fine,so you got hurt and we ran.....did he drink any of your blood?And how in the hell could you get hurt when you're a Vampire!?"

Kira sighed and used his belt to keep the rag in place,using it as a bandage,he made sure not to put it to tight so Ran could still breath.He tuen began thinking of what to do now,he was confused and had no clue of what to do,he sat there across from Ran,looking blankly at him

He pushed the rag against his wound, not expecting to heal so fast since he hasn't had any taste of blood for the last 500 years.

Some feisty one.

Ran slid against the tree to flip ass on the grass,as bent his knees slightly towards his body.

"Heh."

A glance was thrown at the boy as Ran let the rag fall off, jabbing hands in pockets.

"I will tell you my name.", a great honor in between vampires was to introduce their name,especially if a strong vampire was willing to do so.

"My name is...Ran II", the poor blooded turn with back as tilted head slightly over shoulder to grin, "Why not ask the elders from your clan about that name?"

A swoosh of the gentle breeze took away the vampire,leaving only a few leaves falling down from the tree.

Kira sat there,stareing blankly at what had just happened.He tilted his head a bit,amazed at the fact that he disappeared so quickly.

I yawned a bit and sat by the tree Ran disappeard from.Kira didn't much feel like moveing for some reason.He closed his eyes a bit and somehow fell asleep in the forest,keeping his mind alert and ready to defend himself,all he needed was a nap

As he disappeared he reappeared on top of some old building, collapsing on one knee.

Damn it all. Had he to drink of my blood out of the blue?!

A hand came into contact with his neck. Ran was seriously pissed off, but right now was powerless. Not to mention he used too much of power and pretty much - he felt mortal.

I wonder if I can revive that old geezer... Nah..

He shook head and flopped down as laid on his back. The sunset caressed his body, not even damaging any part of it. A sigh escaped him as he closed his eyes.

It sucks to be alone. Didn't I pay enough Huyi? Didn't I give enough? Why the heck I have to deal with this all alone and you just went dying there? You bastard...

He ranted in his mind, all annoyed as tried to break the necklace, but it caused him only pain. True was whenever he tried to remove it, it gave him micro-shocks to his body. In fact, he felt it to his core, inside his blood and inside his brain - it was like a chain restraining him from turning into his true self.

Kira woke after only a few hours,glad to know nothing tried anything stupid while he rested.

He felt curious,still about the Vampire he saw eariler and ran to the Hideout of the Slayers to try and find out more about Ran.

As he finally got to the place,he went inside and realized all the others were already on patroll.He sighed heavily,he knew he was in big trouble...he wasn't back before the others left and one probably went looking for him.

But he didn't seem to care much though.He walked to the Libary part of the Hideout,where he studied when he first began here.He took the Vampire Record Books from the shelves and place them all on the table.He guessed Ran was a pretty old Vampire,so he looked around in the older ones.

Eventually he found his name and was amazed at what he read.He stared at that book for so long his vision became blury and the words mealted together.Quickly he cleared his vision and came to his sences.

"Um.....wow...."

He put the books all back after copying the page about Ran ll and left,now searching for Ran.In his own sick twisted way he couldn't help but thinking loudly in his mind

'Here really old Vampire guy,come here!!'

He began laughing in his mind,unable to help it

Close to mind, soon other vampires and even hunters would appear. So he rose to sit up.

Plan B, I guess.

The vampire spoke a few words in an ancient language, a small spell to hide his presence. If he wanted to live the tomorrow, he had to hide his ''scent''.

Now. I am thirsty.

One would think he meant blood, but he just stopped by some street snack-machine, staring at the modern technology there.

''How the heck I am supposed to get my drink, when they have imprisoned it?!'', well, although he wasn't a stupid vampire - just the opposite, he was just bare at his knowledge about the modern world.

He started circling around the machine, literally poking it here and there as if poking a monster.

Damn, what has happened to the world.

// Please insert your coins here.

He noticed a blinking electronic sign on the machine.

Coin?! Oh, so it wants gold.

He jabbed his pockets, having some 500 years old coins and rammed them inside the machine.

// Please wait ....

He crossed arms,frowning.

// Please insert your coins here.

... Are you kidding me?!

A kick and two, he got angry.

''GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, YOU MONSTER!''

Kira had gotten to the area Ran was at just in time to witness the entire event.He held back his laughter,but it was quickly overcomming him and began to laugh histerically.He had never seen such a funny site as just now!!

After a few minutes of breathless laughter he regained his sences and walked over,pushing the Change Back button.

The gold coin came back out and he put it in Ran's hand.Then he placed the exact amount of coins into the mechine for Ran to get any frink he wanted and smiled,still giggling

"Now try!"

With a smile on his face he just observed the Vampire now,wondering how he was going to act

The vampire was wiry of the hunter, but stood there for his pride. Although he was truly powerless right now, what would feel like to run off like some cat?!

He just tilted head, watching closely what the other did. There, he got his coin back and blinked.

Did he use some... magical silver right now?!

Silly Ran, but he just couldn't comprehend all that technology after being sealed away for 500 years.

Then the boy told him to try now. Ran looked at him, then at the machine. Raised his brow and poked one random button that got him cherry juice instead of alcohol.

