Weight:

Eye color:

Golden Crimson.

Hair Color:

Long reddish purple.

Full Name:

Xion Von Richardson

Weapons:

Two katana's, two pistols, throwing knives and one sniper rifle.

Supernatural Hunter (Top Rank)

Personality:

Can be consider cocky and cold at times but he really does mean well, he however has a horrible temper and can be a bit over baring sometimes but all in all he really is a good man. He does tend to pick and tease people just to gain a reaction out of them, unpredictable, but yet has a charming side of him and is called a ladies man. But when he works he is very emotionless and focuses more on what he is doing.

Position:

Seme

Background:

Von Richardson comes from a family of diversity meaning he is part Japanese and part English, his mother came from Japan while his father came from England. He was born and raised in Liverpool but when he became of age (meaning 18) he moved from his home and to the States. However before he had done so he was trained in the art of karate and other martial arts. He has a black belt in each of them. The reason why he decided to move was because of the death of his mother. They both were close. But when he came to the States he was found by I.O.N.S. They knew of his skills and talents so they asked Xion to become apart of their group. At first he was not willing but with no where else to go he decided to take them up on their offer and so many years of training with them he became one of their best supernatural hunters.

Hobbies:

Training, painting.

Likes/Dislikes:

~Likes: To train hard and helping those in need.

~Dislikes: N/a.

Home Town:

Liverpool, England.

City that you are at currently:

New York, New York.

Special Talents:

Xion has the ability to solve any puzzle in a blink of an eye, he is also very quick with his blade skills and can make weapons out of pretty much anything.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• KiraMidnight

Top Posters In This Topic

sIRLN.jpg

Full Name: Sai Kira Sakushi

Appearance: His body is flawless,no scars or birthmarks...not any marks on him at all.

Piercings: He has none

Eye color: Red

Hair Color: Redish Brown

Height: 5'6 Weight: 20 LBS

Weapons: Sword and any part of his body that can do damage

Personality: He enjoys doing his job and has no regrets about taking care of the issue at hand. He handles himself very well and has learned how to weild a blade with great percision and experteice

Position: Top Rank Supernatural Hunter

Background: He lived with his parebts untill he was 18.After that he began wandering around and studying the art of swordsmenship.Soon he learned killing supernatural beings was his true calling so he began killing them,and has been since!

Hobbies: Sitting in a tree watching the night sky on a full moon.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes night time and his swords dislikes evil beings and being hungry

Home Town: Springfield Illinois

City that you are at currently: New York

Special Talents: Sai has the ability to heal minor injuries and cure poison inside the body of his allies.It can be useful but takes a lot of his strength

The air was cold and the streets were empty, winter was on its way and everybody knew it. But sadly the once quiet air was broken by a very loud scream that sounded close to somebody dying which was what was happening right now.

A long raven haired woman was trying to out run a man who was catching up to her quiet quickly. She ran down the many branches of dirty alleyways and came upon a dead end, she heard the footsteps closing in on her quick and fast.

Before she could even turn around to see who was chasing her- she screamed loudly but soon her screaming died down and she fell to the floor dead with blood surrounding her. The next day came with the sun being over shadowed by some gray clouds.

A soft yawn escaped from a long reddish purple haired male as he shuffled towards his coffee pot to pour some coffee in a cup. The news was on his flat screen television: "Breaking News a woman was found dead this morning in an alleyway behind Downings Cafe, the Cafe manager found the woman's body after throwing some trash out...."

Golden Crimson eyes widened slightly, feeling more awake now the man walked out of his kitchen and towards his living room. He plopped down on his white leather couch and turned the volume up on the tv. They were showing the woman and a close up on her back- it looked like an animal attacked her. But the man knew better then to think that... He knew that a werewolf must have been behind the murder.

The redish brown haired man sat outside Xion's window,watching the tv from outside.He yawned a bit,sleepy and hungry.Watching the entire story and looks down,feeling as if he failed to help.He had just got to the city and remembered Xion so he made his way to his house.

Sai lightly tapped on Xion's window loudly with his index finger nail and smiled a bit,making a playful beat out of the Tap Tap of his nail against the glass

Xion blinked a few times wondering where that tapping noise was coming from before he glanced over at the window and saw Sai outside. He raised an eyebrow up at the sight of the other red head, a soft sigh broke free from his lips.

He stood up and placed his coffee cup on the glass coffee table, he walked over towards the window and opened the french windows opened. "Sai? What brings you here?" He asked as he let the older male inside of his warm house.

He was only wearing some black sweatpants that hung lowly on his hips while his long hair ended at the middle of his back. His golden crimson eyes scanned the man's face with a curious and suspicious look in his eyes.

"Don't give me such a distrusting look.I just need a place to sleep for the night or week!....So are we needed for the clean up of the beasts that have gotten braver?"

Sai uawned a bit as he laid down on the couch sleepily.He had walked for many days straight to get to New York cause he dsn't trust vehicles.He streached out a bit,his bare feet cut up a small bit,showing he walked here without shoes.He disliked shoes as well,he felt they stoped him from using his silent feet to catch the enemies.

