Saga

asylum_zps9cfb0cad.jpg

» Information «

Genre: Horror, Action, Gore, Yaoi

Ranking: 18+

Races: Vampires feat. Humans

Requesting: Uke/Seke (Human)

Plot:

Ran II is the last pure blooded of his kind - a vampire. 500 years ago there has been a war between vampires and hunters. At the night of the second full moon, a contract was made between the last survived pure blooded vampire and a human. The contract speaks for peace between the races and it's been 500 years since then.

The price Ran II had to pay is to seal away his power through a necklace given by the vampire hunter.But like humans even vampires can sin. A new storm is coming and Ran II shall meet a new hunter chasing after him. But is really Ran the one responsible for the recent murders?

Prologue:

It was a quiet night even too quiet. Ran was sleeping soundly in his white room, located in a secret zone far away from the sight of humans. An old basement of asylum used as a place to lock the most fearsome murders. It happened 500 years ago when the vampire had his guard down and one of his kind betrayed him to humans.

A sudden shake, the lights started blinking as if being a sign of something monstrous coming. The pure blooded vampire opened his eyes, there was that smell he hasn't felt for so long - blood.

How fun, he got up from the bed to hear terrified screams and not so long took for his door to be broken.

-"Ran! They will come! You have to run!", an old servant of his, begging with his eyes for the vampire to run.

calmenvy_zps552fc71a.jpg

» Information «

Genre: Supernatural, Action, Yaoi

Ranking: 18+

Races: Demons feat. Humans

Requesting: Uke/Seke (Human)

Plot:

A new bishop in Vatican shall awake the forsaken Satan's son. What kind of deal the bishop will make with the devil's enemy? Why a demon was so well chained into a forsaken place, out of the sight of Satan?

The bishop had no other choice in order to save the Vatican from the attack coming straight from Hell. But what price the son of Satan will request?

Prologue:

Beautiful eyes, long eyelashes - he finally opened his eyes. There was a voice in that dark place, speaking forgotten words in Latin. Could it be his hour of awakening?

His long black hair circling his exhausted and chained body. Lyss, the song of Satan, felt his body burning. Who was so brave to unchain him?

The chains caught silver fire, burning throughout and slightly bruising the perfectly white skin of Lyss. He fainted and the next moment was in a big hall room decorated with crosses.

-"What a disgusting sight after 1000 years.", he mumbled and tried to raise his nude body,to find a beautiful bishop standing in front of him with the cross turned upside-down in hands.

A surprise ran across the demon's eyes and his pupils widened; that was something unusual. What that bishop needed?

------------------------------

Well, I hope to find some roleplayers up to play out these two stories. :3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Ridd

• KiraMidnight

Top Posters In This Topic

The vampire contract one.At first I thought they were the same just explaining more heh heh heh sorry.

Will you start?

Here, sorry for the delay - had some hard time with finding a picture. (:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...

Mind if I volunteer for it then? It's been a long time since I've played as an uke, but I want to give it a try now, after seeing that plot of yours.

+also to warn you, I've only focused in story writing the past year, so haven't rpd during that time at all. Still want to let me try? (;

Give it a go, I think you'd make it just right. (:

So,I will open the thread now. (:

Done. (:

sorry that it took so long to reply. Ran out of power. My mobile I mean.. Answered now though. (:

- - - Updated - - -

Also note that it's 6am here and I've stayed up the whole night so my answer is pretty crappy XD I'll pay more attention to the next one lol.

Ha, thanks but I'd rather stay up for the last hour I could sleep. It would only make me more sleepy if I went to rest now.. :D

Got it though I might for rest since I am pretty tired now. (:

Sure, no worries. Maybe I'll sleep for 20 minutes as well then.... Or not. :D

Have a good rest though, lucky you who can leave this yaoi-prison with free will.. :X