Long pause.

''What is that?!'' ,he simple stared at the cutely drawn cherries on the can, frowning.

Geez, Holy Dracula, seriously, this world is tiresome.

He let out a sigh and leaned on the machine, sipping the cherry juice.

"So? What are you doing here?"

Kira,this time was able to keep from laughing at Ran.He could tell he had no clue about what was going on or even the techonolgy that surrounded him.

"Well,actually...i was looking for you...I did as you told me,but I didn't ask another Slayer,I looked you up myself in the Vampire Record Book..."

Kira handed Ran the page,he had so many questions,but refused to ask them all like some confused and talkitive school boy...instead he would learn from what Ran exposed about himself as true.Patiently Kira stood there,watching Ran and watching the humans who were giving him dirty looks and whispering amongst eachother,asking questions such as

"Are they lovers?They look so cute together dont they!?"

"He's a Slayer right??Who is the cute guy he's with"

Such things were annoying to Kira...but he remained calm on the outside

Ran glanced over the boy and took the papers in hand. Only a few seconds and he always had all read. Everything written up there was true though only that the part with what he sacrificed for the deal wasn't mentioned. Nor how he could take off the necklace. So he was left with guesses for another new contract.

Another sigh.

"So? What you intent to do? Kill me? If you don't believe in luck, well boy, tonight is your lucky night. Once in a blue moon, you will get to have a powerless pure blooded.", Ran spoke sarcastically and his shoulder left the machine as he turned to Kira.

"Or you can help me."

Kira blinked in confusion when Ran spoke about a powerless pure blood.He refused to believe such a stupid lie...he knew that couldn't be true at all!

'Well,I don't believe the powerless part but killing you could be good for me...since you could easily kill me...but I would rather be a kind Slayer and help you...but you cant tell anyone else I'm helping you or the other Slayers will kill me for helping a Vampire!"

Realizing how much he was talking,quickly,Kira got silent.He hated talking to much,he was constantly told by hhis Superiors that he talked way to much for a Slayer.Remembering all the scoldings he had gotten he looked down silently,and for a breif second he shivered,remembering the pain that came with those beatings

How innocent.

He grinned, placing an elbow on the machine's side and on palm laying a cheek.

"Oh? You should know one more thing about pure blooded - we never lie. Well...", he lifted a brow, clicking tongue to roll eyes, "Most of the time."

A chuckle.

The pure blooded switched his flower-like smile to a serious look. He didn't want to chain the boy with a contract, but had he other choice? Then he noticed some cross on the boy's clothes, it was that cross, of that same clan.

So the boy is from that clan?

He turned around to place his back on the machine, being rather thoughtful. The moon was out, the night was too quiet. He bet his head that vampires were out on hunt, especially since Shou tasted Ran's blood. To have a taste from the pure blooded vampire's blood could have pluses and minuses. You get stronger, but if your will is not strong enough - you could turn into a monster and lose yourself - before you actually die. Simply put, a poison.

"Do you know Huyi?", he lowered a bit his chin, his voice rather nostalgic.

"That bastard chained me with a contract for never ending peace. But you humans never change." , he smiled ironically as glanced over the boy with sad eyes, "You humans always lie."

Without giving a thought, he knew deep inside that the boy might be actually one of Huyi's grand-sons, heirs of the great blood line of Slayers. That would explain why he was so strong to pin the pure blooded so easily. Well, easily due to the restrains, but even so.

A shift in the wind, he felt it. The closing by fight tonight. The hunters would be soon led here by Shou, of course, on purpose. Ran closed eyes and for the sake of not putting the boy in danger, he placed two finger tips on Kira's forehead with a gentle smile.

"When you wake up, you will only remember the night as beautiful one. Don't look for me because ...", then he caught the boy that was supposedly unconscious in his arms, "... because you humans always break promises."

// "Of course, Ran! I will always be by your side! Let's lead the world to a new era, where Slayers and Vampires help each other and protect the human kind."

A break of memory in Ran's mind, he sighed as hid the boy in one street with dead-end.

As soon as he took off, he heard a heavy stomp on ground. A slayer.

"Well,well. What we have here?"

Ran turned around, his eye glowing dark, but not even shifting into red. He used his last drop of power to put to sleep Kira. If the boy was Huyi's blood, the last thing he could bear is to lose another kind heart.

"And if that's not the famous Slayer's clan's leader.", a sarcastic grin broke on his lips, Ran jabbed hands in pockets.

"If I didn't see myself, I would never believe you were awakened and freed."

"Well, what can I say? I am a lucky bastard."

"Not so lucky, if you consider tonight for your last night - it wouldn't be any lucky night, Ran."

"Geez," he ruffled his hair slightly,"Your kind have no sense of humor, seriously."

One step, Ran jumped on the snack machine, leaving a pretty curved line of shoe on it as turned to send a kick into the slayer's head. It was blocked and a cross was taken out as Ran was pinned on the wall. On his chest the cross left only a small bruise since was harshly punched into his skin.

A cough.

"You never learn. Such things won't work on me.", it would be true, if he could drink blood, but why had he to be honest? He could lie just like humans do.

One hand came into close contact as Ran tried to punch to Slayer, but for his bad luck another three appeared.

How fun...