❣The Perfect Nanny❣ Xianghua x Kitty ~Private~

kittypanda

"A bachelor's life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner." --Jean de La Bruyère

❣Character format❣

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Full Name:

Height:

Weight:

Likes/Dislikes:

Home Town:

Current Home Town:

Background:

Other things that should be known:

MorichikaRinnosuke6001138656.jpg

Hair Color:

Silvery Blue.

Eye Color:

Light Golden Brown.

Full Name:

Yuri Len Yakamatsu

Height:

5 foot 6 inches

Weight:

130 lbs

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes: To read books, spending time with children, helping people out, art, music.

~Dislikes: Rude people, he pretty much likes a lot of things.

Well looking for one.

Home Town:

Miami, Florida

Current Home Town:

Los Angles, California

Background:

Yuri may have came from a Japanese background but he does speak perfect English along with perfect Japanese. His family is from Japan but they moved to America because they were getting too tired of the crowded cities. He just finished collage with a art degree, even though he is young he finished his schooling way before his time. When he was 16 he finished high school with straight A's and with honor's, he started collage when he was 18 years old. His family is very proud of him but miss him deary due to him moving away from them.

Other things that should be know:

Can act and dance, he is very good at playing instruments along with singing.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiyoteru-Hiyama-Kaai-Yuki.png

(Luca and his 9 year old daughter, Angelina.)

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: Dark green

Full Name: Luca Vivaldi Sinatra

Height: 6'6

Weight: 231 lbs

Likes: Reading, writing, art, and music, anything involving creativity.

Dislikes: Most people, when people question a 26 year old man having a 9 year old daughter.

Home Town: Naples, Italy

Current Home Town: Los Angeles, California

Background: Luca was born in Naples, Italy, being the middle child of 7, being the only boy in the family. He was dating a young woman named Maria, who he impregnated, when she was 15 and he was 17. Maria's family didn't approve of Luca, and moved unannounced, taking Maria, and the unborn Angelina, with them. When Angelina was 3, Maria committed suicide, and she was brought into Luca's, now 20, care. Though he was taking care of a young girl, he still managed to finish college at age 24, with a master's degree in both writing and philosophy. A university in LA requested him to come teach there, so he and Angelina, now 7, moved to California. He lives in a small two bedroom with his daughter, but with work piling on, he needs to find someone to watch her.

Other things that should be known: Suffers from nightmares, most regarding events from his past. Until Angelina came to stay with him, he was a drinker, drug abuser, sex addict, and self-mutilator. Due to excessive drinking, he only has one kidney.

A soft sigh was heard coming from a silvery blunette who was walking to his small one bedroom apartment with his mail in one hand and in the other was the daily newspaper. He walked past a woman who was always so nice to him.

She was his land lady. The tall blonde woman stopped in her step and turned around to look at him. "Mister Yakamatsu, wait!" Yuri stopped in his step and turned around watching the woman approach him with a slight frown on her beautiful face.

"Yes Miss. Blake what can I do for you?" He asked her in a soft tone of voice which caused her to sigh and cross her arms over her large chest. "Well... I noticed that you haven't been able to pay for rent recently... Why is that?" He sighed softly and rubbed the back of his neck with the hand that held his mail.

"Well... Lately nobody is buying my paintings... So I haven't been able to get any money... I'm sorry..." She huffed and was about to scold him until he stopped her. "Please Miss. Blake I'll find a job soon! I promise!" She sighed and nodded her head.

"Fine.. But only until the end of the month... After that out you go!" She said which caused Yuri to grin, "Thank you!" With that said he walked to his apartment leaving behind his land lady.

Luca sat in the nearly empty pub, run by his best friends, talking to his friend Charlie, as his young daughter sat at the bar, drawing a pony. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Charlie..." Luca mumbled, in one hand was his head, in the other, was a beer.

Charlie frowned. "I'd say leave her here while you're at work, but I guess that's what you're trying to avoid," he said.

"You think?" Luca asked sarcastically.

"You're just gonna have to find a nanny or something," Charlie suggested. "I know you're protective of your daughter, believe me, she's not even mine and I feel somewhat responsible for her, but considering the people you know, I'd say a stranger is really the safest option for Angie right now."

Luca sighed, removing his head from his hand to take a drink of his beer. "Where am I even supposed to find one? L.A. isn't exactly the best place to just hold up a sign, saying, 'Come watch my 9 year old daughter, totally unsupervised, I'll pay you.'"

Charlie was silent, when their friend Scarlett, who was bartending at the time, overheard. "I have a friend, he's great with kids," she said, as she cleaned a glass. "He's been looking for a job, I could give him a call, if you want."

Luca smiled slightly. "Thanks, Scar," he said.

Scarlett set the now clean glass down, pulling a cellphone out of her pocket, and dialing a phone number. She held it to her ear as it rang.

