Any favourite show you've gone "I wish you were a yaoi?"

yourstalker

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Agreed. I would love to see more romance in the second season. They sort of dance around the issue while not breaking the line... except for the kiss in Ep. 7 and the "think of something that will excite me" in Ep. 12.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love it if Sould Contract had more yaoi in it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• YaoiLover39

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Gladis

I loved No.6 and although Nezumi and Shion share a dance and a kiss, I don't there wasn't enough BL moments :_red_fox 5 I definitely wish the anime/manga had a little more romance, and that maybe they could make a sequel that's more NezumixShion centered. :8yoyo31:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think i have loads in my mind right now, haha~~ Battery - seriously i already ship Gou x Takumi in the 1st episode. Binan Koukou - who doesn't love magical boys combined with BL element? even though the show is kinda absurd but funny different from mahou shoujo shows xD All Out!! - just look at those ass xDD

• 5 weeks later...

I think someone mentioned this before but...

Haikyuu, especially with the release of the latest chap that had KuroKen moments. I'm still squeeing from it. I know it's volleyball-centered, but there are so many ship-worthy moments that I just wish my ships would just make out already.

:Frustrated:

• 1 month later...

I only wish anime was yaoi (for some reason, it makes me uncomfortable to see two guys kissing in real life but in manga and anime, I find it hot and exciting!) My animes I would love to see as a yaoi would be Bleach (of course) , Nabari no Ou (Miharu XYOITE), Cardfight Vanguard! (KaiXAichi & KaiXRen), Big Windup! (RenXAbe) Ace of Diamond (though I'm not sure which pair so would look forward to seeing any couple together) and basically any other sports and game anime out there! Lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, everything. Heterosexual couples in TV shows are so dull to me now I'm into yaoi, haha!

But if I had to choose one, I'd say Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Fai and Kurogane need to hook up.

• 3 months later...
Honestly, everything. Heterosexual couples in TV shows are so dull to me now I'm into yaoi, haha!

But if I had to choose one, I'd say Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Fai and Kurogane need to hook up.

I would say that Fai and Kurogane are... more or less canon? I mean, there’s really no other way to view their relationship. At least if I remember things correctly, and especially if you consider all the KuroFai fluff from the drama CD’s. Can’t say I’d want tsubasa to turn into a yaoi though. It’s fine just the way it is, and Sakura, Syaoran and the Tsubasa’s are still the main characters.

I like shows that play with the expectations & bait us a bit, such as Scrubs or Merlin.. I'm a sucker for a nice bromance:) But not sure if there are any where I would actually like them to turn it into a full time Yaoi.. mm maybe Sherlock because it's practically canon at this point!;)

• 2 months later...

Definitely 07-ghost for me, Teito and Frau's relationship is basically already yaoi without the kissing and sex