Sai yawned sleepily again,his stomach growled but he refused to ask for food since he was already asking if Xion would let him stay for a while.Sai was a travler,so he had no home to go to so whenever he could he would try to stay at a friends house,but since he had so little friends that it was difficult to ever get a place to stay

The younger male sighed softly yet again and closed his window's shut before turning on his heel and walked over towards his couch, his eyebrow was twitching in an annoyed kind of way. He hated it when the older male makes himself comfortable and acts like he own's the place.

"I honestly hate it when you do that..." Xion said in an irritated kind of way as he lifted Sai's legs up and placed them on the ground so that he could sit down on his couch. Once he did he gave the other a soft glare before he leaned forwards to grab his coffee mug off of the table that is front of him.

"But I don't care if you stay just don't brake anything while your here... And sadly I haven't gotten a call from the higher ups yet about it so I'm guessing I'll get one soon..." He spoke while lifting his mug up to his lips and took a sip from it.

Sai looked at Xion and smiled a bit,nodding at his answer.He watched the t.v more and became quickly curious about what they should do.He knew it was smarter to wait...but his gut told him that if they didn't act that everyone would parish before the call.

He watched the t.v calmly before drifting off quickly to sleep,not meaning to.He lightly slept untill the news was over and awoke quickly when he felt an uneasy feeling.

He quickly looked at Xion and rubbed his eyes "Am I the only one feeling this way....as if we are being watched...?"

Xion didn't move from his spot on the couch, he was to busy watching the news but he did however hear Sai speak up. He looked away from the television and over at the other male. His eyes then narrowed before he got up from his spot and placed a finger up to his lips, telling the other to be quiet for a few minutes. He walked over towards his window and closed his curtains making the room become dark. He then walked over towards a shelf and picked up a pistol, he loaded it up with silver bullets. "Grab your weapons... And follow me... But stay low..." His voice was kind of cold and harsh. He usually got like this when he was working.

Sai unsheathed both blades that rested on his left side,holding one in his right hand and one in his left.He ducked down low,ready to attack first and think later.He loved the dark so much,it was something he felt was worth living in.If he had his way he would live in the dark for all his life,but he knew he couldn't do so without the supernatural coming after him.

He stayed close to Xion,looking cautiously around

A low sound came from outside which made Xion's golden crimson eyes narrow slightly, he usually was more on top of things and besides he knew that the supernatural beings wouldn't be dumb enough to come to his home and cross on his property.

He started to crouch down lowly once he got to the front door in silent's. He opened the mail slot with his gun barrel slowly and peeked out from the small slot, he immediately saw black slacks.

He then took the safety off of his gun and cocked it ready about to shoot the intruder in the knee until he heard his door bell ring and a very familiar voice speak up. "Xion? Are you home? It's me Mister Carter... May I come in?" Xion being who he was kept his guard, his eyes were shinning brightly in the dark.

He looked over at Sai for a brief moment before speaking up himself. "What's I.O.N.S Number one rule?" Everybody knew it and if this guy didn't then he would shoot him in the knee. He heard the man sigh.

"The number one rule is that we protect the innocent and destroy the evil we encounter..." He said in a soft tone of voice, the reddish purple haired male wasn't buying it quite yet. He looked over at Sai and nodded his head at him to ask the man outside a question now. You could never be to cautious even when you are in this line of work.

Sai nodded a bit,thinking of a question to ask the guy that a supernatural being wouldn't know.But none could come to mind.He felt a bit stupid about the fact he couldn't think of a question so he decided to ask one that most would know,but it would be easy to tell by the tone of his voice if he was a supernatural when he answered or an ally.

"What weapon do I have,how many do I have and what hand do I hold the weapon or weapons in?"

Awaiting the response Sai smiled a bit at Xion,knowing a Supernatural wouldn't know that he holds the sword who's handle is wrapped in blue in his left and the sword wrapped in read in his my right.Only our allies would know such a answer.

Outside of the house was quiet for a split second before it was broken by the man's deep gruff voice. "Your weapon's are swords, there is two of them, in your left hand the handle is blue while in your right hand the handle is red..."

The man sighed and scratched the back of his blonde hair. But sadly for the man outside Xion was still not buying it. He then looked away from Sai and through the mail slot, "Lucky guess... Where is my home town?" He asked in a still disbelieving tone of voice.

He still didn't trust the man so he was going to ask questions until he either slips up or gets frustrated and leaves either way Xion win's. Another sigh left the mans lips. "You use to live in Liverpool, England... Now do you believe me.." The man said in a slightly harsh tone.

The golden crimson eyed male shook his head and looked at Sai once again-- one more question and he would let him in but only if he answers correctly.

Sai held back a chuckle but nodded in agreement,smiling and showing he wanted to laugh.He thought hard about a question to ask,one that a Supernatural wouldn't know.He thought for a little while but smiled a bit and looked at Xion.The question is definatly something no Supernatural would know,cause he didn't tell anyone before.

"What is my older brother's name and my little sister's name?And what age was I when I left them behind?"

Sai smiled a bit,knowing he has no brother or sister,so the age question was a set up.