Yuri felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as soon as he had gotten inside of his apartment and was in the kitchen prepared to make some dinner for himself. He took it out and looked at the caller id. A soft smile came across his face when he saw who it was, he flipped his phone opened and pressed the green button. "Hey Scar, how are you today?" He asked while chopping up some veggies, his phone was resting on his shoulder.

"Hey, you know how you're looking for a job?" Scarlett asked, smiling. "Well, one of my friends is looking for a nanny, for his 9 year old daughter... I know how much you love kids, what do you think? They're at Paddy's right now, in case you want to come over and meet them. The girl, Angelina, is an absolutely doll, she's so sweet!"

The blunette's hand movement stopped what he was doing before he grabbed his phone in his now free hand. "Wow, thanks for the heads up Scarlett! And sure I would love to meet them! I'll be over there in a few minutes..." Yuri said feeling quite happy now, it seems like his luck was finally looking up! He then said his goodbye to his friend and placed the cut up veggies in a container before walking out of his kitchen and towards his bedroom to get dressed in more suitable clothing then the paint stained ones that he is currently wearing.

Scarlett smiled. "See you in a few," she said, hanging up. "He's on his way," she said to Luca.

"Are you sure about this?" Luca asked. "I mean... What if he's like, a psychotic rapist that kills girls and eats them and wears their skin?"

Scarlett laughed. "First of all, you've been watching too much Dateline. Second of all, I'd bet everything I own that Angie could take him in a fight," she chuckled, pouring a drink for herself.

Luca sighed. "Angie," he called, as the small girl with pigtails skipped over to him.

"Yes Papa?" she asked.

Luca smiled tiredly. "Would you be okay with having a nanny while I'm at work?" he asked.

Angelina thought for a moment. "Okay, Papa," she said, with a cute giggle.

Yuri hummed a small tune as he got dressed in nice form fitting black jeans and a white button down shirt along with wearing his silver square rimmed glasses. He finished getting ready and walked out of his apartment after he grabbed his wallet and his keys. He locked up his door and started to head towards the stairs that lead down to the parking lot.

Once he got there he unlocked his black kind of old SUV and drove towards the bar that his friend told him to go. It wasn't that long of a drive to the place, he parked his car and got out. Yuri started to feel slightly nervous about meeting this guy. When he walked into the bar he started to look around.

"There he is!" Scarlett said happily. Luca, Charlie, and Angelina all looked over at the male that had just walked in.

"Hi!" Angelina said, approaching Yuri and extending her hand. "I'm Angelina." She smiled a bright, toothy smile.

Yuri jumped slightly when he heard the little girls voice, he looked down through his silver square rimmed glasses and smiled softly at the girl. He bent down slightly so that he was eye level with her before shaking her hand. "Hi there, my name's Yuri... Nice to meet you." He said in a soft and sweet tone of voice, he had to admit the little girl was a little cutie. He gave her a soft and sweet smile. He was very skilled with handling children since the mothers and fathers from his apartment complex asked him to watch their children while they went to work. The children loved him and he loved them.

"Are you gonna be my nanny?" Angelina asked, tilting her head slightly. The young girl had a slight Italian accent.

Luca approached the two. "I'm Luca Sinatra," he said, extending his hand. "Angelina's father." He towered over the other by more than a foot, and his voice was deep and raspy.

"Uh... It depends on what your father says..." He said to the young girl before standing up and looked up at the man, a soft and sweet smile graced his. He grabbed the man's hand and shook it in a firm grip. "I'm Yuri Yakamaru... Nice to meet you Mister Sinatra." His voice held a slight Japanese accent but it was very soft and sweet just like the smile he was giving to the man.

"Luca's a widowed father, he works 9am to 6pm," Scarlett said, approaching the three. Luca shot her a look at the word 'widowed'.

"Monday through Friday, would that work for you, Yuri?" the woman asked, flipping her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She was the only person even remotely close to Luca's height, and she was still 6 inches shorter.

Yuri turned his attention towards the woman and nodded his head slowly, "Of course that's fine with me... Since nobody is buying my paintings anymore..." He said in a light laughing tone. He then raised an eyebrow at the look that the taller male gave to the woman about mentioning him being a widowed father but decided to not push it since he really needed the job.

"Sounds fine to me..." Yuri said, hell as long as he gets paid then he doesn't mind how much money he gets. In his mind money was money and on top of that, it would get his land lady off of his back about rent.

Luca gave Yuri a quick sizing up, looking at him up and down. He really didn't want to leave his daughter with anyone he didn't know, but... He took a napkin and a pen off the bar, scribbling his name and number on it, along with an address. "Go to this address tomorrow, at 8:30am, sharp," he said. "Don't be late."

"Thank you and I wont!" He said with a soft grin on his face before taking the napkin away from the man. He kind of felt uneasy when he saw him sizing him up, getting this guy to trust him is going to be difficult. But he will somehow manage.

Luca looked at Yuri again. Angelina scrambled to the bar, to grabbing her drawing book, then returned to Luca, taking her father's large, callused hand, in her small, delicate one. "I'll see you tomorrow then," Luca said to Yuri, as the two departed.